The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

This was what I was waiting for. *Flips switch activating orbital Syphon*

Chaos, Cheer, Sol, Rice Pudding... It doesn't matter what, it's gonna get drained from all of you.

*falls to the ground convulsing* AAAAH! No.... not now. *struggles to feet and walks towards cheer bubble* What's the matter, you scared? Afraid you'd lose if you fought a fair fight? Why else hide behind barriers and hyper forms? You're nothing.... but a Darned coward *collapses*.

heyo!! do you all realise that i'm burning to my death right now? i don"t feel like proving a point ....

"to skye, through the phone, still burning" NO YOU STILL WON'T HAVE THE MASTER EMERALD. period.

Actually I was trying to save the emerald before i turned the syphon on. But because you kept stopping me...

*Gets out of the bubble*

I was preventing people from interrupting me or stealing my powers like Skye while I was charging up. That has nothing to do with cowardly.

And I will easily proof I'm no coward if you wish.

*Grabs Shadow and holds him in the air*

Oh Shadow, I thought you were a great ally when we were going to take on Blaze. It's a shame you didn't go along with me, otherwise none of this would have ever happened.

*Teleports into Cheerleader after finishing absorbing fake Emerald powers* Things will never go your way. *Frees Shadow and knocks Cheer into Dark void*

skye, this is not a warning, not a glimpse of things to come, not even the future; it's a fact, that i'm going to give you . if i survive, somehow. I will track you, i will find you , and it'll be over.

"get up, despite obvious pain" now cheerleader, fine, i'll play your way: I"m sorry. but so are you . now move, and help me out with skye, before he end screwing up not only our reality, but everyone else's too.

Ah Knuckles, good to see you're still alright. And fine Locke, I'll help you take care of Skye.

*Teleports before Skye*

You did drink beer from the party, didn't you?

Actually, no. The party finished before I got around to swiping some. I must say the syphon makes a pretty light show, don't you agree?

*Slowly losing control of irregular Hyper power* Don't... underestimate me....I can still fight like this

good, they are busy "still burning (it's a joke at this point)" sooooo... does anyone has any experiences in putting out fire on people? because i could use some help with that.

So you WERE planning to drink beer. Bad, bad boy.

And I'm getting sick of people trying to absorb my powers. It's no use and like I said, my powers are otherworldy, making a rip in the fabric of reality. So I guess there's no other option than destroying your Syphon Skye. I'm sorry, but the results won't be the same as you think it will be.

Thanks Knuckles. You saved my ass. Again. Now go help your father before we have to sweep him up.

I'm not draining this power to gather it. I WANT reality to rip asunder. And I'll be standing on the brink, ready to weave new form into the swirling chaos that will ensue.

Skye, your insane.

I like you.

at this point, I don't think it's of use anymore.... I deliberatly absorbed a power that i knew deadly for it's wielder, so i could show my point. But the cheerleader is simply to out of place... Now , with skye, things are turning for the worse... CHEERLEADER!!! don't destroy the machine, or else the rip will happen!!! it already absorbed enough energy to do that.... And we both know what await beyond the dimensions.... We don't want it to come out, would we?

I think I have a way to stop Cheerleader from destroying this world for good.....but I'm gonna need some help keeping him distracted. *flies up into atmosphere*

And now I'm not supposed to destroy the machine, make up your mind and tell me what you want for real Locke >_>

Destroy it or don't destroy it. Either way furthers my goals.

Now that's a well worked out plan. You're not half bad, kid.

it's simple : you destroy it, bam. Everyone in the entire multiverse, you included is doomed... Not only will the explosion kill us all , but these "things", will come out.... we cannot let them out. At all.

So what you are going to do, is to BEAT THE CRAP out of skye for me, until he tell you how to turn it down (if you already know, beat him down anyway, serve him right)

when you are done, join me, and find someone to put out that fire, it's ridiculous AND painful. at the same time.

Why can't I just banish him and the syphon to the void?

The void is eternal and can never be destroyed. For the void is nothing already.

It's not a plan unless you win regardless of the outcome. Hence, no off switch. And even if I told you how to switch it off, I doubt you have the technical knowledge to do it.

And it's also regulating the drain and the warping of reality, so if removed, BOOM!

Ha, I got a plan already. I'm a genius.