Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

This can only be good, But I guess it will be Hindered by the "Penders aftermath" and the scare of loosing many favorite characters....

And this just proves how insane eggman can be compared to other villains.

And that's why he's an awesome villain.

I have a bad feeling about the broken Chaos Control wave. It could do anything with Mobius! It could even give Mina three heads!

MINA: W-what did he say? Ash, I'm scared…

"Could", not "will".

Three heads ? Don't worry , it could even brong back Locke .

You got me worried there with the three head thing. Don't think that is really possible even after a g-wave. As for Locke, can't see that happening. Some things will definitely change though

You got me worried there with the three head thing. Don't think that is really possible even after a g-wave. As for Locke, can't see that happening. Some things will definitely change though

Um, that was a joke.

But what'll happen when the universe literally shatters like glass?

But what'll happen when the universe shatters like glass?

Marine will finally be speechless?

That sure woukd be one heck of an end scenario.

Oh yeah. Everyone would be speechless if Marine was speechless

Unless the Inspector in chief from megaman took her in for whatever reason they could . Poor inmate.

That would be the quickest rehabilitation ever.

I just thought, what her weapon be called if she became a robotised master? Deadly chatter?

I just thought, what her weapon be called if she became a robotised master? Deadly chatter?

Maybe. Perhaps it could be a one-use only weapon that causes Wily and Eggman to immediately give up and fix each world, and it continues traumatising them even after the events of the crossover... wait, maybe that's a bit too much pain. Then again, anything involving Marine usually leads to absolute pain for anyone involved.

Unless she would talk so hard in her pirate accent the world would fix itself . and combined to tje chaos emerald power .... I shudder to think about it .

Let's just forget about it... No one wants to have to suffer

from that...

Yeah... we sould probably talk about something else.

Huh... Emias and the Secret freedom fighter might be back?

I hope so, I want to see Shard back into action.

Anyone has a idea when the next comic is coming out?

Less than two weeks for rhe next sonic universe . Time to get the booty!

1 person likes this

If the secret freedom fighters do come back, will Sonic find out about them? I mean, they aren't that secret seeing as everyone keeps spotting them. But if they do come back, it will be cool

If the secret freedom fighters do come back, will Sonic find out about them? I mean, they aren't that secret seeing as everyone keeps spotting them. But if they do come back, it will be cool

Yeah, it'll be great to see them again, especially since we were left with a cliffhanger for Shard. I wouldn't be surprised if Sonic finds out about them, seeing as he already knows most of the members without knowing about the SFF itself. Also, wasn't the SFF created because the Knothole Freedom Fighters split into Teams Freedom and Fighters? 'Cause if that's the case, then wouldn't they become somewhat redundant due to the KFF supposedly reforming in 'Countdown To Chaos'?

Yeah, it'll be great to see them again, especially since we were left with a cliffhanger for Shard. I wouldn't be surprised if Sonic finds out about them, seeing as he already knows most of the members without knowing about the SFF itself. Also, wasn't the SFF created because the Knothole Freedom Fighters split into Teams Freedom and Fighters? 'Cause if that's the case, then wouldn't they become somewhat redundant due to the KFF supposedly reforming in 'Countdown To Chaos'?

I think it was to fight Ixis Naugus. Team Freedom and Team Fighters can't openly fight him because he's king and so it would be treason.

1 person likes this

Less than two weeks for rhe next sonic universe . Time to get the booty!

I'll just leave this here