Shadow

Games that you are currently playing

252 posts in this topic

I'm actually taking the time to pick Mario Sunshine back up. I'm after the 120 shines even though i'm only going to get a postcard and bragging rights...

I've got to play Klonoa.. and Nights.. and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.. but so much.. anime to watch.. X-X

Megaman Xtreme - Since I have to continue playing Final Fantasy Adventure on an emulator, I need something else to play on the way to school/during lessons (long story short, good ol' 90's game design got me stuck, and I was almost at the end of the game. Well, at least past 75%. So with some doodliedaddling I managed to get back to where I was, put in a cheat code, and now I'm back to where I was). Megaman Xtreme was the perfect candidate. I had just finished the Gameboy Mega Man games a month ago, and fell in love with them. Well, the last 2 at least, though I liked 2 and 3 too. This game does feel pretty good, though I'm sometimes frustrated at the small viewpoint you have and the cutscenes are.. unnecessary. And who is Vava? He is Vile, not Vava. And holy Poop-san man, those Mavericks have a bazillion amount of health. Feels more like an endurance fight than a challenging fight. All and all though, I'm having a good time.

Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Because I love Hyrule Warriors to death, someone once came to me and see if I was interested in the idea of having Tales crossover with the warriors franchise. I answered with this game. What, you thought the overglorified Tales fanboy doesn't know one of his favorite franchises? Ha.

But Bokxie, you overglorious Tales fanboy, didn't you say you want to play all the Tales games before you go to the crossover titles?
Yes. Yes I did. Thank you, you fabulous person. But anyways, this game is seperated in campaign modes with stories from each game, so I can eventually just skip the games I haven't played for now. And, it's not like I understand Japanese anyways. And I can't find a script either at the moment. Curses. But I don't think this really is a game that you play for the story, as strange as that sounds.

Plays pretty good so far, as I expected. Bit trouble with the camera at times, but eh.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - This game is just incredible, and I can't believe how many hours I put into it. Pitting video game mascots against each other has never been more fun. (except maybe in MUGEN)

Freedom Planet - It's like Sonic, but not! Also, incredibly difficult and with really good voice acting! Music's nice too, but the voice acting stands out the most. It's on steam!

Puyo Puyo Fever 2 - I certainly didn't expect to see this in the bookstore, but I bought and now it's mine and it's the best and I still don't know any Japanese so I don't know the plotline of this game. Yep.

On a side note, Shinomi-chan, you still haven't finished up NiGHTS? It's easy! You just walk into the pagoda thing, and ignore the fact that all your star orb things just got stolen, and as NiGHTS get them back by going through rings and collecting blue orbs. Once you collect the orbs just ram into the big giant demonic machine (called an Ideya Capture), and if you have enough orbs you will break it and get the Ideya inside. Then you go to the pagoda after you go around once (I think) and it will take you to course 2. Repeat that thing again and you will eventually finish the 4th course part, after which you fight the boss in a certain time limit. After this, you get a grade and if you get all above C on your courses you unlock Twin Seeds! Sorry for going on a tangent there. Did you catch all that?

So I forgot to post this yesterday.. But I continued Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep STILL Terra's story and it's awesome game story is interesting... Only one thing.. XEHANORT!!! Dx Final battle part 3 going on and I can't beat him! It's like fighting Sephiroth's second form... =_='

Kingdom Hearts II : Well now I got to go to Neptune's world since I got the Magnet magic. 

Am going to play Kingdom Hearts ReChain Of Memories now that KH 2 is over.

I'm playing one of my new games for my PS3, "Heavy Rain". It's a great game! The story is fantastic because of it's structure. The soundtrack has very interesting pieces, which I find to add tension to the scene. It looks gorgeous, almost like watching a movie! I have one thing I hate though... Guess how you move in the game. The R2 button... It takes some getting used to, but it's an enjoyable experience so far.

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

Finally started playing Aqua's story on Proud Mode! Man it is killing me! o_o Like seriously over 10 times....

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z: The game....is uh...meh to be honest it was a pain in the butt and then I learned I can play the main missions Online and still get the rewards, To be honest I only bought it to hold me over until Xenoverse comes out

New Super Mario Bros 2: I got it downloaded onto my 3DS so....yeah I can play it anytime ....er not much to be said on it XD

Super Smash Bros For 3DS and Wii U: My mains would have to be, Mii, Link, Pit, Toon Link and Greninja =3

Little Big Planet: I'm not gonna lie, Although I got it atleast a few weeks ago I've been too busy playing Battle of Z to play it >>;

Well currently I'm playing The Puppeteer with my friend.. I started it alone but then I started playing it with my friend and we're half way through x3

I have started Resident Evil. Not the original, but the remake that's available on the PS3 and PS4. I like it so far. I chose the RE 5 version of Chris to start, so it looks like he's a body builder. :D

Kirby's Adventure - I noticed it was similar to return to dreamland. I forgot the latter was a remake. I feel stupid. But eh, there's nothing wrong with going through the game again I suppose. After all, even on the NES it still provides a welcome experience, even though I'm still not a big fan of Kirby. And yes, for the people wondering: Superstar will be next.

Touhou Koumakyou ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - I've played a few Touhou games before, but wouldn't say I've played them too seriously. Fast forward a few years and hai, here I am. First I did a test run on normal difficult and I already came pretty far. And thus my mind has filled with insane thoughts and decided that I should finish this game on Lunatic mode, and not any lower than that. Soo... guess I'll be doing that for a while. I already made it to the boss of Stage 4 (out of 6), so I guess I'm doing an average job so far. If there's one thing I remember from my past life, is that Marisa is a fantastic character. I love her.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - Suprisingly enough I'm having tons of fun with this game. Yes, it is 'japanese animu crap' as mainstream gamers would like to address it, and the story isn't really that outstanding either, but look past that and you have a pretty solid game. The combat and other mechanics are pretty good, and the characters are fun. I also really like the customisation you can give to all the characters (outfits and the like). It's nothing new, but it's something I welcome in a game with open arms. I also like how they reference other games and anime, where I'm just sitting there pointing 'HA I GET IT!'. Overall, think I won't be putting this game down anytime soon. So far, it's the most fun experience I had with any game in 2015.

I'm playing Majora's Mask 3D and LOVING IT! That's where a ton of my time is right now. I'm on my way to Great Bay. I haven't really had time to indulge the fishing at all. 

So ive been palyign Jet Set Radio Future, I almost have every charecter. Pretty proud of myself only need A.Ku.Mu, Goji Rokaku, and Poision Jam.

I'm playing Majora's Mask 3D and LOVING IT! That's where a ton of my time is right now. I'm on my way to Great Bay. I haven't really had time to indulge the fishing at all. 

I'm right there with ya. I was just knocking out a bunch of the side quests like the Shooting galleries and such.

Right now, I'm inching my way through Monster Hunter 4 in my spare time. I'm LOVING the Bug Glaive weapon! I've also been poking at Homeworld Remastered and Saints Row: The Third, but due to the fact that my 7-year old legacy Razer Naga is beginning to fail, I'm having some difficulty with multi-clicks doing things I don't want them to. I need a new mouse. :c

I haven't even touched my copy of Majora's Mask 3D yet... I want to wait until I have more free time to devote to that adventure so it doesn't end up like my unfinished Ocarina of Time 3D playthrough...

Persona 3 Portable. I didn't think I would enjoy it this much. Moar!

Shantae - Everybody loves Shantae. The entire countdown community does. So eh, it's about time. Can't say I disagree with all those people. Shantae does a pretty good job as a Metroidvania, especially for a first game in it's franchise. I'm really enjoying my time so far.

Soul Blazer - If you asked me a few days ago what Soul Blazer was I would say 'eh, the prequel to Illusion of Gaia', but otherwise I couldn't tell anything about it. And now, a few days later... I'm in love with it. I am really liking this game so far, and I'm already at the 4th level so that says something. If this keeps up, it might give a lot of my favored SNES games some competition. And I heard from our glorious overlord Avaril that Illusion of Gaia and Terranigma are only better soo.... consider me hyped, excited, and all that.