The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

I'm not really sure. Food? A living creature which is not a werehog? If you lot are there, they are likely to hunt you, so there should be no problems in getting them there

Or, we could simply open the main door, and see what happen.

Hmm... perhaps if they thought you were the Locke from that zone, they would let you in. However, that would only work in the day

I have high doubt of this.. I could try eventually , but I have absolutly no Idea of how he act in general....

And no, don't worry, we'll get to blow stuff up. Still, i would have prefered thermite over the usual C4.

Get someone to find where he is and spy on him. You have the lady Red, don't you?

And Shadow, it would be better for everyone if we were able to sneak in, rather than storming it. You can explode the place when we are done

"I've got thermite. You planning to get into a vault or something? And very well Dylan, I'll hold off the demolitions."

Hence why I asked for thermite . While i don't thinnk we'll get into a Vault. It's a bit more silent than C4;As long as we take out the guard in the vincicity of course.

And no, I don't feel like spying on myself... right now... maybe once we get a new lead, it might prove to be.. interesting...

I don't really understand what you two are on about, but I assume your talking about bombs, so that's fine. Whichever works best, and as long as you don't go crazy with them

Here is the thing Dylan "open computer with Dylan's map on it" We get in the complex, We then get in the lab, and there, we use the thermite to get whatever they hide; also, if possible, hacking of computer for informations....

Uh huh. Fine. I get that. Who's coming by the way? Is it just you two?

I suppose I could bring Red with me, she has experience in this kind of situation. But you can't come unfortunaly. If they see you, they'll make the connection, and they will destroy anything that could be a nuisance.

And Shadow is not alone.

I know Shadow is not alone. It's just... wait, what do you mean I can't come. This is my zone we're talking about!

They know you Dylan. do you understand ? but you can still help from haven, the radio is secure. I know how much it count for you. But for now, we can't let you go out ... Maybe in the next operation.

You can't let me out? You can't stop me from going! I'm going, whether you like it or not!

I donn't like it Dylan. what if we loose you ? what if you get hurt, or worse, caught ? I'm a guardian, i'm expendable; Shadow is a soldier, he is expendable too. But when the DEL will be down, and they'll need someone to lead them out of this mess, they'll need you. You are not expendable Dylan.

What? None of us are expendable. And I don't know what you think I can do after this is over. Either way, I still want to go

"None of us are expendable Locke. You have 2 young kids to care for, I'm an incredibly valuable asset to GUN. We all know the risks involved in this, but if Dylan wants to come, we have no right to stop him. It IS his zone after all. If you're really worried about him, I can have Crowley go with him. He'll make sure nothing happens, and he can get Dylan out of there in a flash if necessary."

I guess there is no other way then... but make sure to be careful... these aren't Werehogs. And I don't want to have to do again what I did in skye's dream....

"Hey, we're coming too!" called out Skye.

"You're not leaving us behind," added Melody.

"Oh, and Dylan... do your DEL use cybernetics? If so, what happens to the cybernetics when the transformation occurs?"

Cybernetics? Yeah, I think they still had them. Eggman gave some to the DEL before he disappeared, so they should still have them. I don't know what happens to them during the transformation

Well, Dylan has an excuse Skye. But not you. I'm afraid I can't let you go with your sister. Beside, we need two people to monitor us, and recovering all the information we might sent on the fly. And I know you are just this one. I'm pretty sure your sister has knowledge in monitoring too, so , you'll be able to help each other.

"But I..." began Skye, the he changed his mind "if you say so Dad, I'll stay here. And Dylan, see if you can find out what happens to the cybernetics: Do they stay as they are, do they change shape and size like cloths do, or do they become flesh and blood. I think that might be part of the solution to this problem. Or I might be barking up the wrong tree,"

Despite her brother agreeing to stay, Melody didn't look as happy.

"Please, please let me help Dad. I'm no good at sitting around watching, and I'm fast enough to get out of trouble if your worried."

(ooc: given I'm at work all day and the kids are, well, kids, yeah they should stay behind. Doesn't mean their gonna like it though. And now that Insanity Skye/Miles is gone, I thought I'd use the same method for Melody that Locke uses for Red.)

Sorry Melody. This is personal business for me and you would be better off staying here. It's dangerous. Skye could tell you all the stories about what we've been doing here and you can go bother Knuckles who seems to be asleep again. Plenty to do if you get bored of monitoring us

Beside, the place is more dangerous than you might think Melody. These people won't just stop because you are a child. It will probably hurt them moraly, but it's their job, and they believe in whatever they are doing...

And if you get bored, there is a training room in Haven, shall you want to do some sport....