The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Red Was with the children all that time. "Listen up you two, Until Locke come back you are under my responsability. So Before acting , I'd like to remind you of something: Locke hanged on against every single one of you, including a Werehog. What do you think the other one in front of him could do? He may not be butcher, but I know these eyes: He'll kill anyone trying to stop him from finishing his work.If we are going to help, we'll have to do it another way..."

"What? But, but... Dad's in trouble. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING NOW!"

Skye looked around thoughtfully, then gave a sly grin.

"We're on a station loaded with external defenses. It won't take me long to rig up a remote and beam one of those down."

"I know ,I know...hum, what did you say Skye? external defense? Hum..... try not to kill everyone with a misplaced bomb... I was more in the idea of using my teleporter to get back there and taking everyonne that is not able to fight back in safety.... Dylan in priority."

"Not a bomb. The point defense systems for dealing with small debris. Or even some of the internal weaponry should pack a punch." Skye then moved in and whispered to Red. "And Mom, if Melody goes down she's gonna get involved in a fight, no matter what you or Dad says."

"Does she really want this to happen? I know one thing for sure. If you two ever get in his line of sight, He won't be able to fight properly.And we can't do that. We need to save our friends first. After All, Locke is basically buying us time."

"If we use my cannon idea, I should be able to control for here, or if not a safe distance. As for Melody, well she always acts before she thinks. Probably because she can act faster than most people can think. Melody won't mean to cause trouble, but..."

"If she is going down there, She'll have to do one, and only one thing: Getting Dylan and all the others in safety. That's all she must do. Because if she get in trouble.... we might not be able to see her again..."

"That's only going to happen if you tie a rope to her. She'll always act even if it's the worst thing she can do. That's what happened when she..." Skye chocked back the word 'died', partially because he didn't want to say it, and because he remembered that Red had been involved. His whole manner stiffened.

"Anyway, that doesn't matter. She'll stay up here and I'll get a cannon ready to teleport. You can go and save Dylan and the others. Once the cannon is read it can give you covering fire."

Red's face saddened when she understood what He didn't wanted to say.." I understand.You don't have to say it."Red then took a long breath. " I'm going there then. I counting on you two to be ready when I'll be back!"

On these words, Red used her teleporter.

Skye stood ridged for a moment, torn between his hatred for the woman who took his sister's life, and his desire to put his whole past behind and start a new life with a new family. Unsure of what to do, he took his frustrations out on the wall.

He was still nursing his hand when Melody hurtled up to him and slapped him on the back of his head.

"What did you say to Mom? It looked like you really upset her." Skye looked at Melody. If she could call the woman who killed her Mom, Skye was sure he'd be able to find some way to forgive her. Even though it wouldn't be easy.

"It doesn't matter. C'mon, I'm gonna need a hand to take down one of these turrets."

"What? You mean we aren't going ourselves?"

"I'll let you use the turret once we set it up," Skye promised his sister. Melody's face lit up.

During that time, The two alternate echidna were looking at each other, judging themselve , like two edges of a broken Mirror.

When Red got Near Dylan's House, The tension could be felt; It was in the air, and she knew that a simple flamme could burn the whole place down, expecially If these two Locke were made of the kind.

The House was litteraly on fire, when she got in here . There were Little time left , but she knew she could make it... Then she saw Dylan... He was badly wounded. Little time left indeed. She quickly gave him a first aid in order to stabilise his state, then She carefully put him on her back.

In a matter of second, She was back on The Ark.

"Skye,Melody! quick! we need to send Dylan To the infirmary, Now!"

She woulld wait for him to be secure, and she would go back to get the others, who would hopefully be in better shape.

"Locke, the bastard's yours. Take him out or I will." said Shadow, crouching low to try to avoid choking in the smoke.

"Shadow, If you can, Take The Zone cops and glen back to the Ark. Red already saved the important member of our friendly group. As for me, I have Someone to take care of."

As Locke Jumped toward his Mirrored ennemy, he prepared his body for a serious fight.

Shadow ran over to the others. Glen was just about conscious, Zet and Ziona were unconscious. He grabbed them all and teleported back up to the Ark. Putting them down in the ibfirmary he grabbed 3 oxygen tanks. He gave one each to Glen and the now conscious Zet before running over to Ziona, who wasn't breathing. He placed his hands on her chest and began pressing down on it in sets of 4, humming a tune as he did so. She then begsn to splutter as she awoke, so he gave her a tank to use. "Thought we'd lost you there for a minute." he said.

(ooc: Wheee, plot hole. Zet was actually on the Ark. Oh well, we can say he went back alone to try and save Ziona)

Melody had earlier rushed Dylan to the infirmary, and was now racing back and forth between the multiple patients treating them as she went. Meanwhile, Skye had finished modifying one of the internal defense turrets for the Ark.

Sitting in the firing chair for the exterior cannons, which he'd modified to be a remote control for the now mobile turret. A few clicks of the controls and the turret was teleported to the surface.

"I hope Dylan didn't mind me borrowing his teleporter for that."

(OOC Oops. Sorry). Shadow walked over and watched in horror at his control terminal being hijacked. "You better be able to fix that. Those cannons are vital to the planet's survival."

Skye grinned at Shadow.

"Of course I can. It's easy. And I've put the rest of the cannon on an automated targeting program. Anyway, no need for YOU to worry, this isn't your world or your Ark after all. Leave it to this worlds Shadow."

Skye raised an eyebrow and returned to watching the controls.

"What an odd guy," he mumbled.

"Hey, I thought this was my Ark. That's why I was worried about you tinkering with it."

"Uh, whoops, heh heh. Um, you weren't meant too hear that. Actually, thinking about it, where IS this world's Shadow? There has to be one or your access codes wouldn't have worked..."

"That does present an interesting problem. I wonder where he is? Could he be DEL? I mean otherwise he'd have bombarded them from here."

"Maybe he's still sleeping in that cryopod you were found in. Or maybe this worlds' Shadow wasn't immortal."

(ooc: Why can't I shake the feeling the next line is 'Or maybe he's standing right behind you!' :P Anyway, catch all of you in five/six hours or so.)

Red appear back once Dylan was safe . Now that everything was good, all they had to do was to wait for Locke to come back...:

This gave some time to walk around around the Ark. Maybe she could find something interesting about this zone's shadow ? After all , It's true that he was nowhere to be found. Unless he was simply cursed like the others...

(ooc: gonna concentrate on Glen and Red. Way to lazy to write some kind of fight right now)

(ooc: Hi! I do have internet access in the evenings for now so I'll be able to check out how everything's going. Looks really good so far. Well done)