The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Okay Angel, I won't," said Skye with a smile. "As long as you don't."

------------

"But we don't know where she is. She could be anywhere, in any Zone," pointed out Ziona. "And there are Cops looking for her as we speak."

"And you think they going to find her?" Asked glen."Our best bet..., is unfortunaly to wait, and get them the second they try something on crowley and anna..." He didn't like that idea. Oh no he didn't

----------

"I won't then."Said Tikal.

"Good girl," said Skye, putting one arm round her for a half hug.

-----------

"That's all we can do here. Though that assumes Miles isn't dead yet. In which case Anna is likely safe."

"Of course he is alive."Said glen."Unless he became a death-seeker."

---------

"Thank you."Said tikal,accepting the hug.

"Wake him up if his dreams start troubling him. Got it!"

"Now, do you want to see the small surprise I prepared?" asked Skye.

-------------

"Great. See you later then," said Anna as she walked over to where the others were. "Are we ready to go?" she asked.

------------

"You seem very sure of that Glen," said Ziona doubtfully, then she saw Anna. "I think we are, yes."

Astraea pulls the ball of lava up above her head and looks to Kali and Knuckles, who in response pick up their pace. As she tosses it down on the lake, Knuckles finally gets the right energy down to make a force field covering over him and Kali. With Spectre already covered by ice and his own barrier, he should have been fine as a massive explosion of fire consumes the entire lake. Within minutes, the ice and water fully evaporate as a large crater of hard mud is left over. Astraea reverts back to her original self and looks to Kali and Knuckles, who were floating in air in a bubble of chaos energy. It then immediately breaks and they fall to the ground.

"Glad to see you're almost as strong as your grandfather." she says with a smirk. Knuckles can only look at her in complete shock as he barely saved them for being melted. He then loosk over towards Spectre.

"You doin ok in there?" he asks, as the ice around Spectre was now melted so only his barrier should remain.

"Some things never really change Zionna, no matter the Zone." said Glen. "And yes cutie, everyone is ."

----------------

"Ah yes, let's see that surprise ."Said tikal happily.

"Yes i am . Now let's take care of Trigun , shall we?"

"Okay. C'mon, lets head to the hut," said Skye happily.

------------

"Great. Let's go!" said Melody happily.

Hope came over to the group and handed Anna and Melody their passes. "They also have unlimited travel which might be useful."

Crowley teleported those that were travelling to the outskirts of the city.

"Thank's Hope. I can't wait to see your home," said Melody looking around.

"This is... kinda different," commented Anna.

(ooc: Has Shadow gone with the group or is he still at the hotel?)

"It's my pleasure. Now, where should I take you first?" said Hope.

"Yes, it is certainly lively. Shall we head to the dealerhsip?" asked Crowley.

(OOC He's staying at the hotel).

Dylan sat down next to Spark and patiently waited for him to wake or for the others to return

(Sparks dream

There you are your back and up for the taking. No I'm not. Yes you are your are not even sopost to exist you are a useless pon now die. No agh

(Spark starts squirming on his bed trying to breath

Anna, Anna help please

(ooc: Sorry Spark. We weren't sure when you'd be back so Dylan took over watching duties.)

"I-I-I... I really don't know. You decide... Or shall we get a map and look," said Melody with breathless excitement.

"Sure thing Crowley," said Anna, trying not to appear too excited or nervous.

--------------

"Look's like we'll soon get our opportunity," said Miles, as he locked on the system to Anna and Crowley. On another screen, a similar lock-on was being prepared for Shadow.

Dylan noticed Spark was squirming in his bed

"Oh great. You had to start just after Anna had to go" Dylan said to himself before shouting "Spark! Wake up! Your only dreaming!" Dylan gave Spark a few light slaps in the face. "Wake up, Spark!"

"I'll get us a map. We'd need one anyway," said Hope.

Crowley nodded and set off towards where he read the dealership was.

"Oh thank goodness your awake. You looked like you were having some bad dreams there. Anna just left like a couple minutes ago on a 'date' with Crowley"

"You don't know your way around?" asked Melody, grinning.

-----------

Anna looked around the place, but refrained from asking too many questions as she followed Crowley.

-----------

"Activating Portal's in 3... 2..."

Alright man I need a breather you want to go get some tea with me.( asked spark with a kind yet spooked smile

"I do but it's such a big city a map will come in handy," said Hope as she looked through her PDA menus.

---

"So what are your first impressions of the city?" asked Crowley as he shivered suddenly.

---

Zamy looked to Ziona. "Ok that should be enough time to give them a head start. You ready?"

"Sure Spark. We can do that. But have your breather first"

"I guess you're right," said Melody as she nosily looked over Hope's shoulder.

---------

"It really... busy..." said Anna, also giving a slight shiver. "And tall. Much taller than anything..."

--------

Ziona took a deep breath and nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be. I just hope it's paranoia we're feeling."

-------

"1... NOW!" Miles activated the controls and the portals burst into life, as did the ritual chains at the same moment. Miles began incanting under his breath, making sure he had another bargaining chip against Hope.