The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

You didn't. I followed the tracker on you. Just like I follow the trackers I have on everyone

"You didn't open the letter I left you in your home last time I was there?"

Locke was visibly pained....

Melody sprinted back with a bucket of water, screeching to a stop next to Skye but not spilling a drop.

"What are those two taking about?" she asked her brother.

"Boring adult stuff," Skye replied, "Now, I've got an idea."

"I recognise that look in your eye," Melody grinned evilly. "What'ch got in mind?" Skye learned over and whispered something in her ear.

"Really? Hmm, what should we go for?" Melody pondered,

"Speaking of your trackers and cameras. Turn them off at my apartment if there are any there. Trust me on that one buddy."

My cameras are everywhere Shadow, that is why I have many screens at my house. And my tracker is on you. My only point of turning off the tracker was on my old teleporter. I can upgrade my new one to follow the trackers, but not to turn them off.

And no, I saw no letter at my house. My house is a mess with all the stuff I collected from missing people's houses

"Well Dylan, In this letter was written the coordinate of Haven, and , some more personal words... I basically said that no matter what would happen , me and the other, we would be there for you...Or at the very least, me..."

The two kid's looked at each other in puzzlement,

"Hmm, this Knuckles dislikes Prime Sonic doesn't he," pondered Melody, "and Sonic is blue, not green. So, blue?"

"Ok, we'll go with that. Do you want to do the honours?" asked Skye, pointing towards the bucket.

"Oh no, you're the enchanter, you know my magic's more... direct."

Very nice, but I need to see to believe. It took me a while to actually believe the curse itself

*Looks at kids*

What are you doing? If it's something funny to Knuckles, should I be taking a picture?

"Very well Dylan. Just don't come crying to me if you see something you wished you didn't on your screens. Speaking of unwelcome sights, the sun is going down."

What? I haven't done my safety checks yet. Who knows whether or not it works. Let's go inside

"Yes, let's move out. And now you two move along too, whatever you are doing to knuckles can probably wait tomorrow.And Dylan, i'm frank about what i'm saying.A room will always be there for you."

"Aww, do we have to go inside," complained Skye, "We were almost ready to go here. You could leave your camera Dylan and we'll take photos?"

"Well, what kind of prank are you two doing anyway ?"

"I was just about to enchant this bucket of water to turn fur blue, then we were gonna dump it over Knuckles."

"That would be wonderful. You two have a lot of imagination. But not today. Knuckles is an hothead, and even turning blue wouldn't cool him down for sure.So we'll let that to tomorrow , ok ?"

I'm going to get some shuteye. I'm spent. And Skye, don't go pulling any pranks on me. Or my new friend might pay you a visit..." (ooc Night guys).

Both kid's let out a simultaneous 'Aww'. "Okay then Dad," conceded Skye. "We'll leave it for now."

(ooc: night shadow.)

"Good kids" before gently patting the both of them. "Now move inside, quickly. I'll take in Knuckles's body as well." And on these words, they moved in.

(ooc: goodnight shadow)

"Take in Knuckles body?" Melody whispered to Skye, "Dad makes it sound like Knuckles isn't in his body."

"Maybe he's not," chuckled Skye, "maybe his mind's having a party inside the Master Emerald with Tikal." Skye laughed at the image, then looked a bit upset. "She must get lonely, trapped in there with only a water monster for comfort."

"Which is why the guardians are there. Tikal has the power to communicate with them through the Master emerald. If she ever feels the need to talk, we are here for her.We don't only protect the master Emerald, we care about those she keep inside her."

"And i'm saying this about knuckle's body because when he sleep, nothing can wake him up, almost like a lifeless body..."

"You do talk to her?" Skye asked somewhat surprised. "I'm... just surprised that she doesn't talk more. I mean, being all alone in a void, you'd want to talk all the time if someone was there, wouldn't you?"

"You're awfully concerned about her Skye. Are you looking for a girlfriend?" teased Melody.

"Shut up," Skye retorted with a lack of wit.

"Well, actually, she is more free than most think. But well, she just doesn't have a Real physical form anymore. So she looks like a shiny red fairy (ooc:HURRAY FOR SONIC ADVENTURE 1).But She looks adorable that way, and she still got these adorable blue things that we often find singing around. She take care of them like her babies. In the end, she is never alone."

"It's good to know she has both company and some way to interact with the outside. Getting trapped like that, it almost happened to me when I went back into my head to rescue Melody.".

"I told you that you almost got yourself killed. Only you could get yourself stuck in your OWN mind Skye," Melody berated her brother good naturedly. Skye was able to laugh this one off.

"Dad, if we're calling it a night, should we find a room for Melody?"

"Don't worry about Tikal. Such a kind hearted Soul is always safe with so much love around her."

"And about your dear sister:Unless she want to sleep with you, we can always find her a room, What do you say, Melody?"

"I don't wanna share a room with my brother. I haven't for eight years and I'm not starting now!" Melody exclaimed, sounding mock-offended at the idea.