The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Mina gave a slow clap. "How professional. Letting yourself be followed here."

"You don't understand. It's physically impossible to follow us here unless he had a... oh what's the point. You ready to go Miss?"

"Oh I think I'm ready. This is gonna be fun."

"Excellent." Shadow took her arm and formed what looked like a small huddle with Zet and Omega. "Ok Mr Green. Do your stuff."

"Hold on everyone." Zet said, pulling out his communicator. "I've just got a message from the others. There's a gap in security now if we want to take it."

"No objections here." "Take it so the purging will commence sooner." said Omega

Mina smiled at Omega. "I like you!"

"Okay, here we go." Zet activated the teleporter and the group vanished, repairing in a pocket zone. The Zone where Nega was based.

"Huh. Ok, wasn't expecting this. I had you lot pegged as from the Prime Zone."

(ooc: I wonder what it would be like if Omega met Knuckles' Gamma)

(ooc: heh heh heh. That would be fun to watch. Sorry for kinda writing you out at the moment Dylan.)

"Thank you." replied Omega. "We can neither confirm nor deny that Miss. Mr Green, do you have a lock as to where the Fat Man is in relation to here?" said Shadow. (OOC I'd imagine they'd get along fairly well).

(ooc: No worries, I needed to be written out for while earlier anyway. I'll probably get a chance to get back in when Locke returns

I suspect they could take time off to squish things)

(ooc: Ok, erm, first, does anyone know anything about Eggman Nega in order to play him. Second... do we actually want this attempt to succeed?)

"Well, I'd guess he's his that rather foreboding fortress over there. At least, that's where intel last puts him. He's gone in, and as far a we're aware he hasn't come out using any method."

"I think I may have made my price a little low."

(ooc: don't know enough about him. I think he likes Eggman but Eggman doesn't like him. That's all I think I know

As for whether the attempt is successful, I'd say he should make a final escape just at the end so you can use him in the future)

"Too late to raise it now. Let's move." (OOC I always thought he was just a more malevolent version of Eggman. I guess I could play him. As for it succeeding, I honestly don't know. It would certainly put Zet and Ziona in an easier position knowing he's gone. Also, I'm off to sleep now. See you guys later).

"If he'd detected us I'd expect an army heading our way now, so we should still have the advantage of surprise." Mina began stealthy moving closer.

(ooc: More malevolent, and I think Dylan you have it backwards, Nega really, really hates Prime. Could be wrong though. Catch you later Shadow.)

(ooc: Your probably right. I really wasn't sure, oh well

'Night Shadow, I think I'll follow your lead on that)

(ooc: Hate is not even trying. He is willing to downright kill if he has to, even if it cause a freaking paradox.)

"Anyways, here you are dylan. What were you doing, taking pictures?" SAid Glen.

---------------------------------

"Please children, don't make a scene here and now." Said Locke.

"We're NOT making a scene Daddy, we're just, aarrgh!" Melody stopped abruptly and clutched her head.

"Melody, are you.." Skye began, only to suffer a similar pain in his head. He mirrored his sister in clutching his head, whimpering slightly. After a moment, the pain died down, but didn't vanish completely.

(ooc: On the subject of paradoxs, here's a nice wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey headache for the kids, given their past is currently being re-written. Lets hope things don't get any worse.)

(ooc: that , and the fact thzat Shadow might be responsible of Mina powers in moebius)

"And that's what you get for eating too fast" Said Red.

"You're right. Let's try to keep it this way." the others began to move up as well. As they got closer to the fortress, Shadow noticed what looked like the only way in was a heavily guarded gate. "Searchlights, turrets, and robots to boot. Just brilliant. Let's see if we can find a quieter spot."

"I... guess your right," murmured Skye.

"But I've eaten faster before and nothings happened." Melody tried to stand up, but lost her balance and fell over.

---------------------------

"If you want to do that whole 'holding off the army' plan as a distraction, I can run up the walls unseen and sneak in."

(ooc: Actually Mina here already has her speed. If Shadow goes through with the payment its either gonna cause a paradox, or Skye and melody are gonna end up 're-written' slightly.)

"Ok. Get in position. Run when the shooting starts." (OOC Don't worry, I don't plan on giving Mina Shadow's powers).