The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I know about that..."Said Young Red."But now that you found one at your taste... Better not met him go."

-----------

"Sure ."Said Glen."Get to the desk."We'll type those right away."

"Not really. Unless you took up running as a sport or something. I'm sure you'll find something worthwhile to do," replied Shadow.

"I'm sure I will. I'll just have to try branching out into new area" Anna gave a slight laugh. "Maybe I should try singing like my prime counterpart!"

"And I'm gonna try not to," she whispered to Red.

--------------

"Well, if you want to help I'm sure I can find a form or two for you to fill in?" Ziona joked. "Or you can just stick around for moral support."

"Depend."Said Red.

-------

"Sure, The sooner you are done, The sooner we'll be able to cuddle again." Said Glen.

"Do you all need some kind of help or something?" Kayl came, having some cake and brushing her hair, "oh my, I'd love some tea." With that she took a sip.

Berry came in silently,"hello, I am Berry... And you?" She asked Rancor.

-----

Max noticed the guardian and the crying girl, he saw by the open gate what took place. He smiled and continued looking around the place.

"Depends on what Red?" asked Anna.

--------------

"You've got a one track mind sometimes," laughed Ziona, as she went into her room and pulled out a small computer.

"Depend on what indeed."Said Red."First get closer of your target, Then break the ice, until you can make him melt ."

-----------

"Because you don't want cuddle ?" Said Glen.

Berry silently said to who-knows-whom in the room, "we aren't being a burden, are we?"

"I don't want to get too close too quickly," whispered Anna. "I might scare him away. I almost did that, uh, before..."

-----------

"Now, did I ever say that?" replied Ziona.

(ooc: Uh... I guess Berry is probably talking to Locke, unless she actually went into somebodies bedroom.)

"The situation was ... different back then."Said Young Red.

--------

"You aren't a burden."Said Locke ."My work is to help and protect."

--------

"You didn't."Said Glen."And It's better that way.... Now let's work this out."

"Yeah. It was in a crazy dream world for starters!" replied Anna, giggling slightly.

-----------

"Okay," said Ziona s she switch on the computer, which projected several holographic screens. "Here, you can fill out this form for Anna. It's mostly just checkbox stuff, Name, age, species, powers, that kinda thing. I'll work on the report about her staying and what Miles was up to."

"Yeah, sure."Said Glen as he started filing them out."At least we don't have to write them down."

-------

"Among other thing."Said Red.

"You sound almost nostalgic," said Anna

--------------

"Yeah," replied Ziona typing away. "But do be careful not to make mistakes. We wouldn't want to be split up because I handed in bad paperwork and got busted down to a desk job."

"You can't be nostalgic of event happening of having yet to ."Said Old Red.

-----

"Don't worry, I'm writting it down carefully." answered back Glen.

Kayl, being very bored, looked around to do something, then something hit her, "What did you do of the guards we knocked out here? I hope they didn't ran away and informed others!" she asked, in a high tone.

"My name is Rancor. It is a pleasure to meet you Berry."

----------------------

Chaos continues his journey into the cave as the light and temperature begin to drop even more. He flexes his left arm to activate the emerald inside him as a light source and presses onward.

------------------------

As the group pressed on, they noticed a dark figure up ahead. Moving in closer, they realize who it is.

"Well, it sure took you a while." Kali says. "How was the trip up north."

"Very infuriating I must say." Trigun responds, walking over the near frozen water. "Though I must say, this land and weather is absolutely perfect. It calmed me down quite a bit knowing how easy it will be to take you out."

The blizzard dies down a bit as he gets a good look on Kali and Astraea. "I see you two have bee getting close lately."

"You wish." Astraea responds as she jumps off Kali and bursts into flames, charging at Trigun.

"I see things are never easy with this one." Said Spectre looking at trigun. He was still wondering himself if he would join the fight, or let them sort this out...."

---------------------

"Guards you say?" Asked Locke.

Astraea swings at Trigun, her fist exploding on impact, causing tremendous amount of steam. As it cleared, Astraea hovered over the area looking around for him.

"A wonderful ability it is to control water, don't you think?" Trigun says standing next to Kali.

"With this much around me, my power is nearly infinite." says another one appearing in front of Knuckles.

"I can make as many of myself as I want, and form almost anywhere." says another.

"And that even means next to you." Says a forth from behind Spectre.

The trio quickly put their backs together as the three Triguns begin to corner them.

"What's the plan?" Kali asks.

"It looks like he wants to keep this one on one, so let's give him a show." Knuckles replies, emitting chaos energy.

-------------------------------------

As Chaos continues his walk throughout the cave, he approaches a large opening. He looks up to see the top of the ravine once more, and the chaos emerald.

"Is that the source of your increasing power?" Trigun asks as Chaos looks down to see him standing across from him. Chaos simply stares at him.

"I know of your past, why do you not do it again?" Trigun begins. "In this tundra, you would have unlimited amounts of water at your side, and no one would be able to oppose you until it was already too late."

Chaos continues to stare at him, and then back to the emerald. Trigun looks at it as well and then back to Chaos.

"If you do not wish to listen to me, then I will not let you have that."

"That's nice and stuff." Said Spectre."Pretty useful power. Care for some tea ? I'm not in the mood to fight."

"How careless of you." Trigun says to Spectre. "Being the strongest in the group, yet having no intention to engage in combat while they fight for their lives. Is this the way you taught the successors of your clan?"

----------------------

Chaos rushes out to Trigun, feinting a kick as he goes under and starts to climb the wall. Trigun slams his fist into it and a larger punch comes out in front of Chaos, knocking him off.

"You seem to forget my manipulative abilities are far more superior than yours." he says as Chaos gets up off the ground.

(ooc: You do realise chao is a god right ?)

"I know knuckles. He can handle himself. We teached him everything we could... And if he is really in danger.. I'll act. it's as simple as that." Said Spectre."Now, do you want that tea of what?"

(ooc: i understand. the whole point of the elements is the fact that they aren't from that world or zone, so their power isn't something that can just be pushed over. When in their respective region, they gain more power, just like if Knuckles or sonic was to use chaos emeralds to enhance their power. With Trigun being able manipulate water, and freeze over things, an arctic area such as this grants him un-measurable power, such as if Astraea were to fight in a volcano/fire or if Kali were to fight in the forest.)

"I do not." Trigun replies. I am not a figure of peace among enemies, and you clearly underestimate me, which I find insulting. If you do not wish to fight, then I will end those three now and make my leave." he then melts back into ground and disappears.

----------------------------------------

Chaos stares at Trigun for a moment, analyzing him for an opening. He uses his emerald hand to send a powerful blow to Trigun chest. Trigun puts his arms up to block, however the full force behind his punch sends him into the wall, cracking the ice. Trigun uses the ice to push away Chaos's arm, however he had already dashed forward, and started to unload a series of punches with his right arm. The walls conitnued to crack as the whole side proceed to come crashing down. Chaos leaps out the way, grabbing the emerald as it came down, and began to morph into his next form.

---------------------------------------

As the three continued to fight. One of the Triguns grabs hold of Astraeas' leg. While she tries to burn him off, he swings her around and slammed her into the ice, plunging her deep into the water.

Kali looks over from backing up Knuckles and quickly turns to run.

"Astraea!! Hold on!!" he yells as he jumps into the water, leaving Knuckles to face the three opponents before him. One tries to jump into the water after Kali, however Knuckles blind sides him and stands in the way.

"You'll have to go through me if you want to stop him." he says, readying his fists.

"I do not underestimate you." Said Spectre."I just choose my fight" he sighed."I though we could have been more civic, even though we are ennemy, But I suppose you don't want it that way.... So be it." Spectre gets up." How about a one on one ? An actual ONE ON ONE. If you think you are hard enough."

--------------------------------

(ooc: Elementary buff? got it.)

(ooc: yep, pretty much.)

Trigun pulls himself from the wreckage of the fallen glacier wall as he looks on to see Chaos standing before him now with 2 arms embedded with chaos emeralds.

"So this is your choice....so be it." Trigun says as he melts into the ground and disappears. Chaos looks around for a moment, and begins his way back to the top of the ravine.

-----------------------------

Knuckles continues to keep the three Triguns away as he blocks their attacks until they suddenly stop and look to each other. They then melt into the ice and disappear as well. Knuckles pauses for a moment, confused of what just happened, and then he turns to the hole in the ice.

"This is bad, you guys need to get back quick!" he says to himself.

------------------------------

Kali pushes himself on as he swims faster and faster, he soon catches sight of Astraea and swims over to grab her. He quickly pulls her over his shoulder and begins to power up back to the surface.

--------------------------------

At the temple entrance, the real Trigun sits in waiting as his doppelgangers approach him in liquid form. He re-absorbs them into his body, taking on their memories and experience. He then lets out a sigh and walks into the temple.

"That beast must perish." said Zaugus

"Crabmeat, Zaugus, Dimitri go lure the beast so I can put it in another zone." said Dr.Finitevus