The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Anyone not willing to get hit by the Genesis Wave can flee to the Sol Zone, seeing as it's protected from being reset. But I have to warn you, don't expect a welcome wagon.

1 person likes this

(I meant for you all to come up with your own ideas for the reset world)

(Oh, fair enough. All we have so far is that we want Knuckles back, any other ideas? If no, I will head off to the Sol Zone and completely abandon my zone which is apparently going to be destroyed by Skye anyway.)

(ooc: well, the usual formula for the genesis wave is that Mobius essentially becomes the game universe rather than the Archie universe.)

(Except that some characters are not from the games universe, take my character and your character for example.)

(I came back to life from the help of the 3 masks dudes though [i forgot their names XD], since theyre dead, if Knuckles were to die again then thats the end I'm afraid.

Well that's what the genesis wave is for :D

(Did some digging. The G-wave has been stated that it can't kill or erase individuals (though it can bring them back to life, go figure. Seriously, it brings back Sally from the dead twice in the first wave.) So the comic characters can still exist, just maybe not as they were. I.e. In the Mega-man reboot, the Acorn family is probably not royalty, which is why sonic and tails don't know who sally is.)

(So... genesis wave. It is confusing me more and more. I say we improvise now and if it doesn't work, just go to the Sol Zone.

By the way, I read the comic where Knuckles came back to life, Athair told him that he had the power to do so himself and he did bring himself back to life.

Finally, when you say masked dudes, I take it you mean the ancient walkers.)

You can improvise any way you want.

I'm deprovising though, by limiting my powers. I don't want to be unbeatable or totally invincible. I still got some godly powers but that's all.

(ooc: I'd suggest we all are forced to reconvene on mobius, and have mobius go... funny. Anyone got ideas for how it could have ended up?

As for me, I'll probably drop Skyebase and that overpowered teleporter, but keep the suit and that anarchy beryl thingy, just so Skye can actually compete as opposed to getting kerb-stomped)

(ooc: I'll keep my teleporter, because that is my main advantage, I had planned that a few upgrades would go into it, so there would be advantages against most of you, but I'll drop them for the genesis wave.

I thought perhaps that people could be going missing, perhaps being forced to work in a chocolate factory)

And that means they work for me? Because I own every chocolate factory in existence.

So I turn villain? GREAT

(Not at all, you could go either way with this. Since your a chocolate expert, you could be the hero of this too and this is just a suggestion anyway. I didn't even know you owned every chocolate factory in existence. The chocolate factory could have been taken over by some other chocolate freak and your here to get it back.)

Genesis wave could have given it to someone else, roles might have changed indeed.

Well then, nobody takes MY factories and I will take them back by force.

(Sounds like something is starting to form. What else?)

(ooc: I think this overly complex discussion might be scaring people away... Should we just restart from the top essentially and see what happens?)

Sounds good to me.

I was the last to post, so I win now. What are you guys going to do about that?

Post again. I'm in the lead. Woo!

I'm no fool, I'm a cheerleader. And I win.

No you don't, I deserve to be the victor and the victor I am now

Alright then.

*Cheers*

Well, guess its me winning now, however briefly!