The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"yet another reason to get there." Said red.

---------

Glen kept on playing with Zionna's fur.

--------

spectre was downed by Trigun's attack. he quickly took cover to regain his energy.

Skye nodded and walked over to Anna. "Sis? You can let Dad go now," he said. Anna shook her head.

-----------

Ziona just smiled.

(ooc: Just a thought. Do we want a couple of day's time skip (aside for Knux's story) so that there is a few actual vacation days for everyone before the next mishap?)

ooc: I don't mind, but it might be a good idea so Shadow can join in properly again)

"oh my... Don't worry skye, I can handle it."Said Locke.

(Ooc: Sure, why not ? That way I can write Glen and zionna doing unholly things on the beach.)

---------

"Youbare my favorite fox! and not even Skye can compete."

Melody glanced between Locke, Anna and Skye. "Family hug then?"

------------------

"I would hope not," laughed Ziona.

(ooc: Well if Shadow is okay with it...)

(ooc: Rightio. Shall I make the jump then?

P.s. I will assume that Crowley and Anna have not gone car shopping yet?)

(Ooc: yes, "car shopping".)

"just staythe way you are ."Said Glen.

-----------

"yes , i guess."Said Locke.

Melody and Skye joined in the hug with Locke.

------------

"I'll do my best," promised Ziona.

---------------

---------------

*TWO DAYS LATER*

Skye snuck quietly back into the hotel. Over the ask few days he and Tikal had almost finished working on their little hut. And last night, while Tikal was sleeping, Skye had stealthily left to fishing the job, to surprise Tikal in the morning. He went back into his room and gently lay back down on the bed.

----------------

Anna was wide awake and dressed. She glanced over to where her sister was sleeping on the other bed in the shared room, then picked up the foam ball that she'd bought yesterday and threw it at her sister's face. Melody leapt up[right and tried to fight back against her imaginary attacker.

"C'mon Sleepy, rise and shine!" laughed Anna.

---------------

Miles hadn't slept in several days, and it showed. Making the last few connections, the portal system sprang to life.

"Power.. on. Targeting systems working. Containment spells ready. Now we just need to find them." He grinned, his haggard face making it look even more creepy than normal.

Shadow, Hope and Rouge reappeared in the main room back at the hotel, greeted by Crowley who was sat in his usual chair.

"Thanks for bringing me back here so soon after you got your mission done. How'd it go?" asked Hope.

"Fairly well. I'm just glad we're not liable for Omega's property damage," replied Shadow.

------

Hope was casually flicking through her journal when Miles spoke.

"Excellent. Hopefully they shouldn't prove too elusive," she said, well rested due to the protection her bubble gave her.

(ooc: That's up to you Spark. It's been ... about a day and half since the cafe incident.)

Anna came into the main room smiling, followed by an almost sleepwalking Melody.

"Good morning everyone," said Anna happily as she pour herself and her sister some orange juice. She pointed to the despencer, wondering if anyone else wanted a glass.

"Good morning," replied Hope

"Hey sleeping beauty, wake up. I'm back," thought Hope when she saw Melody.

Melody shook her head. 'mmmmph mmmmorning.... Funny when your thoughts are louder than mine' thought Melody as she slumped down in a chair. Anna handed her the glass of orange juice and she started to sip slowly.

'Can you keep thinking? It helps me wake up.'

-------------

"I'm locking in on the hotel where they're staying," murmured Miles. As he did so he bit down hard on his lip, trying to use the pain to keep alert. The screen slowly began to focus into the main hotel room.

"They're all there... but there's too many others nearby..."

(M) alright then

(Spark layed in the main hall way face planted into the floor)

(Spark's dream)

Spark walked down a narrow path. He noticed that he was being followed. He turned around to notice only a red light glowing in the distance. He follows the light only to see a flower with a red gem pooping out of the ground. He is instantly stormed by a dark presence. Who are you, why are you following me haunting me. It answers back. I am you a more darker side of you. Spark turns and starts to run. You can never hide from me, you can't run from me I am Layose and you will obey me! No I won't your not part of me I'm not part of you. I will crush your spirit into dust.

(Spark slowly stands unaware that he is awake)

(Spark) No, no get out of my head. Get out now

(Layose) no your mine you'll forever be stuck in this dream your mine

"Of course. My first thought is that for my triumphant return there's very little fanfare," joked Hope. Shadow and Rouge sat on the sofa nearby, the latter letting out a weary yawn.

----

Hope came over to the screen and looked at the image.

"No matter, patience is a virtue... it appears I do indeed have a counterpart on Mobius. How delightful. Finally I have an equal," she said joyously.

'You'll get fanfare when I'm awake...' thought Melody, with a slight touch of amusement. 'I hate mornings.'

Anna looked over to Spark with some concern.

"Spark, are you alright?" she asked.

--------------

Miles looked at Hope with something approaching horror. Somehow, she was even more terrify when happy. He turned back to the screen, looking at Anna, and the concern on her face. "That's not you Mina. I'll get you back."

Who are you, I I can't see nothing but forest

"SPARK!" shouted Anna, grabbing him by the shoulder and spinning him round. "You're in the hotel. It's Anna. Remember?"

Hugh, (spark slowly opens up his eyes) everything is blurry Anna can you guide me to the couch?

Trigun did now slow down after Spectres escape, he continued after him as his clone was now fully focused on Knuckles.

While Chaos was still gathering the power to reform his body, Knuckles was in a locked battle with Triguns clone. Between the range of his whip and speed of his rapier, Knuckles couldn't get a safe distance to attack or defend from him. He continuously took hits as the ice patches slowly began to stick and freeze onto his body. Soon he became to numb to move as he fell to a knee.

"Two down, one to go." Triguns clone states as he raises his rapier to finish off Knuckles.

As Knuckles looks away in anticipation, he hears a cracking sound, followed by the shatter of glass. He looks up to see Kali, shoving his entire arm through the head of Triguns clone and piercing it with raw steel.

The real trigun looks over in confusion as he sees the earth warrior standing before Knuckles, helping him to his feet.

"I'm glad to see you made it." Knuckles says to him.

"I'm not the only one here." Kali replies. Knuckles turns over to see Astraea running onto the lake as well.

"You could have told me you were going out!" she yells as she reaches Knuckles and begins to defrost his frozen limbs.

"sorry, there was no time. You take care of him while I go help out the old guy."

"Yea yea, whatever. Just leave something for me."

Tikal was now slowly waking up. She expected a long day after her delicious dream of Foxes and chocoloate.

-----------------------------------

Glen didn't want to wake up. He was feeling way too nice with Zionna next to him. Maybe in one hour or two....

----------------------------------

Spectre Was still recovering. in his state, he was quite defensless, appart from the chaos shield he had deployed around him.

Trigun looks to Spectre and decides to encase him in a ball of ice.

"If you like your barriers so much, you can watch from there as I kill the ones you care for." he says as he then turns to face Kali.

"Kali, my dear nemesis. I'm happy to see you still alive for me to finish you off." he says with delight.

"That's some nasty words coming from your mouth." Kali says back as he immediately enahcnes his limbs and charges at Trigun. Trigun uses his whip to get the range advanatage, however Kali doesn't flinch. He takes each blow as he continues moving up and prepares for a full on assault.

"Reckless as always." Trigun says under his breath as he pulls out his rapier and pierces Kali's arm as he swings it. The sword goes straight though his knuckle and all the way up his arm socket, locking it in place.

"You're body armor is quite impressive." Trigun says, brushing alongside Kali's arm as he was being frozen in place. "However like any material, if you get something small and sharp enough, it will pierce through."

Trigun then begins to wrap Kalis body with his whip as he prepares to break him, just as he did Chaos.

"This may be more slow and painful, seeing as how you aren't made of 100% water like that false god over there."

Right as he begins to pull on the whip, a fireball hurls over, blasting his hand as he lets go, writhing in pain. He looks over to see Astraea and Knuckles running towards them.

"This is getting quite annoying." Trigun says as he slams on the ground, causing a shock-wave that then formed multiple versions of himself. Soon, there were dozens of clones all over the lake as they surrounded the four.

"I grow tired of your constant last minute interruptions. I shall take you all out once and for all."

Dylan woke up and slowly made his way out of bed. He looked like he was still half asleep but he still made his way out to the main room

"Morning everyone"