The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It's adorable. So we'll get you a room then" Locke smiled.

"Even if we're not sharing a room, we can get two close by. I just hope tonight isn't going to be as eventful as last night. I'd rather not go dream walking for a third time," said Skye.

(ooc: and that's me off tonight. Catch you tomorrow.)

"Yes, I'm agreeing with you. Now, let's take care of this..."

"Hey mister, I think you forgot something..."

"Me? And what would that be?"

"And where do you think I will sleep?"

"It's your choice, dear bat."

"Then, I hope your bed is big enough , because I do.. move A lot at night"

"Well.. we'll see ..."

And the four of them got to their rooms for the night...

(Ooc: goodnight then.)

*Running over to Locke from out of nowhere* DAD THE MASTER EMERALDS A FAKE!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL ONE!!

*Is in another room testing his teleporter when he hears Knuckles*

Doesn't he know everyone is asleep. He surprised me there. Now I hope that surprise didn't cause me to make a mistake

"wake up with Red nears him" Hi there Knuckles, did you slept well? Oh by the Way, Did I present you your new Stepmother? Miss Red . I hope you'll Grow found Of her in the near Future.

Hi there, Big boy.

Also, you now have another brother and Sister, They are sleeping near by, you don't want to wake them up, right?

And stop shouting please. The real emerald is safe, and it's not in pockets, since I'm not wearing any pants right now.

All in all , I can say it's a good day.

*Comes in room, takes a picture of Knuckles' shocked expression and then goes back to his room*

Shadow jumped out of bed, still angry that instead of being in his hot tub with Rouge, he was stuck on an island with a ticking time bomb, a hot headed echidna, an old echidna and 2 kids. Not exactly paradise. To keep himself occupied, he started doing pressups at an ever quickening pace til he whacked his head on the metal floor. He got up and flew into a rage, spewing loud, unintelligible babble.

Right, teleporter works fine. Good. Powered by the emeralds. Good. Protection against curse. Can't see a fault. But something doesn't seem right with it. It needs to be perfect. Better check into it

(ooc: You calling me a time bomb?)

(OOC Technicslly you are because there's a chance you can turn into a werehog if you somehow lose your teleporter).

Right, nearly morning. I'll use the last hours of darkness to do the ultimate test for my teleporter. Here goes

*Teleports away*

(ooc: And staying with a jewel-loving bat spy is any better than Locke or the others?)

(OOC For Shadow, probably. He wants to sit about and do nothing at this point I apologise if I offended you, I was merely pointing out that from Shadow's perspective, there's a chance you could turn again).

(ooc: You didn't offend me, I just wanted to put down what would have been said, if I heard you in character. So no worries)

"Huh... What all that shouting about?" Skye groggily asked, as he sat up in bed rubbing sleep from his eyes. Meanwhile, Melody remained asleep in her room but stirred slightly.

"No Mother, I don't wanna do training tonight. Just ten more minutessszzzzzzzzz..."

Shadow calmed himself down and began walking down the hall, stopping at Skye's room as he heard movement. "Morning Skye" he said in a grouchy voice.

Unfortunaly for Locke, Morning came sooner than he wanted."Oh my, what a night. It's going to be a miracle if i'm able to stay awake for the whole day."

"Then why don't you skip it entirely?"

"Because ite would be too nice; and aurora may know that everytime I try to get nice things, it somehow break on me; So i'll take pleasure in littles things.People tend to forgets littles things"

"Oh my , what a philosopher. Lucky me I guess; I'll get to take pleasure in you then."

"you are making me blush..."

And Lockee had to finally wake up, much to his dismay. "well, you aren't bound by anything , Red. If you want to sleep later , do As you wish. I'm pretty sure i could try to join you later if you are still there, and i find some time"

"Well, i'm fine with that, I'll join you later then, big Boy."

"You are giving me way too much credits"

And locke went to the children's room. "Ok skye, it's time to wake up. A good chunk of morning is already gone. Can you please get up so I can do the same to your sister and break her sleeping beauty dream?"

*Appears*

Morning Locke, I trust you slept well, except for when Knuckles' came in with his outburst

I bet he is the one completely traumatised for now.... As for me, it could be worse.

At least it gives the Prower kids someone to have fun with. I wonder where they put their enchanted water

Yes I felt like having waffles to put me in a good mood. I can make you some as well if you wish.

"Waffle ? oh that would so kind of you. But still. let me help you out. At the same time, i'll prepare something for my "sleeping batty" ." Locke showed the kitchen to shadow.

"Everything is here, let's get to work then!"

And so they begun.

Shadow finished making their waffles. Thanks for the help. Here're yours." Shadow handed him a plate of waffles before eating his own. "So how do you reckon we'll cure Dylan's zone?"

"Yummy, i can't wait to eat those. Oh well, We could start by the beginning: infiltrating the DEL coumpound. After there is no way for this curse to be natural... Shall I remind you of the "case zero"? No , of course, It was robotnik's fault anyways. It was a miracle That He didn't got mauled by a P*ssed off werehog in the end."