Danny Felixe

Sonic Runners (2015, Smartphone)

149 posts in this topic

Sweet! O_O But still not 0% so there IS a chance no matter how slim.

Can you not unlock them any other way...? Like red rings or whatever that game uses?

Can you not unlock them any other way...? Like red rings or whatever that game uses?

Nope, only via Premium Roulette.

What? Well that sucks... It's all on luck then...

They might change things later

Well I do hope they would do that... 

Yeah, it's nice to have a small chance to win them, but they should at least be buy-able for a price even if it's really high. I don't mind working for my rewards even if it takes awhile... keeps me playing your game, ya know? ;P

Yeah I know what you mean! Besides it's really rewarding when you have played and finally you unlock all the characters and get all the special things and power-ups... Makes you feel like the King of the world.

I'm beginning to think that Sega has forgotten that this game isn't released worldwide. :huh:

There's usually a gap in when and where they release games... it'll come eventually

They say it would be release in spring but they lie because it's summer and sonic runners is still Japan and Canada exclusively 

They announced that the release date of Sonic Runners is June 25th.

Wait, that's...just hours away!

Get your phones ready!

They announced that the release date of Sonic Runners is June 25th.

Wait, that's...just hours away!

Get your phones ready!

Under maintenance... :mellow:

I've been hearing that a lot of people are having either minor or major problems playing this game. Unfortunately, because of that, I'm probably gonna keep away from this game until it's fixed. (Then again, given my phone's track record with apps, I highly doubt I could even play the game on my phone. It's a shame really...)

Given my phone lags when wifi is on, WITHOUT anything running or downloading, I think it's gonna be a long time till I try this out.

My phone lags quite a bit so I'm gonna wait awhile till I even play the Darn thing.

Everyone experience it differently all I had to do was update runners and it work just fine for me. But is a problem with the server TSOS said it might be a server overload with all the downloads from the US and Europe.

Fingers crossed you can and nothing goes wrong!

I've just been looking up the issues people are having with the game and... holy cow, this sounds awful! It's literally making some devices reach burning temperatures. What the heck, SEGA?!

No idea. I've been trying all day to get it working, and even with the update/patch they've released (ver. 1.1.1) it just crashes at the loading screen. It's ridiculous!

What are you trying to run it on? I'm playing it on my iPhone 5s just fine.

I'm trying to play on Android, but still failing. Though I've heard that the iOS version isn't nearly as bad as the Android version.

Which android are you using I have an android I think I must be able to help do you have a galaxy phone or something.