The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"If he did," said Skye looking up, "we need to get him to stop. He did it because he cared for us. But we'll need to make him understand doing so is only gonna hurt us too if this keeps happening."

Melody glanced over to Dylan. "Dylan, what's up?" she asked, seeing his thoughtful look,

Anna still clung tightly to Red. "I'm sorry Mom," she whispered.

Kali looks up in shock to Spectres outburst. He then looks back down to Trigun, who was barely hanging on. He stepped off him as Trigun rolls over and coughs some more, gasping for water.

Dylan looked at Melody

"Oh, I'm just thinking about what we're going to say to the others. And Knuckles if he shows up again"

"It's alright anna, It's alright...." Said Red, hoping to calm her down."It wasn't your fault.."

---------------------------

Once Trigun heals enough , Spectre lock him up in a chao bubble."I do hope than now you are more disposed in talking to us."

Trigun stares at Spectre coldly as he then lets out a long sigh and lays back in the bubble.

"Very well.....gather the rest and I shall tell you what the book entails."

Skye stepped away from the bed and sat down on a nearby chair. He took out the leaf Tikal had gave him a held it carefully. "Tikal? Can you hear me?" he said quietly.

"Knuckles need's to know... The other's.... I dunno," said Melody.

"I made this worse. I drove Dad too this," said Anna quietly. "If I hadn't been pushing so hard at the cafe.." Melody glanced over at her sister with a look that clearly said 'Don't say things likes that.'

"Knuckles I have no clue where he is but I suspect Sabre knows and will tell him when he gets the chance. As for the others, think they should know. But if the rest of you disagree, I won't say anything. Do you think they should know?"

As tikal was still busy with the list, She felt Skye calling her ."Yes? What's going ?" She said in her head.

---------------------------------------

"Knuckes? Right now he is not available unfortunaly." Said Sabre."He is on a mission with spectre."

"Anna, stop saying things like this." Quietly said Red."He woudn't want you to say that."

----------------------------------------

"How you tell us what you already know while the other get here ?"

"Well that explains the absence of them both. But you'll tell them when you can right?"

"And you trust what I say is the truth?" Trigun says slyly. Kali looks to him and sticks his face on the chaos bubble.

"If we find out you're lying, I will not hold back next time I get my hands on you."

Trigun looks to him and shrugs.

"Yes, obviously." Said Sabre.

-----------------------------------

"I could also cute the air entrance in the bubble and let you die here. That's a possibility."

Skye managed to smile when he heard the comfort of Tikal's voice. "It's... it's Dad. Somethings happened with him and.... And I'd like you here... if that's alight..."

"We.. maybe we should tell the others... I dunno," fretted Melody, glancing at Red.

"I can't help but feel it's my fault," said Anna. "That I've made things worse since I came."

"Hold on, I'll come as soon as I can." said Tikal.

--------------------------------------------

"Don't think like that."Said Red."he loves you as much as everyone else here....as for telling the others, we would need to be able to contact them first..."

"Thank's Tikal," replied Skye.

Anna didn't reply to Red, she just bowed her head.

"I could run back and ask them to gather here," suggested Melody.

Tikal took care of what she had to do in the shop and quickly left. Then, using her link with skye, she appeared behind him. "Skye?" She asked ."What is happenning?"

------------------------------------

"Anna?" Red was getting upset.. She Knew Anna was blamming herself for what was happening..

"Or I could teleport back and get them. I don't know. As long as they know to come here I guess."

Skye spun around and, seeing Tikal, hugged her tightly, not yet bringing himself to answer the question.

"It might make more sense if you go then Dylan. You can bring some of them back, as could Shadow and Crowley, if they wanted to come," said Melody.

"Dad wasn't sick until I showed up," Anna whispered.

"Okay I'll go. They'd be at the hotel now right? I don't much want to go searching around for everyone"

"If they're not at the hotel they might still be at the cafe," said Melody.

"Anna...."said Red."I think.... I think locke was already sick... way before you came."

---------------------------------

Tikal said Nothing and Let skye hug her. She knew, in a way...

Skye broke off the hug, but still kept ahold of Tikal. He glanced towards Locke. "It's Dad. I dunno if he's gonna be okay."

"But I pushed him over. I was arguing with him..." said Anna

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll make it." Said Tikal, giving her warmest smile.

---------------------------

"No Anna. He was just caring about your well being. He wouldn't want you to think like that, honey."

Skye managed to smile. "Thank's Tikal. You're right. He's come back from worse."

--------------

"He... he wouldn't...?" asked Anna

"Right. I'll go check them both. Ill be back soon"

Dylan teleported to the hotel

"Anybody here?!"