The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"He wouldn't want any of his children to think like that. That's why he stayed awake...To make sure you'd be alright."

------------------------------

"See? He gave you back your smile." Said Tikal.

"He... He did... But at a cost it seems..." replied Skye.

"He hurt himself for us?" asked Anna

----------

At the cafe, Ziona turned to Zamy. "Should one of us have gone with the kids?"

"Great. Well Locke is unconscious at the moment. And the news behind it is pretty bad. I'm going to find everyone and tell them to go to Haven"

"I see. I'm afraid I've no idea where anyone is, I left beforehand. Perhaps some of them are back at the café," replied Crowley.

-----

"I'm honestly not sure Ziona. It's not liked they'd be running off. Plus I'm not sure our presence would exactly help matters." said Zamy.

"I'm going to check there next. But if you could make your way over to Haven, things will be explained there"

Dylan then rushed out the door and headed towards the cafe. It didn't take him to long to get there

"I suppose you're right," replied Ziona. "Those kids didn't need any more chaos." She looked up as Dylan arrived. "What's happening?" she asked.

"Or maybe they would."Said Glen behind her."You may never know how much a kind voice or a smile might help."

-------------------------------

"Don't worry."Said Tikal.

-----------------------------------

"No , I don't think he knew he was hurting himself...."said Red."He must have though it was the normal course of action for a father havng new children... to watch them and make sure of their safety."

"Bad news concerning Locke. I came here to ask you all to come back to Haven with me"

"I'll try. But it's hard," replied Skye.

"I.. I guess it is. But he took it a little too far..." replied Anna

------------

"I'm not sure if we'd be the most comforting people though," Ziona replied to Glen. "And we're all to go to Haven? Well, as long as we don't all crowd into the infirmary."

"You go, I'll stay here and start working on any emergency paperwork we might potentially need, though hopefully I won't actually have to file them," said Zamy.

"Things will be better explained at Haven, that's all. I don't think you'll crowd the infirmary, there's plenty of room"

"Odd's are, once this 'vacation' is over you might have a residence at Haven to be near the children," said Ziona to Zamy, "so going now to see the place may be useful, if nothing else."

Ziona nodded. "I see. I'll join you later."

Sabre was still looking at the reading."He is getting better. if he keeps on that way, I give him a couple of hours." Said Sabre.

---------------------------------

"Well, I suppose she really don't want to go there." Said Glen.

-------------------------------------

"Don't think like that." Said Tikal.

"I know. Hopefully, we'll be there to remind me of not acting like that." Said Red.

"It's normally to worry about your family Tikal," Skye replied

"We'll wait for him to come round," replied Melody to Saber, pulling a chair next to Locke's bed.

"We'll be here Mom, we'll be here," said Anna.

--------------

"I guess. But we should head there," replied Ziona to Glen.

"I'll go," said Ziona, "and Melody might like it if you were there," she said to Hope.

"Well, that means the two of us." Said glen, talking about Zionna.

-----------------------------------

"we'll teach him a lesson for giving us a scare like this, alright?" Said Red.

--------------------------------------

"Not when you know that he'll be fine.." said Tikal, hoping to cheer the little fox up.

"I'll still worry. It means I care," replied Skye.

"We will Mom," said Anna, smiling slightly.

"I guess so. Looks like it's just us two," said Ziona to Dylan.

"Very well. Are you going to make your own way or do you two want a lift?"

"A lift would be faster," said Ziona.

"Okay, if you and Glen hold on to me, I'll teleport you there"

"Sure thing," said Ziona, taking ahold of Dylan's arm.

Trigun leans up again, ready to reveal the books secrets.

"The journal of Professor Perseus reveals that after the Novanus was done learning from the Echidna, she confronted Perseus with it. Together they too attempted to build our nation into a better society less fit for war so that we could live our lives peacefully. However our generals did not see his gift as such. Using the new techniques suggested in the cities, they found ways to strengthen our own army and soon declared an all out attack on every nation, leading to the first great war. This also draw-ed out the passive wind nation up in the skies, as the conflict between the other three had caused the weather to act in disastrous ways. Now with all three elements fighting, the shear power clashing among them was causing abnormalities unseen before. It was said that four soldiers of each element had clashed all at once, causing a large rift to open."

He looks to Kali who tries to think of this for a moment.

"What do you mean four?" he says, unable to grasp it.

"What I'm saying is us, and Astraea, and someone from the wind element were in this war." Trigun answers. "And that is not all. the rift had apparently caused more mayhem after our leave, destroying the societies our people created. The journal went on to say how many were killed and their gems lost deep in the earth due to natural disasters and separation of their element. The only ones who may have survived was the element of wind, for all they had to do was raise high enough in the sky to avoid all harm. The professors of the other three however decided to spend their last moments in their hidden safe house, finalizing their research and placing them in temples through the world."

"Wait....you don't mean.."

"I do." Trigun says to him. "They soon met their fate as well, but not before telling the sol Echidna to survive what they've created and create a new world from it. A world called Mobius."

There was a long pause between the two of them before Trigun spoke once more.

"Before this worlds history and speculated creation, we were here. We built the world, and the others simply lived on it as they saw fit. That is why there is nothing to return to. We are already here, and as the last surviving member of my element, I will complete my duty and create a fully aquatic world."

"There's nothing to fight for anymore!" Kali says back. "If our people are lost and this worlds shown that it can live in peace with all the elements, why should we cause such mayhem on them?"

"Because we were not created to live in peace. We were made to rule with our power."

Kali looks to Trigun in disappointment and then to Spectre. "Is there nothing we can do?"

"The wind elements were always a passive group so we will never have to deal with them." Trigun replies. "However I will not rest until I fulfill my role. If you truly want your way, you'll have to kill me and Astraea for it, and trust me. You will have to fight her some time."