The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye scampered back to the control room, giving Melody a thumbs up as he returned. Melody quickly made sure the mic was turned off.

“What did you curse the portal with?” Melody asked as Skye retook the command chair.

“I stuck with the colour change idea. So, when they come back through the portal, they’ll change to a completely random colour.”

“After they dump us behind? Isn’t that a little tame.” Melody sounded slightly disappointed.

“Doing anything more would have needed both of us there,” Skye pointed out. “Not to mention more time. Besides, we don’t want to push things too far with Mom and Dad until we have a better idea of how far we can push. The last thing we want to do is break our new family apart so soon.”

Dylan came out of hiding. Whilst nobody was looking, he had made the transformation into a werehog. He sat down with a disappointed look on his face

(ooc: It had to happen)

"Dylan?"He suddenly saw the sad werehog."Oh don't worry , it's only for the night big boy. Now cheer up, and we'll keep up on the mission. As for Me, I'm going in."

As soon as the Door red activated were open, Locke quickly got In, and awaited the others . " What are you doing , the lot of ya?There is no time to loose!!"

"Perfect. Let's move out." The place Was quite big from outside, but it was even bigger inside. Thank god for their map.

"Ok, we need to get to that elevator. It's on the other side of the complex, so, let's try to do that as stealthy as possible. We wouldn't want an alarm until we got in the real lab, right?"

Shadow nodded then moved forward, peeking around the corner at the end of the corridor. A lone guard was on patrol. He walked up behind him, knocked him out and dragged his body into a utility room, before motioning for the others to move up. "Elevator is straight down this corridor, but there're guards going up and down the intersecting hallways."

"Fine then." Locke seeked the coveror a nearby wall, and waited, as he saw two unaware soldier passing by . once he was sure to be out of sight, he finally got to the elevator. there, with a handsign he made known to the others that the coast was clear.

At the same time, Red was scouting around, taking pictures here and there of whatever schematic she would find on her way . she then found something interesting: Plan for a new weapon. "Locke, can you read me?"

"Loud and clear, go on."

"I found something .. interesting on my way here. plan for what seems to be a portable weapon. Want a copy of it?"

"They probably have a backup.Do as you please, Locke over"

"Perfect then."

She quickly grab her camera, and made sure to recover any interesting fact about said Weapon. And she left just as quickly; right in time even, As a guard was going around for his patrol.

With their mischief set up the two kids began playing with the radio. Melody went first.

"Agent Jekyll? This is Command. Are you still able to fully understand us? Growl once for yes and twice for no."

Followed by Skye.

"Do you have remote access on your camera Agent Sneaky? If so we can upload the data to Command and have it analysed."

"We've managed to rig up a 3-D map of the base based on Dylan's plans. We're tracking your progress on it."

"Agent Moody, if you still have your HUD we can send it to you."

Dylan growled once through his radio. He clearly wasn't happy at the idea. He then looked up at Locke

Crowley teleported with Shadow into the elevator. "If you're gonna do that again Crowley, warn me first. Ok Locke, which floor?"

“I think Shadow is ignoring us Melody.”

“At least Dylan seems to be in control. I feel sorry for him, forced to transform like that.”

“You? Feeling sorry for someone?”

Melody looked hurt. “Do you really have such a low opinion of me?”

“If I did I wouldn’t have tried to save you.”

“That only happened because you found out about Shadow’s dream teleporter machine.”

Skye turned to face his sister with a serious look on his face. “Melody, if I thought it would save you I would rip the universe apart to do so.”

“Is that what you did?” Melody asked. Skye refused to respond, and both kids were silent for a while.

“I wonder if there is any way for Dylan to communicate with everyone? If I was there I could try some kinda spell but…”

“I’ve an idea,” said Melody as she grabbed the radio.

“Hey, Jekyll. Do’ya know Morse code?”

"Skye, tell me, does your map have a plan of the lower floor? It's important, that way I think i could be able to find the labs."

"also, Melody, I hope that you and your brother aren't doing something as stupid as a prank right now. If we get caught because of that... there is a chance that you'll end up as orphan again....The DEL as a "No prisonner policy", don't you forget that. "

“Um, we’ve got lower floors, but I can’t guarantee they are the lowest floors. There might be more on the map. Er, um… If you go off map I could try and send out sonar pulses from your radio’s to see if I can get a layout, but that could be detectable depending on their security,” Skye suggested.

“Don’t worry Dad. Skye and I would never do any pranking that might endanger a mission,” Melody replied to Locke with utter sincerity.

"It's seems like we are going downer than expected...Fine. Shadow, we are going to the lowest floor. There, we might be able to find more information... Red, can you join us there?"

"yes Locke, i'll be there in a few."

Shadow hit the button as soon as Dylan got in with them. "This was far too easy. I bet you $25 they're all wsiting at the bottom for the doors to open."

"Try climbing onto the roof of the elevator then. They always fall for that one," Melody spoke over the radio.

"I was about to say that.. As for me, i'm going to employ the "soldier of fortune method." : Go in the roof, go in the ventilation, and then fall behind the guards when they are done shooting. I bet you know the rest, depending of either we are or not good peoples."

*Do what thou wilt* said Crowley. *These wretches aren't deserving of sympathy.* "Ok Crowley. I'm gonna get on the roof too. You can stay here and go sll V for Vendetta on them."

"pure kindness as i see... try to take cover in one of the side of the elevator at least. we don't want you dead..."

and the elevator went down , just As Red got in.

"forgot about me , mr Crow ?"

*Of course not, my dear. Might I suggest you accompany Locke? My methods can get rather messy. And do not fear for my safety. I have my ways.*

"I know you, You are just going to shoot without any kind of respect for your poor body. Shall i remind you of all the time I had to medically take care of you, crow?You might be resilient, but you are not bulletproof. I wouldn't want you to die on me in our first mission there."

"Beside, I know how you work, I'll just watch your back, as always."

*Very well. You know I appreciate your company. I'll try to stay out of harms way.*

(ooc: shadow, these two are supposed to know each other for years, try to make sound like it...)

"Good boy." ,As Red took cover in the opposite side of the elevator., toward Crowley.

"From there, here is how it will works Locke. We'll separate in two groups.: You stay with Shadow, and i'll stay with Crow. Don't worry, he'll take good care of me. We'll be able to cover more grounds that way, and find more useful things , OK ?"

(ooc: from there, I hope you'll be able to write two separate stories at the same time, it'll be nice to develop the implied old relationship between them, ok?)

"Somehow I feel I'm getting the short end of the stick here." *Sorry Shadow, but I've known Red for a long time. We work well together.* Crowley turned to Red. * Besides, it'll be nice to be at her side once again. She is the only person in this world I can truly call my friend.* Shadow rolled his eyes. "Not the best time to rekindle old flames, but you got a point." (OOC Surething Locke. In the midst of all the stuff going on I forgot they knew each other intimately. Cheers for the reminder).

Dylan had growled twice at Melody's earlier question about morse code and was watching the others speaking to each other. He wished he could also speak to them, but a side effect from the transformation was his loss of speech