Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"Erm, your suit?" Myra asked, confused, "I don't see how that could help. Anyway, my place is a bit of a walk from here, and in this weather, I'd prefer the bus."

Peggy came out of the garage wearing a navy blue dress and high heels, no longer covered in grease and oil. She looked around and saw the robotic shell that was Skye. "I fix him and he destroys himself?! What happened?!" Peggy shouted.

Edited by Katmuffin

"I am looking at it from a different per... per... per.... angle," replied Skye.  "And I would rather not inhabit your suit.  Myra, if you could input... your address into this phone, I could travel there ahead.  If your computer is on."  There was an audible gulp as Peggy arrived.  "I'm sorry, but there... was a bomb."

"Does that man ever rest?" Peggy replied, exasperated.

"Yea my computer is on," Myra answered, "Um Techno can I use your phone, erm Skye."

"Sure." Said Techno handing over The Skye Phone.

Myra took the Skye phone from Techno and entered in her address. "Skye... just mind what's on my computer." She said as she handed it back to Techno.

"Wait, the robot fox kid is in that phone," Peggy asked.

"Yea." Myra replied.

"And I got my date by fixing him, but he got blown up by a bomb, but he's fine, cause he's in a phone, where does this put my date?" Peggy continued.

Edited by Katmuffin

G arrived back at Peggy's and saw the destroyed Skye.

"Someone had better explain what happened here and fast!" Declared an angry G.

"Technically.... I'm an AI... not a robot... The robot was.... just one of my avatars," said Skye.  "Thank you Myra, I'll see you there soon."  He was quiet for a moment as Peggy asked her question.  "You still fixed me, the later damage was nothing to do with you."  His face on the screen winced as G started shouting.

"You welcome." Myra replied.

"Aparently, Skye got blown up, so he's in a phone now." Peggy answered G, "But you still owe me a date."

"I am fine," insisted Skye to G.  "Merely the external hardware was damaged."

"What I don't get is where that eggman doll came from." Said Techno. 

"Well you did say that you stole from Eggman, but I thought he already retaliated for that." Myra said.

"I will honor the date Peggy. And kid could you take over any robotic form?" Asked G as he took a step towards Peggy.

"Eggman often leave traps behind," said Skye matter-of-factly.  "Oh, and Myra, does your computer have a microphone and camera attached?  Otherwise I would be deaf and blind."  His face on the screen looked over to G.  "In theory, yes.  Though it depends on how strong the existing programming is.  And my personality does.... adapt... to the form I inhabit."

"I thought I heard that doll day something too..." Said Boulder. 

"Yea, it does, well at least the microphone, the camera has been acting funny lately." Myra replied. "You know what? I did hear the doll say somthing."

"Well, mister, do you want to help figure this out now and save the date for later?" Peggy asked G.

"It sounded like 'signal sent'," said Skye.  "Though I was too busy being blown up to be sure!  And.. what do you mean by 'funny' Myra?"

"We will have that date today. I just want to say this first. Kid, not far from here there is an old Eggman base where he built these robotic duplicates a few years back. He moved to a new location after his bots attacked. My mum was one of the ones replaced and since my dad got hurt.  We couldn't investigate to get and find her. If we go to that old base it could be possible for you to find and upgrade one of those old dupilcates to be a suitable body for yourself. I know where that base is located and would be willing to take you there on one condition" said G.

"I.. suppose we could..." said Skye.  "Though... using bodies made by Eggman.. makes me a little nervous.  They tend to me more... aggressive.  That's why I didn't use the snow badnik we fought.  That and if I'd walked up in that body you all would have attacked before I could say anything!" he laughed.  "But maybe I could use it to make a new body from scratch... but what's the condition?" he asked.

"My condition is that you infiltrate the base's servers with your digital mind and find any leads to my mum's location" said G as he reached into his pocket and pulled out some money. A florest approached G and handed him a bouquet of roses. He paid the florest and then looked to Peggy then back to the Skye phone.

"Sure, I can do that," said Skye.

"There might be still some defenses there too." Added Techno.

At the outskirts of the city Metal Sonic was preparing to attack with...Tails Doll.