Posted

Sonic Mania :D (finally got it)

And I love iiiiiit

1 person likes this

Posted

I suppose I should update what I'm playing

Playing two games mostly atm

Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
An escape the room type game with multiple endings made by the Danganronpa creators. Since I can't get DR Another Episode to work (stupid directx), this is for when I feel like playing something slightly challenging. I already got the submarine ending of the game

Stardew Valley
A simple game where you build up your farm, go fishing, go exploring, just survive pretty much. Not too much to it but it's still fun to play and good for when I want to chill

Posted

Seeing as it's October, I am playing nothing but hooro styled games. Right now I'm running through Resident Evil REmake Remake (The PS3/PS4 version). I'm attempting to get the no save trophy Ink is for Squids. This is actually my second attempt at it. My first attempt ended horribly because of a colaboration between my wonky controller and a Hunter. Hunters suck...

Posted

Cuphead

I've been playing it for a bit. Defeated all the bosses in the first area. Some were harder than others. I'm a little stuck on the second run and gun tho. It seems easier than the first but *ugh* the run and gun levels are frustrating