Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

Metal Sonic was preparing to attack Amy but then was alerted to an intruder in his systems.

"Virus detected...Must eliminate!"

"Skye's hacking him." Myra answered G.

"Stalemate," murmured Skye to himself.  "You can't eliminate me, but I still have to hide from you."  He started moving fast, attacking Metal Sonic's systems rapidly from different directions, though again, making no actual effort to breach him.

"The kid is hacking it? Call him back! It is too dangerous! Boulder and Techno go to Peggy. She is a talented in repairs so Myra you go to that bot we beat yesterday and bring the guns here. I am sure she could convert them to be useable by us plus the kid can help. And you Freedom Fighter! Help me keep this bot busy" commanded G as he grabbed a pile and ran towards Metal Sonic.

"Kid? Hacking it? Is Tails around here?" Amy wondered. Then, she looked to the black skunk. "So you're the team leader, huh?" Amy asked to G.

"Alright, let's keep him busy then" The pink hedgehog said aproaching Metal Sonic with confidence, trusting than she had backup.

"Who are you!? Can't fight them off too...Need assitance. Tails Doll!"

Techno and Boulder did as G said.

"Leave now, and you and your Master won;t need to deal with me ever again," said Skye to Metal Sonic.

Myra's phone beeped.  On it was a short text message from Skye.  'He's calling backup'

Myra took out her phone and read Skye's text, "Metal Sonic is getting backup!" She said to no one in paticular.

"What do you two want?" Peggy asked, pulling something out of the sports car, "I'm busy."

Edited by Katmuffin

Metal Sonic flew into the air. "I am not one who is easily swayed. And now it's just you and me!"

Tails Doll appeared from under the snow.

"We need those guns! G says they'll be useful!" Said Boulder. 

"Oh my..." Amy said when she saw Tails Doll. "This...this is getting from bad to worse... 

...but that's not going to stop me!" yelled while hammering Tails Doll, trying to make the creepy robot eat the snowy floor.

"I'll go get the guns from that badink." Myra said nervously, not wanting to deal with tails doll. She quickly flew away.

Peggy set what looked like a mini laser cannon on the floor. "So he decided to face Amy, huh, any way I've almost got them powered up, so you'll have backup soon." She said.

Tails Doll enured the attacks. "My turn..."

"Good! The sooner that robot is scrap the sooner we can leave!" Said Techno. 

G froze when the tails doll appeared but quickly started moving again. He tried to strike at Metal Sonic using the pipe he was holding. "Kid! If you can hear me then go to Peggy! She may need your help. And tell Techno to move the van otherwise it could get damaged" said G as he attempted to hit Metal Sonic several times.

Edited by Geoffrey St John

Peggy fiddled with a generator sitting on the floor near by, and attached it to the laser cannon. Then grunting, she lifted both up and began to install them in the car.

Myra returned with a two machine guns that had been knocked loose during the battle.

Edited by Katmuffin

(Given that Skye is in Cyberspace right now, and his only contact with the real world is a slight access to Metal Sonic, he probibly can't hear G)

Skye sighed.  "Why do you have to be so stubborn!  This is a fight you cannot possibly win.  That is not a boast, merely a fact."  To try and make his point clear, Skye ripped a hole straight through Metal Sonic's firewall.

(I know this is making Skye a bit powerful, but he is an AI, was born in Cyberspace so has home-field advantage, plus is 30 years more advanced.  Also, Nicole has been shown breaching Eggman's firewalls with ease, and he's never had to deal with a 'wireless' hack before)

(Let's say Skye is not powerful, but rather technologically advanced, which is really useful in this context. Besides, your explaination gives the best example you can get: Nicole. She sort of does this stuff in the present, so, what CAN'T do an AI in the future?)

Amy was shocked. "B-but... It's just a doll...h-how it could..." she thought. The jewel over Tails Doll's head shone, lightening the hedgehog's face in red, making clear that the worst was yet to come.

"Guys...y-you'd better have a plan..."

(It's more a case of Skye is VERY powerful in cyberspace, sorta like Phage.  But in the real world his power is limited to whatever form he's inhabiting.  And unlike Phage, he can't really split is control multiple ways and control an army of bot.  And in order to actually disrupt a system, he has to go inside it.)

"Help is on the way. We just need to hold on long enough for reinforcements to arrive" said G as he kept trying to hit Metal Sonic.

"The doctor have me a slight upgrade....now die!" Said Tails Doll 

"No! I am designed to surpass Sonic! I cannot be denied! I will just have to kill your friends instead!" Said Metal Sonic flying towards Myra looking more sinister than before.

Techno and Boulder got in the car 

"EEK!" Myra shouted when Metal Sonic came at her. Her bracelets flared, and a protective sheild formed around her.

Metal Sonic started to slash at the sheild with his claws.

"That reinforcements better get here FAST!" Amy said.

The pink hedgehog heard Myra's shout, and saw Metal Sonic clashing with her shield. Then Amy tried to reach Myra and Metal...

... ignoring the dangerous presence of Tails Doll.

"Don't.. you... DARE!" screamed Skye as he bypassed the firewall and entered into Metal Sonic's mainframe, trying to disable his motor functions.

Metal Sonic's attacks began to slow down.

Tails Doll's gem began to glow.

Edited by Seviper the Fang Snake

"I told you.  You cannot win against me.  You are NOTHING compared to me!" Skye's voice and tone became harsher as her kept trying to disable Metal Sonic.