The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Yeah. There's a rather pretty park nearby. Might as well plan our day with a nice view," said Hope.

----

As Zamy teleported them to the UF she noticed a flash around Shadow. "I hope that was his teleporting ability," she said to Ziona as she looked for Anna and Crowley.

---

Shadow and Crowley found themselves in the chains, both realising what had happened. A smile formed on Hope's face when she saw them.

"Hang on a sec, Spark. I'm going to tell the others your awake"

Dylan opened the door to the main room just in time to see Shadow disappear. His mouth dropped open

"Um... Spark. I'm not sure if well be able to get tea now. I think we have a problem"

Skye was too distracted with Tikal in the other room to notice the flash was different from Shadow's normal teleport.

------------

"Great idea. Let's go," said Melody

------------

"I thought he was planning to stay at the hotel," murmured Ziona, also looking around. "There's Hope and Melody, but no sign of Anna and Crowley."

-----------

Anna gave a scream as she appeared held in chains.

Miles finished his incantation and three wavy energy fields appeared around Shadow, Crowley and Anna. "Now then Hope, those fields can only be dropped at my command. And before you even think about killing me, a detail I forgot to mention. If I die, those chains disappear."

He walked up to Anna. "Hello Mina, I've missed you," he said tenderly.

"Wha... MILES? What? How? You were locked up! You... you... you look awful!"

Hope led Melody to the park and sat on a bench, browsing the map.

----

Rouge blinked when she saw Shadow disappear. That looked different from Chaos Control, though it could have just been her tiredness.

---

"Neither do I. I've got a bad feeling about this," said Zamy.

---

Hope approached Shadow and Crowley.

"My sincerest apologies for this. I'd prefer to meet under better circumstances. But don't worry, I have no intention of harming you. I'll just need to take some blood for starters."

Shadow eyed her with suspicion but was in no position to argue. Crowley just glared at Miles as Hope took a sample of his and Shadow's blood before she took it over to a microscope.

"You've truly gone off the deep end," he said to Miles.

"This is a really nice park," commented Melody. "There's a lot more traffic around though. Everyone seems... so much busier."

-----------

"I can't imagine that anything could have happened without a struggle," said Ziona.

----------

"I know," Miles replied, rubbing the side of his neck. "Okay Robotnik. You've got you specimens. Now just do the operation on Mina and we'll leave you alone."

"Op... operation? Miles, what are you doing?" asked a terrified Anna.

What's wrong Dylan I'm ready for action

(OOC : SINCE NOBODY CARES ABOUT GLEN , I'LL DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY .))

Listenning to different radio frequences from his own zone to forget about the insult his so called "friends" did to him, glen heard something interesting ."Sir...movement...a blonde girl... Fox... Two black hedgehog ... Abandonned labs... Moongoose..." The piece of information he got was just too big . And since obviously, no one was there .... "Yo, batgirl ! Move your butt! I've got some news ! It's important !" Shouted glen in the penthouse.

---------------

"To the hut it is then." Said tikal .

(ooc: Locke, people do care about Glen)

"Shadow's gone and it definitely wasn't chaos control" Dylan said to Spark.

"GLEN? DID YOU SEE THAT TOO?" he then called out

(ooc: What on Earth makes you think people don't care about Glen? We just wanted to get the kidnap underway, and it wasn't as if anyone could have stopped it. Also, nice inter-dimensional radio there. Do they sell them in every store?)

Skye started to make his way out of the penthouse. "I wonder what all that shouting is about?" he asked.

[OOC Locke, they're in an underground section. There is absolutely no way anyone there would know exactly who their captives are, unless the DEL suddenly got X Ray vision).

"Yeah, it definitely is busy. People have a lot of places to get to around this time. Just be glad it isn't the morning rush hour," said Hope.

----

"I know, but we would've spotted them now. After all we didn't wait long," said Zamy.

----

Hope was busy looking through the microscope. "Operation? I'm not boring into her skull you imbecile. What you want requires patience: it's psychology, not neural surgery, unless you want her to be unresponsive."

"You mean it can sometimes be even busier than this?" asked Melody with amazement.

----------

"And it's not like they would have run off. Crowley knew what was going on," Ziona turned to look at Zamy. "So the question is how and where."

---------

Miles glared at Hope. So much for her being a quick fix. "Fine. Do what is required. The sooner it's done, the sooner you don't need to worry about us."

"Miles. please don't do this," pleased Anna. "I don't know what your planning, but please. Just let us go. For me?" For a moment, Miles hesitated, then he shook his head.

"No. I'm doing this FOR you," Miles said.

(ooc: Yeah, I might have to agree with the others about the radio you have there. But people still care for Glen no matter what you think)

Dylan noticed Skye

"Hi Skye. We may or may not have a problem. But I need Glen's opinion on the matter first. GLEN!"

"Yeah. So we're lucky to have avoided it. Getting crammed into a bus or train isn't fun."

----

"Maybe it had something to do with that flash?" suggested Zamy.

---

Hope jotted some notes down and put them in her pocket then turned around.

"Spare us your drivel about doing it for her before we all get nauseaus. Now would you mind going into the other room? I need space to get started."

(Spark lookes out of his door as well like Dylan

Hay skye

"Hi Dylan. Hi Spark," said Skye. "Do you know what's going on here?"

-----------

"So I guess. But you don't need public transport when you've got me!" said Melody.

-----------

"What flash?" asked Ziona.

----------

"No. After what you were saying about Mina earlier I am not leaving you alone with her."

"Possibly. But it isn't good"

No but someone's in trouble. Dylan just told me about everyone left to go to whatever. I think we need to go check in with everyone.

"We could, but I think the girls went to the UF with Crowley," said Skye.

"Spark's right. We should get the others. They might be in danger"

Alright then lets go.

(Spark zooms of then quickly comes running back

What's the UF

(Me) where on page 666 oh no where going to die aaaaaaaagggggghhhhh, just kidding

"Spark, even if I knew where to find it, you couldn't get in without permission. Besides, it would be quicker contacting then through radio or something"

Alright we'll let's try the radio but if that doesn't work I have another plan.

"What's that plan?" asked Skye as he handed Dylan a radio.

Well Dylan has a teleporter and there's something else about the boards witch is the chrystalic gem inside is a tracker I thought it would come in handy. Sorry for not telling you guess.

"You put trackers in our boards and didn't tell us?" repeated Skye, sounding hurt.