The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: Holy Hellfire this is escalating quickly! Erm, whoops.)

"What? Are you crazy? Surely she's not that much of a threat?"

---------------------

"There has to be more going on here. Prime Zoner's don't just team up with Zone Cops and hire assassins. And that radio message.... Hmm. What are they hiding?" Miles mused. He then opened the loudspeaker on the castle.

"Shadow, listen. If you aren't out of Zone soon, Mina and myself will make a visit to yours."

(OOC Sorry! Desperate times desperate measures and all that. I figured Shadow would at least suggest that option. Don't worry I wasn't planning on actually nuking Moebius :P )."You were willing to pull the trigger minutes ago. But fine. Let's just get out of here. I'll kill them in 30 years or so." Shadow turned on the radio. "We're leaving. But don't worry I'll be back. Eventually."

(ooc: Phew. That would have been... interesting... had it happened.)

"There's a difference between pulling a trigger and going out with them. But that doesn't matter, lets get out of this hellhole. Teleporters charging up. Where do you want to go?"

-----------------

"Now, which one of our threats actually worked? Is there something happening on Mobius we should know about."

"Aww, you're always so paranoid Miles," Mina teased.

"That's why I'm still alive. Why both of us are still alive. I think this might warrant an investigation."

"Good plan. I'd rather keep my blood on the insi... Oh hell, the radio..." Zet didn't get a chance to finish before the teleporter activated.

As soon as they arrived at HQ Shadow carried Zet to the infirmary. "He's been stabbed. Make sure he makes it. Don't worry Zet, you're in good hands." Omega walked back to his room to charge, and Shadow went to the lab. "Hope are you in here? I need to talk to you?"

"Thanks Shadow. Sorry things didn't go better." murmured Zet as he slipped into unconsciousness.

--------------------------

Ziona was sleeping when her radio bleeped. "Yes Sir... No Sir... I don't know where he is Sir... MOEBIUS? But... Yes, Yes. As soon as I see him I'll call it in." Ziona put down the radio and sighed.

"Oh Zet, what have you done?"

Hope came in behind Shadow. "Hey Shadow. I just went to get a drink. "Oh thank goodness you're OK." he replied. "Of course I'm fine, is something wrong?" Shadow then recounted their trip to Nega's lair and Moebius. "Oh my. You'll think they'll come here? Well the Star Posts are through there in a sealed chamber. The second there's an unauthorised activation, it fills with knockout gas. Doesn't work on humans luckily. We wouldn't want that leaking over the fscility and knocking everyone out." "Ok. I need to call Rouge and prepare for a harsh talking to. Oh, and please keep this under wraps." "Ok Shadow." replied Hope, spontaneously hugging him. "I'm glad you're safe."

Ziona tried to get back to sleep but found herself unable to. Instead she decided to find out what the commotion was outside in the main room. She quickly found out when she spotted the two children.

"What the.... What happened to you two?"

"Not you as well. We. Haven't! CHANGED!" Skye screamed. Melody caught her brother in a hug,

"Shh. It's ok Skye, It's okay."

"No its not. If we have changed and can't remember... what else could be different?"

(ooc: Has rouge seen the altered kids yet?)

(OOC No. She went back to the hotel and is in her room still).

Rouge heard the commotion outside her door and was about to investigate when she received a call. "Shadow. I was so worried.... thst dounds horrible. Look get back here as soon as you can. I need to see you again and there's something happening outside. Bye." Rouge walked out the door and saw Skye and Melody's new looks. "Well I can't say I'm surprised by that."

"Well that went well. I'm gonna run Hope. I'll get Omega and some extra guards posted here just in case. Bye, I'll be back soon." After making the arrangements, Shadow chaos controlled to his and Rouge's hotel room.

(ooc: I'd lost track a wee bit given the general mass of WTF reactions.)

"That's it, go on and... wait, you're NOT surprised Rouge? Do you know something about what's happening? Why Melody and me fell sick, and everyone says we've changed be we know we haven't?"

Shadow stepped out from behind Rougr. "I can explain everything... unfortunately." Shadow then told them the story. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. If I'd have just knocked her out it could have all been avoided. I'm a failure." Shadow had a solemn look on his face. (OOC I'm off. Night).

(ooc: How much is 'everything'? Does that include the attempt to shoot down Miles and Mina? And goodnight Shadow.)

Dr.Finitevus looked around in the old ruins.

"This old place will need some work done before I can even start conducting any of my experiments."

(ooc: its cuase most of my classes are in the morning, then imma work, go to track, maybe anime club after which would go all night. by the end of it all, i'd only get short bursts to post unless i wanna wake up at like 7am lol)

"So what are you two going to do now?" Knuckles asks

Gamma ponders for a moment "The best course of action would be to learn about your worlds Robotnik. The schismatics to his robotic clones should be the same as my worlds in the base of it all."

I should probably train some more. everything you've been doing doesn't exactly mean I can. Do some robo control out here with some chaos powers and then stop using it once I get a feel on the enemies tactics. I could even bring back some spare parts for you Gamma.

"Affirmative."

"In that case, I should go with you. I got nothing else much to do since my fathers watching the master emerald and relaxing every day isn't exactly my favorite option."

Let's get ourselves some badniks then.

Dr.Finitevus finally finishes the lab in the old ruins.

"Now that this lab is up and running I can work on my new invention,the Chaos Siphon Suit mark II...(interupted by dinging noise),ooohh my muffins are done."

(ooc:Now that I'm back in school I won't be around till 3:15,except Fridays I leave at 2:45)

(Ooc: And i'M back after a night of sleeping.)

"Women, Children... CALM DOWN FOR AURORA OR WHATEVER GODS OR OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPOTENT ARTIFACT YOU MIGHT BE BELIEVING IN'S SAKE !!!!!!" SHOUTED LOCKE .

The effect were intantaneous. Everyone stopped .

"Fine. Now let's assess the situation: Shadow got into another zone , worked with the mother of our two kids , May have slacked of on the job , and had to leave with them having the upper hand ? And did'nt it occur to you that they might want to investigate to know why you left so easily ?Shadow, you are not a failure, You are just getting old and sloppy .You needto get yourself back on track,or else...." Simply stated Locke.

"An adorable kid indeed. Let's hope he doesn'f met me in a dark alley , alone and broken. He would not want to have his necl even more broke." Said Glen.

Dr.Finitevus stepped outside Locke the lab and discovered and old busted crabmeat.

Picks up Crabmeat.

"One of Robotnik's old badnik models,the Crabmeat variant I belive I'll fix it up."

(Ooc: Well, what arr your plan for the Rp so far gutsy ? You plan to be with us , or with the bad guys?)

(Ooc:Since my character is a reformed villian,I will be joining with ya my fellow buccaner,now I'm off for the night.)

(OOC He told them up to and including the ritual). "Old? Sloppy? I don't think so. Be grateful I don't kill you where you stand." With that Shadow pulled Rouge inside and slammed the door before locking it.

*Hear's Locke's shouts from outside*

I think we should go back in again. There's something going on inside

"Dylan, he IS getting old and sloppy . Locke must be right in a way.... After all, that happen to everyone." Said Glen.

"But I think we should wait for him to calm down first." Said Red.

Then he needs to watch himself more and figure how to fix the situation. Also, if you all want to stay here and wait, you can do that. But I'm going in if Shadow's returned. I'd like to hear his account of things

*Goes back inside and returns to the rest of the group*

Glen sighed .... "Red , crowley, how about you two go back?I have something to do first." While the two of them left back to The group, Glen got to shadow's door." Shadow , Listen , We are sorry about that. I am sorry about that. But unless you actually are doing something to Rouge , get back here . If you want . Darn, you lucky bastard." And Glen left.