The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Infiltrating the DEL compound will be tricky. What we need is a distraction. If we blow a whole in their perimeter then somehow lure the werehogs there, it'll create absolute mayhem, giving us the chance to slip in."

that's an idea... Or maybe we could use the help of our new found allies.... Even better, a mixture of both. At the same time, since none of us are sneaky enough, we could use Red's help, don't you think?

I suppose that could work, provided she had a rough idea of where she was going. Don't want to dawdle in a building full of hungry werehogs and P*ssed off Legionnaires. I'd imagine those deeper in the compound would stay put to guard the research. Hopefully she can handle them.

I'm pretty she can handle herself. She is a big girl. Thing is, If only We could get our hand of a map Of the whole complex, that would be nice...

*Enters room*

Am I interrupting something important?

What?? Mother and siblings? More of them? How did you even make this happen so fast?

"No dylan, you couldn't come at a better time. would you happen to have a map of the Del coumpound that we almost infiltrated once?"

Locke turned to Knuckles "I don't loose time, I'm just THAT GOOD.. Just kidding. Skye and Melody are now your new brothers and sister. I hope you'll love them a much as I'll do, knuckles. They deserve it. As for Red... well, She is now your stepmother. Think, Rouge, but prettier , and older.Also wiser."

I might have one somewhere in my house. It could be on a computer

Yes Knuckles, make sure you spend plenty of time with them. He made it happen fast because you were knocked out from a werehog sighting whilst the rest of us were adventuring in Skye's memories

It's also known medicaly as "coma".You slept like a baby. Be happy i didn't let the children on you, Or you would have been called "Sonic the echidna" from then.

There's already been a Sonic the echidna, Locke. You also had a Knuckles the hedgehog. However, Sonic wouldn't have been able to call him RAD RED anymore if Skye and Melody were let on him

My point exactly. Now let's see, you said , you had a map? wonderful...

Somewhere. I'd need time to look for it

Skye wandered into the kitchen, followed by his sister who seemed to be more sleepwalking than awake.

"Morning everyone!" called Skye, "Mmm! Do I smell waffles?"

Morning kids. I take it Melody was enjoying her sleep

"You did smell waffles, yes. They were very nice." said Shadow with a smirk as he went to clean the waffle iron.

"Well, if we missed them, I'll just make another batch. It'll give Melody time to wake up." Skye walked over to take the waffle iron from Shadow. Melody somehow, despite her closed eyes, found a chair and sat down. Seconds later she laid her head down on the table and drifted off.

Either someone loves her sleep or someone had a long night. She looks really tired

I take it was both. She is still a kid after all. Not really used to long nightshift. "locke proceed to put some waffle on a plate" there you go kids. don't eat too much at the same time! I have another breakfast to prepare if you will excuse me "goes back to the kitchen"

There was a clear "Thank's Dad" from Skye, and a muffled one from Melody.

"Yeah, I think Melody was up a little late with the excitement." Skye turned to the plate, only to find that half the waffles were already missing, plied up in Melody's hand and she munched at them sleepy.

I've been up most of the night too. It's how I caught Knuckles' face when he found out about the newcomers to his family

"He found out? Can I see the photo?" asked Skye.

"Uhh... Me too!" added Melody through a mouthful of waffles.

Locke was busy with bringing the breakfast to his... adorable Batgirl.

"hell there miss,Did somebody called Room service?"

"I think I just did. I have to say they are quite fast around here."

"it is because I'm the best around these part my dear." As locke put the plate on the Desk near the bed."I do Hope you'll enjoy it as much as everyone."

"And I do hope this breakfast is as good as your are implying"

"I'm implying nothing, i'm mosty eating" AS locke started to eat a waffle.

"Oh my, isn't that delicious?" As Red ate too.

"Thank the chief Shadow and me."

"I suppose i can thank him later. Right now. i'm thinking about ... a little.. tip, for the waiter" As red started to act a bit more... friendly...

"I'm open to every suggestion my dear"

And the door quickly closed on our two lover. Let's hope These two kids won't end up traumatised before coming of age.

Sure I'll show you, once I print out copies. I still need to print out a picture for Locke. I guess I'll get around to it

*Watches Locke and Red leave*

Seems like even Rouges from different zones have a thing for echidnas

"Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait," sighed Skye. "or..." He turned to Melody, "we find Knuckles, introduce ourselves and see his exprsion in the flesh."

"Actually Skye," said Melody, now more or less awake, "I wanna go exploring in this new world. I mean, there's lots of stuff to see right. And I wanna see what Castle Prower looks like in this Zone... Wait, it's Castle Acorn here, isn't it?"

"Um, I don't think it's a good idea for us to be going exploring Melody," Skye replied with a grimace.

"Castle Acorn doesn't take visitors I'm afraid. After all it is still in use. And your brother is right. Though it may seem peaceful here, one does not simply walk around Mobius. It is still a dangerous world."