The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Oh my, she found my one weakness. What am I going to do now?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"And I think you forgot I never knew about this zone cop thing. I'm not even supposed to know about many things! I mean, I suppose you are like normal cop, but from another dimension, Right?And since the stake are higher, So are your capacity?"

Glen then looked at Zet. "She Has a thing for you.Go in before the flamme goes out pal !"

"Stop getting into silly fights? That's my job."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Another Zone that's sideways to the others. That why your walls are my floors." Zet turned towards Ziona.

"Yes Zet, is there something you want to say?" asked Ziona with a smile. "Otherwise I think I could spend some quality time with Shadow."

"Uh..."

"But I can't, I'm a Guardian. It is my job to get into silly fights, So my children don't have to suffer from them."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come On, It's time to man up, or else, the big girl of the day will go with someone else, someone else that might even break her heart. Is this what you want? " What a marvelous plan Glen had to put them together.

"My mother was right. I should have been a matchmaker." He said to himself.

"We'll suffer more if you don't come back from a fight, rather than being involved ourselves."

"Skye, don't try and guilt Dad."

-------------------------------------

"I'm not saying anything with an audience. Ziona, are you strong enough to walk? If not, it can wait." Ziona looked at Zet hopefully.

"I think I'll be okay. Might need some help though." Zet walked over to the bed and undid the restraints, catching Ziona gently before she fell sideways off the bed. The two walked along the wall towards the door.

"Well there goes my fun. Now what ar- ow." Maria took the opportunity to clean his wound with an antiseptic. "Hold still" ahe said as she applied the bandage. Shadow picked up his phone. "That reminds me I should call Rouge... oh that's perfect. Can't get through. Lousy zone barrier."

As the Zone Cops left Skye's ears pricked up at Shadow's complaint about his phone.

"If you want I can see if I can rig a signal though our connection to Haven so you can call your friend?"

"Happy to help Shadow," as Skye reached out to borrow Shadow's phone.

"You can't resist showing off, can you?"

"Pot-kettle-black," muttered Skye as he set to work.

(ooc: aww, I could almost picture the two lover walking together on the wall; That ought to be as cute that it might be funny.)

"Well, If I had to,I'd break through just like knuckles did, So it won't be a real problem, right?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around the same time, A ...pink colored Echidna got through the door . "Locke , we have to talk."

"About what spe...wow. Sexy."

Spectre's clothes were entirely pink." You better watch this mouth of your, or else you might not be able to open it again. Especialy if it's sewn shut."

"If you say so. But you still look cute." Joked locke.

"Anyways, this...thing, does not concern you. I'll rightfully spank and deprive of sugar coated sweet the two responsible of this myself. FOR A WEEK.BOTH.."

"Skye?Melodye? Would you happen to have forgotten to tell us something important?"

A pink echidna, and a badly wounded Locke. Even then, the children better have either good feets, or be ready to suffer from their first, but rightful, punishment, Because , no amount of explanetion will cover them from a Pink clothed Spectre. NOTHING.

(ooc:though I would forget about this?)

"Uh, Skye..." muttered Melody but Skye was still occupied by Shadow's phone.

"Sky-ye???"

"Here you go Shadow," said Skye, handing the phone back. "It should..."

"SKYE!" Melody grabbed her brother and spun him round to face the pink Spectre. Skye's face became a twisted mix of amusement and fear. He quickly tried to think of some kind of excuse.

"Erm, maybe the inter-zone function of the portal was affected when Dark Gaia was syphoned, resulting in a some fluctuation which manifests itself as a minor and probably temporary pigmentation transformation..." Skye's ears were twitching. Melody got ready to grab her brother and run.

(ooc: nope, but I wasn't expecting it till we went back to Haven)

"Hahaha. Nice makeover pal. Thanks Skye." Shadow dialed Rouge. "Hey it's me. I'm so glad to hear your voice again.... No, it's nothing to worry about.. How're you?... Do you really need a giant diamond on the coffee table?... With my card? Hiow much left? Ok that's fine. Enjoy it then. I'll be back soon hopefully. Bye... yes I'll buy you a gift like always. Bye." Shadow put down the phone.

"Great. Now that the two soon-to-be spanked, are gone, I can speak more freely."

"I'm happy in a way. At least I won't have to suffer from this myself..."

"We'll see. I still have to paint from when Elias was still there."

"You kept that? Boy, that sure was a long time ago."

"Anyways. I spoke with..Zpectre. Things aren't looking good for them. And they can't allow themselve to spend more time on the case. So they decided to leave us the two zone cops in obsvervation, In order to make sure of Skye's "reabilitation" "

"Interesting. But the way I see things, We'll just need two bedroom. Since it appear we got ourselve a new loving couple."

"And I though I would be able to sleep in peace...."

"It's not like you'd mind anyways".

------------------------

"Huh mate, did you said two bedroom?" Asked Glen. "and by the way shadow, this woman is leading you straight."

"Yes Glen, you are staying with us"Locke sighed."Unfortunaly, you have been branded as a "traitor", by some higher up. Many of your friends are not buying into this, but you cannot stay in your own zone anymore. At least until something can be done about it...."

"Why? I haven't done anything wrong!" Said Glen.

"I know. The other Locke know. Many know. But someone needed a scapegoat for our little operation, and you were the only one who wasn't there when they took care of the cleaning."

"That's not fair...Meh, never liked this place anyways."

"I'm sorry Glen."

"S'kewl,S'kewl. Gonna miss being able to go to my mother's grave and cry once a year on my life choice."

"Leading me? The huge salary I get I don't mind her spending it. I have plenty left. There are men far richer than I that she could easily extort, yet she stays with me. She's done plenty of things for me, so I say our relationship is on the level. It's just grown accustomed to us both getting paid well."

(ooc: Umm, actually the kid’s haddn’t started running yet. Oh well, never mind.)

“Melody, slow down.”

“I can’t. That’s the same weirdo who chased me last time.”

“They’re not even following us.”

They.. really?” Melody stopped running and the two looked around. “Any idea where we are?”

“No.”

“That’s just great. How do we find our way back.”

“You don’t know? BUT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK US HERE!”

“YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PRANKED THE PORTAL”

“THAT WAS BOTH OF US.” Skye took a deep breath. “Okay, I’m going to call Dad and apologise, and hopefully then they’ll be able to guide us back.”

Skye fiddled with a nearby wall panel and opened a comlink to the med bay.

“Uh, Dad. About the colour thing. I’m really sorry about that. Melody and I didn’t like being left behind. Erm, it is just a minor enchantment… actually I’m surprise that Spectre didn’t resist it. But I could disenchant Spectre if you want. Though, uhhhhhhh, I can’t disenchant the portal till I’m in Haven.”

"He didn't resisted it because he didn't know....When we tell someone to stay behind, it's a question of trust. Skye, itrusted you with an important part of the mission, And fortunaly , you didn't botched it... not completely. Now tell me, what would have happenned, had I got back directly to haven, in the State I were not so long ago?"

"I have to tell you this: Nobody should play around with a teleporter. So , As a punishment for not listenning to my order, I will have to let spectre carry out his plan of deprivement ... and spanking...sorry children. Now, skye, try to follow my chaos signature, you might be able to find your way back. And I promise, there won't be any spanking."

"Nothing would have happened to you Dad," whined Skye in an upset tone. "It's just a simple colour cantrip. Completely harmless. And it would have worn off in a few hours. And you should be able to resist it even if you don't know about it. And Melody and I made sure the radio was always manned."

Skye took a deep, slightly shuddering breath.

"Wait, you said you'll let Spectre spank us, and then you promise none will happen... I don't understand."

(ooc: and off for a meal. Catch you later.)

"Because He won't spank you.He said that to scare you away. Believe me, He wouldn't hurt a child, even in the worst situation."

"Ok Dad. We're on our way." Skye made a few waving motions in the air and muttered some words, using his arcane abilities to try and locate Locke's Chaos signature.

"Uh, this way I think," murmured Skye as he started walking, followed by his sister."

"Locke, Is anything ok? you look a bit upset."

"It's nothing Red. This whole situation got me thinking . And Overthinking is never a good sign, that's all...."

At the same time, Glen was still in shock of this news. He wasn't welcome in his own zone anymore. Now more than ever, he was alone. Funny how he started to feel cold all of a sudden.....

"Ok, I think I recognize this corridor. Yes, there's the infirmary up ahead."

"Do you really think we should just give ourselves up like this Skye?"

"I... don't think we have a choice Melody. We're still new at this family thing, so we don't want to jeopardize it anymore than we have already.

Skye peeked his head around the infirmary door.

"Is Spectre gone?"

"Yes, I moved. I moved right behind you, Now get in, we have something important to tell you. At least, once the two others zone cops are back." he really was behind the children. In fact, Spectre has started to follow them once he was done with his speech. Then They got in.

Skye jumped with shock into the infirmary when Spectre spoke up, slipping and falling over as he landed. Melody instinctively went for her knife, but managed to think better of it, and insted went to help her brother up.

A few seconds later the Zone Cop's re-appeared, both with their helmets back on and professional looks on their faces. Which completely disappeared when they saw the pink Spectre.

"What did we miss?" asked Ziona trying not to giggle.

"your soon to be loss of any procreating abilities, shall you laugh."

"more seriously, Those who were there before the four of you, are already knowing. Due to the lack of time in hands for the zone cops, there aren"t any possibilities or arrestation right now, especially with the Brotherhood Making... pression on the Zone cops leaders. You two have been assigned on another mission: You will stay here in obvservation until further notice, in order to keep an eye on the two chiildren, and thus making sure of , I say : "skyes Prower's Reabilitation, in the Hand Of locke, from the Brotherhood of Guardian."

"See skyes, thing are brighting up. And please Melody, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop going for your knife everytime something happen. People might Get scared. You might have not done it right now, But everyone in the room felt that though in your head." Locke said.

The two kids grabbed each other and did an impromptu circular happy leaping dance thing while chanting 'We're gonna stay, we're gonna stay.'

"We're here doing WHAT?" exclaimed Zet.

"Oh, stop sounding so upset," responded Ziona, not sounding upset at all. "I don't think the children are going to be that difficult to watch. Think of it as an extended vacation."

"Hmph. Well, if we're gonna be watching you I hope our bosses send a couple of vertical-horizontal correcter so we don't need to keep clambering across your walls."

The kids calmed down and Melody spoke to Locke.

"I.. I'm sorry about the knife thing Dad. I don't like being surprised like that. I'll try not to do it again, but I don't think I can promise anything."

Skye meanwhile was looking at the ghost with a very curious look. Somehow, in all that had been happening, he'd failed to notice Maria before.