The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: Read it. And you'll understand. So I will get badly injured by the DEL. Will anything else happen to me through the DEL?)

(ooc: nothing else was supposed to happen. They just wanted you dead. The only reason you will still be alive is because Me and the others will be able to stop them before. After all, you are supposed to be cured too.)

(ooc: your overpowered side is gone, and you let your guard down for a while.)

(ooc: sure, now all we have to do is wait for the others to come and finsh the story.)

(ooc: back to the action then?)

"I don't know what the DEL are up to, but I've tuned the harmonic stabilizers to compensate. Readings are still in the green area."

(ooc: Then let's finish it for Dylan then.)

Apperently, they had no idea of how knowing it would work, then.... "Dylan, tell me, aren't you loosing A bit of fur on the floor?"

"No, I don't... wait, yes. Yes I am! Did you do it?"

(ooc: This may be my last post for a while, so good luck with the rest of the story)

(ooc: Actually, I might be able to post a little longer. Sorry about the double post. I can't edit through my IPod)

(ooc: you have to go to the normal site, rather than the "mobile version")

"Well, Dylan, It looks like it's working. Soon, all the werehog will be cured, and The DEL won't be able to launch the curse all around the universe." Locke was happy, for once.

(ooc: I don't have access to the normal site)

I can't wait for this to be over. To be finally ov-

(ooc:Go to the main forum page, then, go down. you should see a button.)

"Dylan? Dylan! Can you read me?DYLAN" Something wasn't good.

"Red! take care of things here for me! I've got to see Dylan."

locke moved to the teleporter as fast as he could, Hoping than nothing too grave happenned to his friend. When he got through, What he saw was unbelievable....

"That's....that's not good Shadow. Not at all..."

(ooc: Dylan, it's up to you to tell us what's going on ^^)

"Alright I'm coming down." Shadow grabbed his dart gun and hit a button on his remote, teleporting him to Locke's location.

(ooc: I didn't know I was coming on again. I thought you guys could come up with something. Never mind. Right, well it has to be something with the DEL, right? Just a suggestion, but perhaps they've just set fire to my house. With me inside)

(ooc: then do something so we can finish the story arc )

(ooc: like what? My sentence ending early suggests I'm knocked out)

(write something. You are your own narrator. And Locke is supposed to be shocked by what he saw.)

(ooc: fine. I will do the burning house idea)

Dylan's house was on fire. Someone had started. A fire inside the house which soon lit off the entire house. Werehogs were coming from all around, most changing back as Dylan was. Dylan had been knocked out by the person who lit the fire and was in the middle of all the flames. A shadow was watching the burning outside of everyones view. It was that shadow who lit the fire and wanted to make sure the fire didn't go out.

(ooc: There you go. Lots to work with. I place Locke on charge of the shadow figure and it is your choice whether this shadow is Locke or Lien Da or someone else. I will be excited to see what you guys come up with)

(ooc: Wonderful.... Let me see what my box of ideas can give me....)

The sight That locke Had of the House on fire was one of his own.... Like a broken Mirror He was there... It wasn't possible ...It was him....

"At last we meet.... myself..."

The shadowed figure turned. "Indeed. Indeed... But have no fear: i may be a Guardian, But I'm not a Butcher. The only one going to die today Is the ex-councilor."

He wasn't Lying. The unconscious body of the Zone cop and Glen Were still there, Outside.

"I'm afraid I can't let such a thing happen; Locke."

"Indeed, Guardian. I was hopeful that you wouldn't do such a things, but well.... Different zone, different peoples...What a shame."

"What a shame for you."

"And what are you planning to do ? Stopping me? Even if you beat me, you won't have time to save your friend."

"Who said I was alone?"

"Whaaa-"

Shadow came right on time.

The two kids were dancing round each other, chanting 'We did it, we did it" before they realized that Dylan had stopped responding and Locke and Shadow had gone.

"Wha.. where did Dad and the others go? Did the Syphon..."

"No, nothing like that. Wait, Dad's radio is still open. Listen."

"We've got to get down there."

"How? They've taken the teleporter."

"Not all of them," grinned Melody as she glanced significantly at Zet.