The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: I did a double check . It's either a doppelganger that curse peoples, or knuckles's guardian spirit.)

"Anyway, Let's not loose anymore times kids!" And so they went .

"Sounds good. And the best thing about that competition Dad. I won it without cheating."

"Only because Glen was keeping an eye on you," muttered Skye

"Oh, you mean that scanner that wouldn't work because I was illusioned? Yeah, I knew that wouldn't detect any magic I used, but I didn't cheat anyway." Once again, Skye gaped at his sister.

(ooc: Wait, is knux and his soul copy thingy in the same world as everyone else now?)

(ooc: Yeah. )

"That's nice . That actually mean an even bigger ice cream for you melody ." Said Red .

"But I suppose skye will have to think about taking better care if his equipement now." Said Locke.

"So Glen. What do you plan on doing once this little holiday is over?" asked Shadow. Meanwhile Rouge was now walking along the beach back to the hotel, contemplating what Shadow meant by other priorities. And why did she need to tell the Zone Cops if he had to leave early?

"You... You had the chance to cheat with no one knowing and you didn't take it?"

"Yep!"

"But, but, but, but, but...." Skye tried to process this idea and kept failing.

"Oh, yeah. Something else Skye. Assuming you had help from someone about as skilled as you, how long would it take you to rig up holographic disguises for me and you?"

Knuckles and Ikiryo walk in.

Ok ok I got one. So two Echidnas walk into a bar.....

"Oh please dont..."

Ah, killjoy....oh is that our dad over there?

"Yeah, it doesn't look like Shadows with him however....did you just call him our dad?"

Well I mean I'm somewhat you so wouldn't that be correct?

"Oh, right." *walks up to Locke* "Hey father. It's been a while."

"What ? oh well , I'll have the time to think about it later . for now .... " Glen stopped when he saw the two knuckles ." sweet jebus . I'm not even drunk yet I'm still seeing double . That can't be good "

---------------------

"Well, looks like she is more than meet the eyes....." Locke turnedtoward Knuckles . "Ho , hello knuckles and ..... Knuckles ....ok , I feel the sudden need of an explanation , will you Knuckles ?"

*A short distance away from the others*

Oh man, I'm seeing two Knuckles and I haven't had anything to drink yet. Though one of them looks different. In a creepy sort of way...

"Ah right. Umm, as you can see he looks a bit different from me. His name is Ikiryo. He used to be a part of my subconscious, but due to a recent dimension I was in, now he's out and about."

Hey there pops. Do you know where we can find Shadow? We need him to help out Gamma.

Melody's whipped her head round to look at her brother, who shrugged.

"No Melody, I didn't have a Knuckles in my head as well if that's what you're thinking."

"Oh boy .... Lara-lee is going to kill me . I could get used to three children.Heck , even for if mace count for something.... But seriously ? a twin ? I think i'm going to need some time to get used to it ."Locke sighted.

------------

"The eyes. Always the eyes. That's what's creepy ." Said Glen.

"Now would be a GREAT time for a family photo. Dylan, still got your camera?"

Shadow had seen the 2 Knuckles enter on his way to the restroom and chaos controlled out of the bar. "What was that thing?" he asked himself.

Knuckles caught a glimpse of Shadow just before he teleported out.

"Crap he's on the move. Quick Ikiryo, grab Gamma and bring him to the front of the bar. I'll try to find Shadow

On it.

The two run back outside and split up.

"Uh... Knux does know that I could probably have helped his robot friend, right?"

"And they wonder why do I always have a tired face..... Even in vacation , strange things happen to us ... Incould use a hug." said Locke.

Shadow was lurking behind a rock, and when he saw Knuckles run by alone, grabbed him and pulled him into the shadows. "What the hell is that thing? Bringing strange beings from another dimension here is a very good way to mess with our world in unimaginable ways."

(ooc: First plan in only plan Skye, that's how knuckleheads work)

"It wasn't my choice Shadow, but right now we need your help. Gamma runs off of chaos shards just like metal sonic and shard. We need you to give him some juice to power him back up."

Ikiryo drags Gamma into the bar and then topples over.

Good god he's heavier than he looks. What does Eggman build these guys out of?

Hearing his request, the kids flanked Locke and both hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry Daddy. If weird things didn't happen life would be boring."

(ooc:

Heh, I know Knux. That's why I had to make Skye make that comment simply for humours sake! ;)

Bringing strange beings from another dimension here is a very good way to mess with our world in unimaginable ways."

Skye: *sniffle* but I though we were friends Uncle Shadow?" )

Sorry, I blanked out for a minute there. Did someone mention camera?

"Very well, Knuckles. Let's go." (OOC But Skye isn't a STRANGE being, he's a (fairly) normal kid. :P *Shadow breaks down at his words* )

Knuckles runs back into the bar to meet Ikiryo.

"How is he?"

Still as dead as ever. I managed to open his power core though. It was hidden pretty well.

"Ok good. Shadow, try releasing some chaos energy onto his core. Once he starts up, he should be able to run on his own."

"You know I really should charge you for this." said Shadow as he put his hand on Gamma's core, emitting his chaos energy.

"I was gonna say the moments past for a family photo Dylan, but it looks like Knux and his new twin have come back! Quick, everyone pose before they run off again!"

(ooc: True, but his has messed with the world pretty badly! *Skye pats Shadow in a comforting way on the back.*

Okay, everyone get together. You too mysterious Knuckles twin

*Takes out camera*

Everyone ready?