The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Ice cream shop? Oh, yes. Of course. How did I forget that?" Melody still clutched at her head. Skye just groaned, resting his head against the cold surface of the table.

-------------

Mina carefully walked into the room, scanning with her goggles. She suspected that the figure on the chair was merely a decoy. "Nice place you have here. And they aren't my friends, merely employers."

---------------------

There was a ripple in the air and a large air carrier burst into the pocket dimension, its hull painted in Zone Cop colours. It swung sideways and unleaded a broadside on the walking robot.

(ooc: if these changes happen, they'll change Skye's memories, and as Melody came from Skye's memories she would change to. Though both kids would be unaware that they'd change. Yay, time travel.)

"Holy crap! That blew it to pieces. I guess that works."

Nega hit a button and several metallic cables shot out of the walls and wrapped around Mina's arms and legs, trapping her. "Employers? So you work for the Zone Cops. Well then, I have a few questions for you. You can start by telling me who those pests down there are, and what that flying monstrosity is? And if I don't like what I hear, things will become very unpleasant."

(ooc: I have returned! And my new apartment is great.)

Knuckles sits in a sauna meditating. Ikiryo and Gamma laid in the pool area.

"This oil hot tub they prepared for me is quite sufficient." Gamma says neck deep in

And this massage is simply amazing. Excuse me miss? Could you get a bit lower on my back?

"Why does your body require damage to feel relaxed?"

It's not damage Gamma...it's the relaxation. Hey do you have any professionals for my robotic friend?

*5 minutes later*

"This buffer is peaking my exterior senses." Gamma says in a vibrating voice.

I told you it's amazing.

"Wow. I had no idea they were building something like that!" The airship swung round and opened fire on the base.

----------------------------

Mina looked at the cables and smiled. "I wasn't expecting that you'd be into this kinda thing. And those are Zone Cops? Really? I thought they were from the Prime Zone. I guess they didn't want to tell me much in case something like this happened." Behind her back, one of Mina's knives slid out of her gauntlet and into her hand, ready to slice though the cables.

Nega pressed a button and Mina was given an electric shock, making her drop the knife. "I told you not to try anything. Now then. Let's get a good look at them." Nega ran a facial scan on the trio. "It appears you aren't completely lying. One is a zone cop, the robot and the hedgehog aren't however. No record of them." He then gave Mina another shock. "Now tell me, what did they promise you for killing me?"

Mina consider her options, secretly glad he'd shocked her before she used the knife, otherwise the shock would have been worse. She did have a couple of explosives to use, but there was not much chance of getting them far enough away not to catch her in the blast. There was also one of Miles' little trick that would get her out, but would leave her severely weakened. So, for now, play for time. And maybe find out more about what was actually going on here.

"Why, are planning on making me a better offer?"

"Of course. Are you sure you can trust the cop, the robot or the spook? Let me guess, they said they'd pay you afterwards? How can you not be sure they'd kill you to leave no evidence? You kill them for me, and this could be the beginning of a great partnership. I have a great many thorns in my side and you seem like the person to to get rid of them."

"how could you indeed. must be the ice cream. It's damaging your brain with it's coldness." Said Locke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyways, One can only hope it'll get better before they eventually get stabbed in the back." Said Glen.

"Must be it... Can we... can we head back now?"

"I think I'm gonna throw up." muttered Skye.

------------------------------

"Oh they won't kill me. They don't think like that. They'd just leave me in the lurch without paying! But what can you offer me? Can you empower people permanently?"

(ooc: That's the thing with Moebians, they will just go with whatever gives them the best rewards.)

"In a way I can yes. Or if you'd prefer, I can ensure your payment from them on top of what you want from me."

(Ooc: That doesn't stop from thinking. Obviously Mina must have had business with this kind of people. She must know She won't get paid by this kind of Individuals.)

"Yes, I suppose so. At least , Me And Red have finished Ours. i'm still impressed she did. Where is she putting all of this?"

"It's a woman"s Secret Locke."

"I guess so...."

(ooc: Right, I know what Mina is going to do. She just needs Nega to free her and let his guard down for a split second.)

"That would be good." said Skye, "I'm having trouble stringing two thoughts together."

------------------------------------------

"Well, if you're against the Zone Cops that means you've got big plans, over several Zones if not all. So I want a Zone for myself. But first, I need that hedgehog alive." Mina smirked. "But not necessarily in one piece."

"Deal. Go take care of those pests. I can have a robot incapacitate the hedgehog." Nega hit a button and Mina was released.

"Thank you." Mina gave her wrists a quick rub to get the bloody flowing, then leapt at full speed towards Nega, drawing another knife from her gauntlets. She aimed a blow at Nega's wrist with a follow on strike at his throat.

"Sorry, but I've got a Rep to maintain!"

(ooc: Even if Nega escapes, he may loose a hand!)

"Then let's go back to the hotel. Are you sure the both of you are fine enough to walk?" Said Locke.

--------------------------------------------

"Yo crowley, Are you even listening to me or what?" Said Glen, a bit annoyed.

Nega fell back as he was struck, putting pressure on the wound on his neck so as not to bleed out.

"Sorry Glen, I blanked out for a second there. Yes, hopefully they won't get double crossed."

"Of course I can walk!" Melody indignantly replied. She tried to stand, wobbled for a second, then her legs gave way. Skye managed to pull himself out from the chair, but needed to lean on the furniture to move. Both his ears and tails hung limply.

---------------------------

Mina gave a shark like grin, and using her speed began a rapid hit and run offensive against Nega.

"I don't think you are that fine..... We'll get you back to your rooms." On these word Red and Locke took them on their back.

"Just don't tell me you are doing this just so you won't have to walk all the way back." Joked Locke.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, yeah. but still. Na, I should not worry like that. They are big boys now." Said Glen.

Nega suddenly teleported away to an infirmary, where a medical bot quickly set to work trying to treat him.

"Indeed. They can handle themselves." replied Crowley.

Mina let out a stream of imaginative curse words, then sprinted over to the computer. If she couldn't find where Nega had gone, she'd overload the reactor.

---------------------------------

"Do we... look like... we're bloody faking..." growled Skye.

"So how'd you reckon Mina's getting on in there? I don't see any massive explosions so things must be going at least somewhat well."

"Either going well or she already failed. I wish I knew. But the robots are still attacking so I don't think she's succeeded yet."

(ooc: What do you think. Will she find the infirmary or blow the place up?"

(OOC I think she'll blow it up. While Nega's probably gonna die of blood loss from that second attack, blowing it up is the only to be sure, if of course he's still there).

"Darn it, the transporter log is locked. At least it's short range. Ok, toss a few bombs down this shaft... Now, RUN LIKE HELL!" Mina sprinted towards the window and down the side of the fortress.