The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

If only we could find something to ease his pain, if only.... Because what we have here is a really broken cub; and no amount of hugs and love might be able to revert all these nightmarish experiences... So, i'm asking you all: don't be too hard on him, he iis just a kid that deserve a chance.

(OOC Ah yes I forgot about that). Maybe with our more... positive influence, and his amnesia, we can ensure he gets that chance. We''ll never get rid of his terrible past, but we might be able to keep it from ruining his future.

There's one thing that comes to my mind here: Insanity. The same that happened to me.

Gotta feel sorry for the kid.

even though "positive" is debatable , that's more or less the spirit. We have to make sure he doesn't fall in such bad ways again, for his own sake. We'll be there for him, even dylan and the cheerleader; well they better...

And now the second point : not only is he a genius, but he also had enchenting capacities... Maybe helping him taming his power might be a better way to save him, don't you think ?

indeed, now dylan, since you are the one with the most knowledge of the curse, i bet you can't wait to see all the information. there, read them. I got to see if skye if fine, since i think i heard a noise coming from his room.

*Shudders, then scream suddenly shooting awake. Hides under bed*

"open skye's bedroom doors" Skye? skye? Skye we are you? I heard a scream. Is anything ok?

Bet he saw his Flying Chocolate Pony transforming into a scary spider.

Aww, poor Skye *Hugs Skye* Everything's alright, we're with you.

Shh, Shadow, everything's alright. Skye just had a bad dream, that's all. *Still hugging Skye*

I'm a big teddybear.

Yeah, that's all it was. Just a bad dream, nothing else. *Drops the knife he'd been clutching, which buries itself in the floor again*

skye, what are you doing with that knife? What really happenned skye, please?

I.. took it to protect myself. I thought... I thought the assassins had found me. They were screaming something about vengeance for the rightful Queen. I... just got scared and thought it was real.

So it WAS a bad dream!

+1 for the Cheerleader!

*huggy huggy Skye some more, trying to calm him down/cheer him up/whatever*

assassins ? but they left you! they banned you!!! why would they go through such lenght to kill you? not that it matter. Skye, you are in haven. probably the most secret place in the floating island (unless shadow got drunk again) ; no one, i repeat,NO ONE, will get to you. traitors are severly punished in the brotherhood. And there is a reason why the echidna nation survived for that long.

*pulls knife out of floor* Look Skye you need some rest. If you want I or Locke can stay here. That way you know if any assassins did show up, they'd never get to lay a hand on you.

Why not me? D:

*Leaves in sadness*

No, I don't think... but I'm not sure... it was just while my Father and I were running they were after us. It was an older memory, I think. But.. I would be happier of I knew one of you was near but I don't want to be a difficulty.

Erm, cheerleader, you don't need to go... oh...

it's ok, what did I told you sooner? That i'd be there for you. EVEN THE CHEERLEADER, SO COME BACK YOU CRAZY DANCER. Go to sleep and don't worry, we'll be there even after your eyes shut down.We'll be there even when you'll start dreaming; and we'll be there when you'll wake up.

*Appears next to Locke*

Sorry, I blanked out for a second. I don't really want to talk about it. I'm sorry, as much as I don't want to, I need to leave you guys for a moment to check something out. I'll be back later (I hope)

*Disappears*

(ooc: Sorry again, got called away again. The real world has been a pain lately and I don't think I will be able to post again until tomorrow afternoon. Sorry guys)

For the last time, I'M NOT A DANCER! I'M A CHEERLEADER!!

(ooc: I can relate Dylan, life's hard for me too :P)

I know. Sorry, I just got scared. *Sits back down on the bed.*

(ooc: No worries, I'm normally in the same boat. Just on my hols atm*

(ooc: not cool, not cool, but as long as you come back, it'll be fine)

Well, that's what i said cheerleader; now come here and get your family hug with skye and me. Yes shadow, of course you can get one too.

(OOC No problem Dylan. Stuff happens unexpectedly to us all) *goes into group hug*