The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

*Smiles* No, not anymore.

(ooc: Awww! Who brought the camera?)

I've been hugging all the time D: And for someone like me who blows up dimensions when he's bored, that is very special.

how about more hugging, and less talking?

(ooc: i brought mine)

Uh, actually I'm finding it hard to breath now. I'm a lot smaller than you guys.

oh yes, that... "stop hugging, but gently pat skye's head" all of this lead us to one conclusion skye: you are not alone. not anymore .

*lets go of Skye and pulls up chair and coffee thermos* I'll be right here if you need me. (OOC I'm off to bed, night guys).

sure, you can even sleep this time "laugh"

I guess ,now that you got a very mean bodyguard to protect you, I don't think any nightmare will have to guts to invade your dreams once again tonight.

(ooc: night to you pal)

Heh heh, you're right Locke. Thanks Shadow. I suppose I should try and get some more sleep. *Lies down on the bed*

(ooc: Though personally I'm not going to be dropping off for a while. ;) Goodnight Shadow! Oh, and whose a Doctor Who fan here? Given I was loosely basing evil Skye on the Master to begin with, and Locke has just told him You Are Not Alone... heh! Ok, maybe it's just me who finds that funny.)

Hold on for a moment please.

*Teleports to the void and comes back with a sleeping bag*

Now that's what I needed, good night Skye.

(ooc: Obviously, I'm going to bed in real life too.)

(ooc: well, the master was always alone to begin with, so, why the heck not?)

No problem skye. and if you need anything, i'll be there too. i just need to recover one or two things, and i'll be set for the night.

(ooc: also the real funny moment. Shadow. group hug.)

*Appears*

Hi, I'm back!

(ooc: I'm a Doctor Who fan Skye)

you are back, and you missed the group hug. Well, get yourself a sleeping bag or a couch, you are staying here for the night.

I'd rather sleep in my bed for now. You wouldn't understand. Also about that small favour I needed...

yes? follow me out of the room. "goes out of the room with dylan"

So , about that favor?

Don't ever, ever, ever disable my teleporter again. Ever. I mean it. I need it more than you know. I'll see you later.

*Disappears*

(ooc: Goodnight all!)

*Sits up on bed heavy eyed* If the two of you want to look at the data, I think I left it unlocked. You might find... *eye's close* some...thing... *and falls asleep*

(ooc: Yeah, the image of Shadow in the hug made me giggle. And if Skye is the Master, the who's the Doctor in this case? :P )

"watch as dylan disappear" It seem that you have much more to hide than you are saying , dylan. way more...

(ooc: goodnight pal)

edit ooc: well, i am!!!

(ooc: Goodnight everyone.

Wait a seccy, so everyone but Locke and I are asleep in real life, and I'm asleep IC? Heh!)

(ooc:that's crazy right?well, you can always talk about what's going on around you or in your dream... wait... IDEA!!!!!how about we make up a story where i join you in your dream thank to the power of your magic?)

(ooc: heh, why not. this topic's crazy enough for that kinda thing. And anyone else can jump in one they wake up tomorrow if we don't get round to finishing it off I suppose)

(ooc: ok then let's do this, i'lll make locke go to sleep, and you'll find a thing , since it's your magic)

well, i'm getting tired, let's head back inside "look in the room", ha... who could have thought this would had happenned, of all the things? if someone told me that I woukd take another kid under my wings, and that i would get a ragtag bunch of misfit to protect him, I would have dismissed such idea right on the spot... "start nodding"

Oh well, time to sleep then . "and locke slept, not thinking that he would have the strangest dream of his life".

(ooc: and here you go!!)

(ooc: so, a journey through some of Skye's memories but distorted by the prism of a child's nightmare? This could be interesting. That sound ok to you?)

*Tosses uncomfortably in his sleep until his hand makes contact with a small talisman that had fallen from the backpack earlier. Steams of multi coloured light being emanating from Skye, streaking through out Haven*

Meanwhile, in Skye's head:

*A battered and bloodied Skye flies above a dark forest* Father, please, slow down. I can't fly as fast as... *A jet of flame erupts from the forest and catches his tails. Skye screams in pain and drops from the air*

(ooc: Thinking that this will be the attack by assassins mentioned earlier, but the setting and the assassins themselves will be more... monstrous and strange. It's a dream, anything goes, sorta.)

(ooc: your head, your adventure :3 And off we go)

locke was in his bed, thinking about all the news of the last few days, while his body was slowly drifting to sleep.Skye, living in haven; the curse , in dylan's zone; all the secrets that dylan were trying to hide; the cheerleader; and shadow... Eventually, he closed his eyes, finally going in a world, were dreams were realities: his mind...or so he thought.

(ooc: Switching to third person for... the hell of it mainly! :P )

Skye landed heavily in a small clearing. The trees creaked and groaned around him, the darkness making vision beyond a few feet difficult. Mist swirled around, making twisted shapes as distorted noises ec hoed around the clearing. One sound became clearer, something moving into the clearing.

"H-hello? W-who's t-there?" stammered Skye. Something massive emerged into the clearing. It may have been a bear, but the mist and shadows clung to it, making it look as if it was composed of nothing but darkness.

"Your end Boy," it spoke, "We will bring back the true royal family, not you twisted mutant Prowers."

(ooc: feel free to jump in at any time, I just had to set the scene!)