Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"Alright. Sounds good." Replied Boulder 

"So sorry for the Doctor's inconvenience." Said Aries as he approached Ash from behind.

"There's... not much I can do to help with that," admitted Skye.

"I'm sure there's something you can do." Myra answered Skye, and left the building. Once outside, she sat down on the curb. "Skye..." she tried to begin, "I... well... I need to get you back... but... no one responsed yet... and..." She trailed off.

"But..." Peggy started, but then sighed, "Alright." She took the keys from G and have him the jeep keys.

"I know I need to get back, but...." Skye paused.  "Myra... You're worried, aren't you?  About not hearing from your friends?"

G sensed Peggy had something to say. "Peggy we can talk later. Right now I need to prioritise the kids. They are still young and they need me right now. I know that Ash needs me too but I also know he would tell me to help his little brothers and sisters first. That minivan is the only transport we have for the orphanage. If you want to help Me or Ash or Sasha then fix it up for us. We have had many happy trips in it so seeing it back in good condition will be a happy sight for everyone" said G as he saw Sasha walked up to Peggy and try to hug her.  "Big sis Peggy please" said Sasha with her big eyes looking so innocent.

Ash turned around to face Aries with a mad look on his face. "INCONVENIENCE!? You blew up my home! The place I grew up and where almost all of my memories took place! I will never forgive Eggman for this. I will never stop fighting him. I will never let him win" said Ash as he picked up some stones and started throwing them at Aries.

Edited by Geoffrey St John

Amy approached Peggy and Sasha.

"So, you're Sasha, right? Don't you worry, I've seen what Peggy can do with vehicles, and she'll have the van fixed in the blink of an eye! But your brother G wants you to go with him now, so let's leave Peggy do her magic..." the hedgehog said, now looking at Peggy.

"Good luck with the reparations. Show us your best!" she said to the cat.

The stones hit Aries torso. Aries then responded by pointing his laser rifle. "Your kind is destined to fail! Your passion makes you weak! The only reason I haven't killed you is the same reason I didn't send my EggSwats because I want you to tell me were your fury fiendish friends are!" 

Edited by Seviper the Fang Snake

"Yea... I- I..." Myra replied, her voice shaking.

- -

"Of course!" Peggy replied, hugging Shasha back.

Skye's face appeared on the screen, looking upset that he couldn't comfort Myra in person.  "It'll be okay Myra.  I'm sure they'll be fine. They'll have dealt with things like this before."

"Y- yeah," Myra replied, taking a deep breath, "I'm sorry, the point I ment to make was that, until I get-" Myra's voice quwavered, "Untill I get a response, I can' t get you to HQ."

"I.... I g-guessed.   W-we'll just have to m-make the most of it, for n-now," said Skye, trying to keep his voice steady.

Sasha ended the hug and took G's hand with a smile on her face. G looked at Peggy and gave her a thumbs up before he started to leave. He looked to Amy so she would know to follow but once outside he noticed Myra sat on the curb.

"Sasha can you take these keys and Amy to the car for me. I need to take care of something right now" said G as he handed the keys to Sasha who then skipped over to Amy. "Big bro G said to take you to the car" said Sasha as she held out the keys for Amy to take.

G walked over to Myra and Skye noticing the melancholy in the atmosphere. "Hey I thought you two had a job to do! I asked you to find Ash and make sure he is alright! This can NOT wait! I know him really well and I know his emotions would be out of control right now. If you don't find him soon I fear he will do something he will regret. Start by going to where the orphanage was. And hurry!" Demanded G knowing that he sounded like a jerk but if it was one of the kids at the orphanage sat like that he would always do the same thing to help them get past the sadness.

Ash held a very angry face and clenched his fists tightly as Aries pointed a gun at him. He slowly started to walk closer to the gun and said "You are a soulless machine. YOU want NOTHING. Eggman is the one who wants to know and that blubberball will never get and answer out of me." Ash stopped at the point of the gun and held his head at the end of the barrel. "So you may as well just shoot me! I will not tell you anything and my friends have no idea where I am so they will not come here looking for me. Oh and your boss is the only fiend around" said Ash with a very serious tone of voice. 

Amy took the keys form Sasha, and smiled to her. "Okay, be my guide, Sasha!" 

"Hmm. Your logic makes sense...No! End him! No, need emerald! But what if he's right..."Said of Aries as he tried to process what Ash was saying.

Boulder and Techndecided to take a nap.

There was a burst of static from Myra's phone before Skye's voice reasserted itself, but he sounded angry.  "I c-comprehend that y-you feel c-concerned f-for your f-friend, but y-you are not t-the only one w-with w-worries here.  M-myra.... t-things could be even w-worse for her, SO D-DO NOT PUSH H-HER AROUND!"

"Besides, there is m-more at s-stake here that y-your f-friend, this Emerald, or even all o-our lives...." he added quietly.

Myra tensed up, and glanced at G nervously, "Thanks Skye..." She whispered, and then turned to G. "We'll go find your friend, but after that, I'm done." She said, trying to maintain an air of confidence.

- -

Peggy walked out of the hospital, started up the mini bus and drove to her shop.

"Y-you're welcome M-myra," whispered back Skye.

G maintained a straight face while inside he was smiling. "Skye you are a kid and understand nothing! So are you Myra! Yes you both can fight but that doesn't mean you should. Today I lost the only thing of my mother I had left and Ash lost everything he ever had. His sadness is strong right now but he knows one thing. If he let's the sadness control him then he may lose himself. He is alone right now and has no one to comfort him. You do! Myra you have Skye and Skye has you! Let us not forget you are "brother and sister" after All!" Said G as he turned around to face the jeep but didn't walk giving the pair a chance to respond.

"Follow me" said Sasha in a joyful tone as she slowly skipped towards the jeep for Amy to follow her.

"You are a machine yet you seem to be trying to calculate which choice is the most logical? Tell me one thing. If our situation was reversed what would your boss order you to do?" Asked Ash thinking perhaps this bot may be useful.

Myra sighed, "Let's go." She said, and started walking to the orphanage.

"M-myra," said Skye quietly, his voice shaking more that usual.  "I.... I a-am experiencing a d-desire to i-inflict physical h-harm on a s-sentient creature.  I d-don't like it."

"Stand your ground. Surrender to no one!" Said Aries putting his weapon away.

"You mean you've never wanted to punch someone in the face before?" Myra asked suprised. "Well as long as you don't," she continued, her tone softer, "I think you'll be fine."

G smirked and walked towards the jeep slowly. "I hope that this keeps them from depression" thought G to himself.

"And yet he expects us to surrender to him? Isn't that illogical?" Said Ash wondering what effect his point would have.

"N-no... I d-don't... I'm n-not m-meant to e-enjoy violence," said Skye.  "I... I will d-do my b-best not to."

(More like given Skye it I'm afraid G!)

Myra nodded, "I hope so, when you fight robots with no thought for feelings, you forget what happens when you fight people who do. I don' t want to see you hurting a person." She replied.