Shadow

Sonic Boom (The game)

216 posts in this topic

Shadow is a villain?!

Um... not sure what to think about this. I probably would've preferred him as a rival if he's not going to be a major character

What if They make MS a good guy in the show? That would be WONDEREFUL! Shadow already was like a villain. Maybe they change the Maria story?

Given this is a very much kid's show I doubt the whole 'dead best friend' plot will be in Shadow's background.

Interesting how these two's designs have hardly been changed at all. I have an image of them showing up at the redesign office, crossing their arms and glaring with a 'NO!' when the sports tape was held up.

Remember the new characters that were shown a while ago? Now there are some screenshot of them inside the game.

woody.jpg

hocky-and-pocky.jpg

The place around him is a little glowing blue...Mission/Quest giver? XD

cliff.jpg

tucker.jpg

salty-1024x566.png

fink.jpg

It's gonna fill you with rings to heal you XD

ginger.jpg

Cliff : No Amy. Sonic's not here go home.

cliff2.jpg

perci.jpg

Didn't post some of them cause I couldn't. Here : http://www.sonicstadium.org/2014/08/npcs-galore-in-new-sonic-boom-screenshots/

Edited by NMS

Wow. Awesome. Mayor Fink looks strangely less of a jerk in that pic too

Ginger is kinda strange. I want ginger to stuff sonic with rings!! XD

Hey guys. I haven't seen mention of this anywhere so thought I would say this here. Pre-order bonuses have been shown... and they are only for those who live in North America (you lucky people!)

Anyway, for those who order either Rise of Lyric or Shattered Crystal from Gamestop in the US or EB Games in Canada, you get this toy...

Boompreorderfigure.jpg

So that's the Ancients' crystal... whatever the Ancients' crystal is

But that's not all! For US residents who order Rise of Lyric off Amazon, get a piece of downloadable content... luminous costumes

Boompreorder.jpg

Tron: Sonic Boom style!

Seriously, I am jealous of those who can get the costumes. Those things look awesome!

----------

Okay... found more now. Anyone seen this trailer for Rise of Lyric? You probably have but no one has posted it!

Right. So we have what Cliff sounds like, Metal Sonic and

Sonic dying again. Maybe. Probably not since he is impossible to kill even when killed

----------

We have enemies! Or at least concepts of enemies that would apparently appear in Shattered Crystal. Pretty sure these are legit. If not... I'll delete them later

SCUTTLEScuttleSonicBoomSC.jpg

ARMORILLO

ArmorilloSonicBoomSC.jpg

ZAPO

SB_Shattered_Crystal_Zapo.jpg

MORTAR

SB_Shattered_Crystal_Mortar.jpg

ZIPPER 1

SB_Shattered_Crystal_Zipper_1.jpg

ZIPPER 2

SB_Rise_of_Lyric_Zipper_2.jpg

ROCKO

SB_Shattered_Crystal_Rocko.jpg

SCRAWL

SB_Shattered_Crystal_Scrawl.jpg

I have seen more pictures too but at this rate, it would take forever to display them so I won't. Either way, there is a lot of stuff showing up as we get closer to the release. What do you all think?

Edited by Dylan

Darn that trailer looks fun. Certainly getting a WAY better vibe from this game than Lost World. And gotta say I like Lyric's voice.

Finger's crossed we'll get some pre-order bonus stuff to... I wanna those costumes

I don't think so, that Sonic is gonna killes again. This was (btw) the Gamescom-Trailer and I think this scene was like a drammatic effect for the trailer.

Metal Sonic. OH. MY. GOSH. I hope he will be in the cartoon, too!

tumblr_n2j2imxNYY1qblexwo2_400.gif

Of course he will be! Right? SEGA? They got my warning anyway....Is there any official saying that says MS is in the cartoon too? I'm a bit worried about that.

Of course he will be! Right? SEGA? They got my warning anyway....Is there any official saying that says MS is in the cartoon too? I'm a bit worried about that.

But I think like in all other games, that he will be only a death-machine with no brain x/ Thats...sad for a great charakter like Metal when you see the difference in the OVA or in the comics (like Shard).

It's better than him not even going to be seen. I want him to betray Eggy again.

I don't think that will happen. Eggy is only a secondary villain so I suspect there won't be much character development for MS

Unless this lyric does something....Is he even in the cartoon?

It's better than him not even going to be seen. I want him to betray Eggy again.

Yes that would be cool, but I think the game will give Metal Sonic not so much attention. I mean there is not only the maincharacter Sonic. There are four and Sticks, so I don't think so, that SEGA will have Metal in the spotlight.

They better have or ELSE! I'm going to send Metal Sonic.EXE to their homes.

If we're lucky though, there will be an episode dedicated to him in the cartoon series

Well I wanted him to be on sonic's side to be more in the show but It seems that fatso doesn't let him.

Who's ready for another trailer? This one's for the 3DS version (which I currently prefer), and features a certain Ultimate Lifeform at the end:

[media=]

So yeah, Shadow's here. For now, I'm gonna say that was a cutscene from the 3DS game, but who knows? What do you guys think?

Well Shadow is the Ultimate Lifeform after all. He looks cool. And is He going to get a Vegeta like role in the game?

Amy! Stop getting distracted by Sonic and... oh. Too late

Anyway, shadow looks cool. all looks interesting...yeah

Amy is like always. So sticks is going to fill in Amy's place in the group?

I wouldn't say she's her replacement but she will be there instead of Amy