Danny Felixe

Sonic Runners (2015, Smartphone)

149 posts in this topic

Sonic Heroes 2 Centaur Man I think your on to something with the excepting of Omega and the rest of team rose this is basically sonic heroes 2 with lost world's stages. 

o_o Sonic Heroes In Lost World...

Don't think this is Sonic Heroes 2

Gameplay shows only one character on screen at a time and the original... well...

Shush Dylan! o_o Sonic Heroes 2 =-=

Edited by Shinomi-chan

To be honest I'd be worried about them doing a heroes 2

1) Possibility of ruining what to me seems like a fairly good reputation heroes has

2) It's on smartphone only

Yeah I know... o_o I mean.. Look what happened to Sonic Riders.. I thought the first game was good but Zero Gravity sort of ruined it from me..

If you want a semi-sonic Heroes 2, well, that's what the two Sonic Boom games are

Almost but not quite.. Because of Knuckles' sudden change! >-<

Yeah I know... o_o I mean.. Look what happened to Sonic Riders.. I thought the first game was good but Zero Gravity sort of ruined it from me..

What was bad about zero gravity I though you were going to say free riders because it ruined the entire series with it non-existing motion control and out of places story that ruin what the first two riders games were building.

Oh yeah that too.. But the Zero Gravity killed the gaming mood because the controls were totally different compared to Sonic Riders.. It was much more difficult in Zero Gravity to NOT hit somethings on the way to the finish line.. 

Er... does this mean Amy is joining team Dark?  :huh:

God plz no!

Don't think this is Sonic Heroes 2

It was a joke on my side. It was not my tention to bring up a false informations or sneak peaks.

Sorry probably my fault.. I continued the joke because it sounded cool.. So sorry for any false information..

That, err, was quicker than I thought.  Kind of surprised it was this early for it.  Hopefully it can fair better that Sonic Boom.

The gameplay looks really simple in this one.. Though of course since there are more power-ups and others to add into this it will probably keep the game interesting.. And if there are familiar boss fights from earlier Sonic games it's also nostalgia trip to some players.. Kind of looking forward to this game. It seems like fun.

I'll will definitely play it. As long as the free to play stuff works similar to Sonic Dash and Sonic Jump Fever, I'll have no problem with it. Both of those games you can unlock everything without ever paying a cent. I usually like to support a game like that, so I buy the double rings or something similar.

But Japan and Canada? Kind of random, but I understand a test release... can we have it in the States soon please? ;D

Can we all just have it as quickly as possible?? I really want to play it xD

Baby wisps... an ancestor of Eggman and mecha Espio and mecha Eggman?

Wha???

Is this really a smartphone game?

Baby wisps... an ancestor of Eggman and mecha Espio and mecha Eggman?

Wha???

Is this really a smartphone game?

It's King Shahryar from Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Edited by Red TF

*Looks again*

So it is... I haven't played Secret Rings in a while... but seriously. What is he doing in this? Guessing their all bosses... but is there some kind of storyline to this game or are they throwing in random characters

*Looks again*

So it is... I haven't played Secret Rings in a while... but seriously. What is he doing in this? Guessing their all bosses... but is there some kind of storyline to this game or are they throwing in random characters

There will be Deadly Six and I can confirm that Zazz will be released as boss. Again. In three versions. Can't tell for sure about other characters.

Edited by Red TF

Well... Zazz was in Sonic Dash as a boss so that doesn't surprise me

Zazz again I had enough of him in sonic dash was the big bowser look alike out of the question or what.