BlurryDawgo

The Halloween thread. Spoooooky!

41 posts in this topic

Happy halloween from the Tales crew! My new avatar isn't exactly scary, but the moment you stand before him... well, you'll find out.

10704035_708627495878019_3752637271349504598_n.jpg?oh=986c391c15900030deed5568b9d6a7ca&oe=54DB6F54&__gda__=1420723042_a2d817fcd211f9abe27c7095655a8e7b

The gif didn't work. And since when you became a halloween lover?

1) Here

2) Um... since all the time?

Happy spooky candy day everyone! :D

I've always loved halloween although my locality doesn't... plus there's always stuff I am busy with.

BUT YEAH! DID ANYONE CARVE A PUMPKIN???

Happy scary day, all y'all! I have no plans for Halloween, maybe i'll go to a party or two. I don't know yet.

Happy Halloween everyone! I didn't even think about a costume... I should just tape a red gem to my forehead and be Mega Man X! lol

Happy Halloween everyone!

Please enjoy your parties and stuff! Though we don't do trick or treating and stuff...

We just visit the cemetery, light candles and offer pwetty flowers to loved ones who passed away and eat native food. <.<

While I had no costume for Halloween I have 3 different cosplay outfits. Also I had this one killer mask and fake knife

Hi all! Thought I would bump this old thread up to wish everyone a happy Halloween!

Also... anyone got any spooooooooooky Halloween plans? And films to watch or games to play for the occasion? Do tell!

Eh Imma just.. Read scary manga/watch scary anime? I guess..

I got work so I'll just be Draculaing along tonight. I'm gonna see how many b ad Halloween puns I can make though!

I actually don't celebrate halloween or go trick or treating or do spooky stuff, but I hope everyone has a great Halloween!

Don't have that kind of stuff here. I wouldn't go even if we had.