The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

that's crazy, he is still sleeping... well, time for the "nursification". ready skye ? by the way, nice drawing, big boy.

Umm, I've already done the dress thing. I was offering you the drawing job...

just the drawing then? ok... so, where do we move him ? in front of the GUN headquarter, with a sign "ANGST" put on him? or simply , in a very uncomfortable situtation? if only someone else was here to give another idea.....

Well, he's already wearing a tutu... I'd say just open a portal to where-ever rouge will be in ten minutes time. Unless you also want to put ribbons in his quills?

"devilishly grin" i think it's the beginning of a great friendship, kid .....

Heh heh, thanks. Ok, I'll go and get a trolley to take him to the portal room, you can get the portal set up. Oh, and here's some glue if you want those ribbons to stay on for a bit longer.

*Hands glue over and runs to get trolley*

no, not the glue... but , i have an idea... "put another sign with "NO,NOT THE BEES" written on it" . Now, that's better.

Uh, okay. I don't get why bees are funny. Probably something I've forgotten. Anyway, lets get him on the trolley and through the portal.

(ooc: ever seen the movie with nicolas cage? the one where he is in a community that worship bees? then they burn him alive in the end. funny movie.)

yay, and don't forget the camera, dylan will want a copy of it .

Already got it, and the monitors in the control room are set to record to get Rouge's reaction as well.

*Wheels Shadow to portal room*

And... Bon Voyage! *Pushes Shadow through portal*

(occ: and that's me off for a bit, so I wonder what the fireworks will be like when I get back. Oh, and I do know about the reference, but never seen the film. It just seemed a little outta place)

(ooc: that's because charmy can get extremely annoying in the SHADOW game)

Ha, I can't wait to see his face when he'll wake up....

(ooc:see ya later then)

(OOC You mean The Wicker Man? The original is better. Bye Skye) *wakes up and sees Rouge* Rouge, when did you get here, and what's so funny? *sees tutu* I try to give someone a chance and this how they repay me!

(ooc:yessssss, the wicker man; but obviously, the fleetway version with knuckles is better than the 80' movie)

Shadow, Next time you'll want to help , STAY AWAKE. it's for your own sake.

(ooc I thought you were joking til I looked it up. Turns out there are quite a few horror references in fleetway Knuckles). You try staying awake after a night of werehog hunting!

Shadow, I basically stayed awake 3 nights in a row, 2 of which were surviving the attack of an angry cheerleader, and yours truly... And they say you are the ultimate lifeform; I do have coffee if you want.

ULTIMATE SLEEPER

(ooc:yeah, that's crazy, right?)

*Appears next to Locke*

I have returned!

*Sees Shadow and has a laughing fit*

I'm not in the mood to argue Locke. I'll be a couple more days Rouge. I promise I'll buy you some jewels when I get back. *walks back through portal* You mentioned coffee?

"see dylan" He has returned!!! and as a reward, here is your complementary copy of shadow's most embarassing moment, until we find something better.

yes shadow, here is some "give coffee". And plenty more where it came from!!

*Recovering*

Oh, great. I guess I have to make a new collection of embarrassing moments. I've only got one for Knuckles. Welcome to the group Shadow!

Thanks Locke *drinks coffee* I needed that. We should probably look at that data soon. The sooner we reverse the curse, the better.

*stands up from the floor, where previously had been laughing uncontrollably* Sorry Shadow. I just really needed to unwind.

*wipes laughter tears away* It could have been worse. I could have enchanted that dress so that you couldn't see it but everyone else could.

*Has another laughing fit at the thought*

Sorry, sorry. I can't help it!

*chuckles* That would be a lot worse. I'm sure I can come up with some way to repay your kindness *gives big evil grin*.

*Suddenly goes quiet*

So, what did I miss

ho ho ho, so young, and already so full of idea ; i love that kid "smile"

fine, after that moment of fun and profit, let's take care of these data. lead the way, twin tailed fox extraordinaire !!!!

not much , shadow through most of the ordeal and.... 'see skye" maybe later dylan, when skye is not around.