The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

I admit that was worded wrong but I meant should the godmodding continue that would be the result.

say that to the cheerleader; i couldn't take him down with what I usually have in stock; so i got some help... It was not a good idea anyway... look for yourself : the land is barren, my son is hurt, a rift was almost open, and i'm on fire , not in the good way.

almost killing you in the process... again... And you were not even drunk this time....

I can't even count how many times I've died or had a near death experience in this battle. I'm still trying to win the last post.

yes, but this time i'm here, so you have a reason not to die for once . And by the way, i'm still on fire. seriously, someone put out that fire made of chaos and cheering energy, it's killing me....

and i still win the post.

Fine Fine, I'll help you.

CHEER CONDITION CURE!!

thank you. See? it wasn't so hard.... , now i can hug my son without roasting him alive, that's good. "hug knuckles"

"hug knuckles tighly" you have no idea how much i care about you knuckles; just no idea "start crying" If I were to loose you again, I.... I don't know what i would do...

*lies whimpering, groaning and crying on the ground* T-this i-isn't fair. I-I j-just t-tried to make t-the worlds b-better and s-safer...

"go see skye" Maybe you wanted to do that; maybe you wanted to do something elsse; it doesn't matter. what happenned happenned. now get up kid, and dry up these tears, this is not the time nor the place... "help him back on his feet"

can you walk? If not, then, let me help you .

*Teleports next to Geoffrey* I really need to get back to the Sol Zone now, Marine still has that mega phone and I wouldn't want my people to suffer because of it. *Teleports back to Sol Zone*

1 person likes this

Y-you beat m-me up a-and n-n-n-now you w-want t-to help me? I-I d-d-don't u-understand.

it's normal; you are still a child. And a child greatest power is learning. There is a time for fighting, and there is a time for peace.

There is a time for hatred, and there is a time for respect.

you have done a mistake , and I had to make you understand this. I hope, i'll never have to do it again thought, hurting a child is painful for a father....

*Appears*

Is it over? Good. Skye, this is the second time you've attempted this. Stopped once by a g-wave, second by a spanking. You're out of control sometimes. We want to help you so that you don't feel you have to destroy worlds and bend it to your will.

well, aren't all the children out of control ? "laugh" . I wish, I wish i could help you skye, but, i don't know how.... why are you so bent on trying to destroy the universe? What is inside you, that is pushing you toward such destruction? tell me child, tell me.

You're a wise man Locke. I respect that.

I know a little. He comes from Moebius and felt betrayed for some reason. A starting block to answers about him perhaps? Also, I've noticed he has some magic properties about him which is very different from most. He was able to burn away ropes I tied him up with once.

Well, I have to ; for it is my duty to protect , and help those in need. and obviously, no matter how he tries to hide it, skye need help.

Yeah, that's kinda obvious, and I don't mean that in any bad way.

obviously dylan , obviously... but , we won"t be able to do much if he doesn't open himself up; and it'll be hard... i could start by giving him my trust maybe.

It is hard to tell about your past. I know. I'm not up to giving away my past any more than I have. Good luck.

*Disappears*

(ooc: See you tomorrow, I'm off)