Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"Well it sounds like you'll be in Eggman's systems, so we'll worry about the camera later." Myra replied.

"Shall we be off then? Now you've said you bit?" Peggy asked G, smiling at the bouquet.

"I thought.... that was going to happen after G had his date interaction with Peggy," said Skye.

"The kid is right! I honor my promises first so my date happen first. Peggy these flowers are for you." Said G as he handed the roses to Peggy and held out his hand for her to take. "You guys take 24 hours to sort things out. Let's meet up here tomorrow to discuss the plan" said G as he waited for his date to take his flowers and hand.

"Or we could give up." Said Techno.

"Don't be a chicken." Said Boulder. 

"Thank you." Peggy grinned and took the flowers from G's hand, and taking his other hand as well.

"Why would you give up before we started?" Myra asked.

"I think I'm gonna head to your computer now Myra.  I'll see you there," said Skye.

"Maybe cause we'll be heading on old Eggman territory! "Replied Techno.

"Alright, Skye." Myra answered, and turned back to Techno, "Empaisis on old, no one's expecting us to be there, we took down the snow bot, the defenses shouldn't be too much."

Skye's image noded, then the screen went blank as the phone reset as Skye left.

G looked to the others. "See you tomorrow" he said and then he started to guide Peggy to the restaurant he had selected for their date.

(At this point we could do a time skip to the next day or me and Kat could to the date. Which do you want?)

"Come on comrade. It'll be great!" Said Boulder. 

(Lets skip to the next day, if everybody is ok with it.)

(I'm happy depending if everyone else is)

(Then I guess we skip. This is Kat's settings so the slip is in your hands Kat)

Myra groaned and rolled out of bed, and after a quick shower and breakfast, she was ready to go to Peggy's shop. "So, Skye are you going to be in some one's phone again? Or would you rather stay here?" Myra asked feeling slightly weird talking to a computer.

The screen flickered on and Skye's image appear, though it was different to the night before.  The hair was longer, the Lynx features more distinct, and when Skye spoke the voice was a bit softer.

"I would rather not travel in a phone, the ones here are too.... primitive.  Though, I suspect your own phone might be a little more... advanced?"

Boulder was still sleeping with Techno laying against him.

G had been awake for a while since his dad had a bad night after learning of the plans for today. "Dad I can handle things you just relax" thought G to himself while his dad just couldn't stop fidgeting.

"Well, yea, it's not that much better, but I suppose it is," Myra replied, "I like your new look."

"I suppose... with a little tweaking it could be at least comfortable, if snug," said Skye.  "And thank you!" Skye gave a smile that was more joyful than any of the previous expressions.  "This is my true appearance.  Not... many others like it." 

"Well that's sad, there's nothing wrong with it." Myra replied.

"Thank you," said Skye smiling more.  "Let's just say.... G's attitude is not unique to him."

"You know a lot of grumpy, stubborn, hot headed people?" Myra asked, "With a grudge against Eggman his robots?"