Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

"Seviper's been captured by a mean guy, who calls himself Bane the pokemon hunter."

"Fluffy..." Skye repeated, images returning to his mind, but they were blurry. He couldn't get them in focus. Slowly, Skye began to lower his tails. He turned to look where Dylan was pointing towards Chris.

Then he heard Totodile shout. He spun back round and raised his tails again.

"Skye! Don't! He's a friend. He's not going to hurt anyone" Dylan said before looking at Totodile

"Do you know where this Bane guy is taking Seviper?"

Skye's head whipped between Dylan and Totodile, as if waiting to see which one would strike first. He didn't appear to trust what Dylan had said.

"All I saw was Bane put him in a cage then in a truck and then they were gone, what if we never see him again."

Starts to cry.

Meanwhile Seviper wakes up in a strange place.

"This place looks like something from a torture movie."

"Welcome Seviper." said Bane.

"Hey, don't cry. We'll find him. Just like we found Skye and just like we'll find Fluffy" Dylan then looked at Skye

"You don't seem to be saying much Skye. I guess that's an effect the magic ball has on you. Those balls affect your mind. I'm not entirely sure of all the effects but I have heard it wiped your memory which I guess is why you can't remember me. But we're trying to rescue you Skye. Please try and remember" Dylan said taking another step closer

"Who the heck are you?" asked Seviper.

"I'm Bane and I'm a pokemon hunter, my client has asked that I capture him poison types and for every unique one I bring I get paid more."

Seviper looked uneasy.

Skye paused. Part of him couldn't understand. There wasn't anything to remember. There was nothing before Kimi. But then... where did the idea of Fluffy come from. And this... Dylan was starting to seem familiar.

"What's wrong with your friend Mr.Dylan?" asked Totodile.

(ooc: I'd like to point out that Skye shouldnt know Dylan's name. It's not been said yet

*Reads Sevipers post*

Never mind)

"A trainer caught him. He doesn't recognise me and i don't want to get closer in case he attacks me thinking that I'm going to attack either him or the trainer. I must say, I don't think I was ready to see Skye like this" Dylan said sadly. He then bent down and looked at Skye

"Do you really not know who I am?" He asked

Skye stared back a Dylan. There were flickering.... Slight partial images. But overall...

Skye shook his head.

Dylan got up sighing

"We're done here everyone. Seviper's in trouble now too and we need to find him before anything bad happens to him" Dylan called to Christy and Sarla

"We'll come back for you Skye, in the meantime, try as best you can to remember what happened before you got caught. Good to see your okay" Dylan said to Skye before walking over to Totodile

"Can you show us where he was captured?"

Skye watched Dylan move off. For some reason he couldn't understand, he felt upset. He slumped into a sitting position, starting to cry. Max came over and rested his head against Skye, trying to comfort him.

Christy and Sarla went with them, before going, Christy sadly looked at him... And said, "it'll be alright..."

----

Chris was turning conscious again,

----

Something hit Fluffy, something just did, she just stood all of a sudden. Then gulped and shook it off.

The meeting with Skye had left Dylan depressed. He followed Totodile not saying anything but thinking about what happened and wondering whether Fluffy would react similarly

Christy noticed Dylan's upset face, "I've lost my father too, this... Happened with me...too. I'm...sure...you'll save them."

(Ooc: Christy is a female)

"Did you ever look for him only to find he doesn't know you anymore?

"Ye....s...." She held back a sob, the other side, Sarla was crying, she whispered, "Sarla even lost her daughter..."

Then she tried to change the topic, "so... Tell me about them, he seemed to be astonished when he heard Fluffy?"

"I'm sorry" Dylan said in regard to Sarla and Christy's losses. "What do you want to know about Skye and Fluffy?"

"Hmm." Sarla said, looking the other side.

"Just in general, a rabbit, a fox and a porcupine related? For a chance?" Christy asks.

"No, we're not related. We were just in a similar circumstance before we came here. Though, Fluffy does seem to think of Skye as like a brother, and perhaps Skye feels the same way about her"

"A fox and a rabbit, brother?" Christy said, surprised and perhaps a bit amused, "well, this is interesting, explains him worrying. So you're just friends? What about the Seviper? Did he came with you all?"

"Yeah, just friends" Dylan said. "And Seviper did come with us. I guess that's the reason we came here. We were trying to get home, but this is Seviper's home"

"Wait, how did you come here?" Christy asked, astonished.

(Ooc: for future, do you think any character should come with us, we should leave any character here?)

"We came through a warp ring. It's sorta like a portable gateway between two different places"

(ooc: Um... Well, the won't be leaving anytime soon. Even after Fluffy and Skye are rescued, I'm sure there will be something keeping them in this world. But I'm not sure)