The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Right, switching on. Uh, better stand back in case something funny happens." Skye flipped the on switch as Melody peaked over Locke's shoulder.

"C'mon Skye. Don't worry. You've built one of these to take out a planet. A weakened god-like being isn't gonna be that difficult."

The Beam of light Took over the whole planet... Aparently , this was working out quite well....

(ooc: your machine, your job.)

"Proton Steam emitter is calibrated correctly. Buffer's preped and ready. Stabilisers are green. All systems go. At least for now. Let's hope it can take the strain, and the the DEL don't decide to put off their plan with this planet wide light show."

"Unless the giant bright Light Is what push them to act faster..." remarked Locke.

"I guess we won't know until..." A light began flashing on the Syphon's control panel. "Uh, well, something is happening..."

(ooc: Ok, so who want's to write up what the DEL's up to. Off to bed, catch you tomorrow.)

(Ooc: It's Dylan DEL, so We will see what he got in for us. I guess I'm gonna go sleep too. Goodnight everyone)

(ooc: Uh, Dylan? Are you wanting to do the DEL stuff? If not, no worries the rest of us can make stuff up.)

(ooc: Oh, sorry about that. You guys are good in coming up with cool ideas. If you have something good, I'd say go for it)

(ooc: Hey, no need to apologise. And I've no ideas right now, but doubtless someone will think of something.)

(ooc: No, I should've posted earlier, but I guess wasn't paying enough attention. Let's see, we know the DEL are trying to rid the curse from their zone and transport it to several other zones. Could they use that chance to take over their zone? Or even the other zones? Just a suggestion. You guys don't need to follow this)

(ooc: Well they already seem to have a serious influence over their own zone, so..... let's just say getting rid of it .)

(ooc: If you have an idea of what you want, Locke, go for it)

(ooc: I coulld get to something, buut since it's your zone....)

(ooc: Right now, not much.We either make it work, and P*ss of enough the higher up of the DEL to have them send us Lien-da and Alternate Locke near your house. Or simply save your zone in the process and call it a Day, so we can move on to the usual drill of drama and fun.)

(ooc: Well, I'm going to be missing for a couple weeks as of Tuesday. So, I would prefer the Lien Da and Alternate Locke thing, but the question is, what will happen to me? Should I get kidnapped?)

(ooc: Well, in either choice, you get cured like all the other. But in the Lien-locke choice, Well..... You get back to your home and...Wait, you won't be there for a while? That's perfect then! Then'll hurt you pretty bad, and you'll be in obsvervation in Haven for all the time you won't be available. What you say?)

(ooc: Not sure I understand, but I guess I'll agree with your idea)

(ooc: so here it is again. Lien-da and alterlocke are send to your home by the DEL in retaliation for our "action". You end up badly wounded, and in observation in Haven for a while. Is it fine? And then ,we got the other somlution, where nothing happen, and you go live your own adventure alone for "Political purpose")

(ooc: I think I prefer the first idea. Political purposes don't really work for me)

(ooc: Political purpose could mean anything. But then again, it could be the greatest adventure never told. :D)

(ooc: This is rp mania, not LP. Though you did just answer my question from LP)

(ooc: how so? And yes, we'll keep the first option.)