The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"You have nothing to fight for. YET , you keep on repeating the EXACT thing that caused the death of your people . If you want to prove me your maturity, you will need to act as such." said Spectre."Dying never dis any good to anyone.

----------

"Yeah. I don't think we could have beenthat close without him... I don't think skye would have been saved without him... In his own way, he took a major part in in our lives..." said Glen.

Hope was still studying the diagram of the rifle.

"I might be able to get a battery small enough to not take up too much room or be too heavy, but it might not last overly long."

"What about a quick change system? Perhaps store the battery in the butt of the rifle or.... wait here." Shadow rushed to the armoury and returned with a pump action shotgun and a shell in his hand.

"Why not make the system for replacing the battery similar to this shotgun in principle? You have your battery in the receiver of the rifle," he said as he loaded the shell and chambered it. "Once it's expended, say, after 100 shots for arguments sake, you pump it, ejecting the depleted battery and putting a new one into place. Same after that until the magazine tube below the barrel is empty. Then you could either load one straight into the rifle through the ejection port, or top up the magazine so you have more in reserve," he suggested.

Hope nodded. "Yes, I think that would work nicely. It'll be far easier to design a mass producable battery with a limited charge than try and work out how to make a highly efficient one of the same size."

(Ooc: Shadow , Hope is a twelve years old or something engineer. make her act as a kid , will ya ? these weaponry discussion are creepin me out)

(OOC She's working for the military. Given her intellect it's obvious they'd task her with improving their weaponry at some point, along with pretty much everything else. They are at war with Eggman after all. The easier they can take care of his robots, the better).

(Ooc: I know that, but the comic never forgot about showing that we was a kid too. She might be mature, but she is still a child, with the mentality that goes with it.)

(OOC She's at work. She has a job to do. Right now she doesn't need to be a kid and to act like a kid in her lab would have dire consequences. She's acted like a kid plenty of times, now it's time to get work done).

"Dying will reunite me with my people and prove to them I fought for the cause we so desired. Our gems only last so long before breaking and becoming nothing more than dust. If I cannot live with this here, then I shall live with them in the afterlife, or I shall finish the job they started and rule this land." Trigun explains.

((Ooc: You aren't gerting what I'm saying. If you want , I can direct you to several issue where she takes part in . that should help you understand her personnality better.)

"there is nothing to rule here."Said Spectre."These people are free and aspire to live . Why can't you do so yourself ? Why are you so lost in your way that you closed your eyes to everything else ?"

"It is funny the way things work out," said Ziona. "C'mon, I don't think we're doing much good here. Let's leave them to it."

(ooc: Locke it's just an RP. It's not like he has her out assaulting badniks with a crazy look on her face. Besides, if shes an engineer for the military, there's no surprise for her to be working with weapons like it's nothing.)

"You tire me with your constant talk of peace. If you truly desire it, either release me so that I may fight Kali, or kill me with this dishonorable power of yours. You are no longer a part of this conflict." Trigun says still suspended in the air.

"I'd like you to think , for a moment. "Said Spectre."I want you to think about the gravity of your acts , and of your words."Spectre looked up."Even after all these years, I have never been able to truly escape the gravity of my own action. Don't keep on that way , please."

------------

( Ooc: Sowwy, don't know what gots into me...)

"If you want."Said Glen, following Zionna.

Locke was slowly starting his recovery .

"This is time for family," said Ziona as she walked out.

The kids stayed around Locke, waiting for his recovery.

Trigun looks to Spectre in disgust. "Very well, I will take a "moment" to think."

(ooc: I'm losing my touch with my current rp session , I think I should start fresh with something new.)

"I'd like you to try and see thing from a child's point of view, without any premade ideas or knowledge. Just simple questions ." said Spectre.

---------

"Yeah. we better let them alone."Said Glen.

"You scold me for being narrow minded, and now you wish for me to act as a child? Surely I'm not the only one who sees the flaw in this." Trigun says, attempting to joke with Kali. Kali ignores him however and simply sits down to take in the scenery as time passes.

----------------------

Knuckles and the group continue to wait on Cocoa Island as Angel Island was now above them.

"Somethings not right. They should have been down here by now." Knuckles says, looking overhead.

"I'll go check on them." Astraea replies. Knuckles gives a nod as she flies up into the air, heading back towards the shrine.

Ziona made her way through to the kitchen and started making herself a milkshake.

"Do you want anything?"

Dylan anxiously waited for Locke's recovery

"I don't want to act as one."Said Spectre."You did that ever since you came back to life. No, what i want, Is you to ask yourself the right Question. and in these days an time, only a fool or a child would dare asking them."

"I'll have a hug , thank you."Said Glen."With a glass of water."

--------

"He'll come back, don't worry." said Sabre.

Ziona smiled, and gave Glen both the things he asked for.

"I'm sure he will. But our lives aren't exactly peaceful and if this is what happens when Locke gets overwhelmed by stress, then I'm worried about his well-being in the future. For now, all I can do is wait"

"thank you cutie cop." Said Glen.

-------------

"He wasn't really overwhelmed by stress..."Said Sabre ."It was a mix of many things, that led to that."

"Many things? What many things?" asked Skye.

-----------

"You don't need to thank me for that Glen," Ziona replied.