Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"You have no idea," smiled Skye, seeming to think back.  "But... mainly the latter.  There is a... fear of the intelligent machine."

"I wonder if that's just because of Eggman, or if there's something else." Myra said thoughtfully.

"Eggman, and maybe Mobian's...well... they don't like technology more advanced than a lightbulb.  I am the personification of technology," said Skye.

Boulder got up.

"Good. You're finally..." Said Techno but then waa thrown across the room.

"I don't think that should matter, if anything has feelings, then it should be respected." Myra replied.

"I am just a machine.  I do not have feelings.  Those are the arguments they would use," said Skye.

"That's a good thing. Then you won't feel the pain of a 2 ton rhino hurling you across the room when you tick him off." Said Techno groaning.

G had arrived at Peggy's waiting for the others to arrive. He was a little nervous given that the date went by perfectly.

"They're right, in a way, because you're not a machine, you're a person, just... constructed differently." Myra replied.

"Yes.  It just would be nice if they could see that," said Skye.  "But we shouldn't be worrying about that right now."

"Yea, your right, we should be getting over to Peg's." Myra replied "Are going to inhabit my phone?"

"I guess that's the easiest way," said Skye.

"Uh, ok then." Myra replied l, taking out her phone.

The computer screen went blank, then a few moments later Skye's face appeared on the phone.  "Alright, ready."

(I'm asking before joining. Can I join this play as Amy Rose?)

(I'm perfectly happy with this!

Skye might be a little worried though! :P )

(Worried? Why? I'm the cute easy-going, sometimesSonic-obsessed and not always angry Amy Rose, not the yandere-like all-time agressive and dangerously obsessive Rosy Anti-Amy-like!

So, if my reading and understanding skills are right, you're in a winter field leading to Eggman's base?)

(No we are currently meeting up at Peggy's auto shop to go to an old Eggman base. I have no issue to you joining us but I'm this reality no one knows who G is other than to call him G)

(Because I'm the future son of two of your friends!  Amy knowing that could be... awkward.

"Hey, Tails/Nicole!  I know who you're gonna marry when you grow up!"

Or.... "So Skye, me and Sonic get together in the future don't we?"  ;) )

(Oh, thanks, Geoffrey. I needed to know the exact location of the rest of the crew before I did something with Amy. I don't want to screw things up! I'll wait to see in which moment I can jump into action.

So... Is this G-guy actually a post-reboot Geoffrey?)

(Don't worry about it, it's a light RP so you don;t need to worry at all about screwing it up.

And he is, but none of us know that! ;) 

Also, I think you missed my reply!)

(I received both replies at the same time! 

And yeah, the encounter will be akward, and some questions like that will be asked. In the case of your semblance with Tails and Nicole? I guess Amy would say "Huh, nice haircut, Tails! You look like Nicole now!" or something...

...until she realises the truth.

Also, the Geoffrey mystery seems so cool! That's a great way of re-imagining a character)

(Thanks for all your info, guys! Now I'm [more or less] ready to go)