Shadow

Sonic Boom (The game)

216 posts in this topic

Well that's still good and bad. Good because Sonic can focus on what he is doing and Bad because Sonic will be slower.

Mad theory.

Shadow acts as the 'rival' in the 3DS version while Metal Sonic has that role in the Wii U version? Both show up as similar stingers in the trailers after all.

Mad theory.

Shadow acts as the 'rival' in the 3DS version while Metal Sonic has that role in the Wii U version? Both show up as similar stingers in the trailers after all.

Well, Metal Sonic has been spotted in the 3DS version before (see one of the older trailers), so it looks like they'll both be rivals in that version.

The Wii-U version, on the other hand, is a little trickier to know. I mean, Shadow might appear in the Wii-U version too, but we won't know until later.

Well, Metal Sonic has been spotted in the 3DS version before (see one of the older trailers),

Ah yeah, I'd forgotten about that. We'll just need to wait an see.

N-n-n-NEWS UPDATE!

Generally, Archie doesn't seem to have much to do with the games besides doing comics which include the characters... BUT LOOK AT THIS!

sonicboom01jpg-3a469d_960w.jpg

Of course you are Lyric

sonicboom03p1jpg-b3412e_960w.jpg

Rocks work witht he violin-making government

sonicboom03p2jpg-b3412f_960w.jpg

Amy. That's not answering the question... <_<

sonicboom04jpg-3a469e_960w.jpg

Knuckles: As naive as ever!

You may see this as just some random panel from the Sonic Boom comic. But apparently... they're not. Apparently, this is part of a 30-panel digital comic, explaining the events leading up to Shattered Crystal that will be IN-GAME CONTENT with the game

Source

1 person likes this

If that is true, it's awesome!

Comics in-game is always awesome! :P Or I'm just a sucker for them!

No. They are really awesome. nd this whole idea is awesome! I WANT TO SPEND MY MONEY ON THE GAME BUT I HAVE NOW CONSOLE!

WHY MUST MY CONSOLES TROLL ME!

Yeah... feel really jealous of you people who can get the game

N-n-n-NEWS UPDATE!

Uh okay, adorn yourself with borrowed plumes .-.

But can explain me someone which comes first? Shatteredwhatsoever or Rise of (thesnakeandIforgotthename)? Why they have to make 2 games....#SEGAlogic

I'm not sure which one comes first, but two games kinda makes sense, as they couldn't make the exact same gameplay for each, so made the most of it.

Rise of Lyric I would've thought comes first since he is "awakened"

Ooh! Random theory. Lyric mentioned "unfinished business" with Sonic. What if Shattered Crystal cane first for Lyric and Rise of Lyric came first for Sonic and team?

Oh and two different games are to increase sales so people buy both

In-game comics? The only game that i saw it had it was THA AMAZING SPIDORDEMAN! I only got the comics for the customes anyway...

And Lyric has "Unfinished business" with sonic? Hmm...So it's revealed! Lyric was the local chilly hot dog seller in sonic's town. ^_^ Now he's going to kill sonic by stuffing his mouth with chilly hot dogs!!

IMPORTANT EDIT :Ok. New screen shots!

Oh well...Metal Sonic is on Eggy's side...He's not playable so far...

contents-story_01.jpg

Lyric! Are you that scared that you keep your head in?

contents-story_04.jpg

Dude you sure look ugly here.

amylyric1.jpg

RUN!

contents-story_02.jpg

MS : Dude. Don't cheat this time okay?

metal-sonic.jpg

Shadow : Sonic! I challenge you to a dancing battle! You won't beat me in my Hawaiian War Suit! Omega! Use your new Mp3 player rouge gave you!

shadow.jpg

Edited by NMS

Hmm, in the group running after Eggman shot, Tails seems to be both running and spinning his tails, as opposed to the 'skimming along the ground' thing. Or maybe he just hasn't built up speed yet.

And is that a Sonic statue in the second pic?

I guess your right.

I dunno. We might get some information about ancient hedgehogs.

Shadows face XD Too annoyed to look at us.

I am pretty worried abut that Sonic statue for some reason...

Well.... the plot seems to involve time travel as Lyric was defeated by Sonic in the past, or something along those lines...

Heh now we'll see. I bet it's of no importance. It's just some random statue.

In the end Lyric will get his ass kicked. That's the way it always been with villains....

I guess having a rating here won't hurt.

Ok guys. Rate the game as it's been shown so far. You'll never know if It will be good or bad in the actual game. (But it still has in-game comics)

A rating from 1 to 5. I rate it 4 so far.

Right now, I'd give it a 4. It looks to be great fun so far, but we won't know for sure until later.

Realisticly, based on what I've currently seen, I'd probably give the 3DS version a 3, and the Wii-U version a 2. I'm just really not liking the look of the combat so far.

In my opinion the combat should involve the elements that characterises each character. Make Tails utilize incredible machinery from out of no where that makes you look twice at the so called meek fox (Sonic Lost World tore that personality trait to shreds).

Knuckles should be pure physical strength. Amy should also be pure physical strength embodiment, delivering punishment with her hammer that would make grown men flinch.

It would be cool to see Sonic move with such speed, he could take down his attackers in moments while running circles around his team members.

But none of this came to fruition.

In combat they are all pitifully slow. There's always Super Smash Wii U...

I'll still check out the gane though.

The running events look pretty cool and come on. When are Tails, Knuckles and Amy going to be payable again. Might as well milk this for all its worth.

When are Tails, Knuckles and Amy going to be payable again. Might as well milk this for all its worth.

It was to my understanding that they were playable in these games

Between the people here who is going to buy it?

I can't since there are no 3DS or Wii U or any other nintendo console to buy, So I just have to wait for an emulator.

Er..... I'm planning on getting both....

I have them both reserved at Gamestop... Not one, but two Sonic figures since I reserved both!