The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Zamy shook her head. "I don't know," she replied.

"Well it has happened. Thinking about what could be isn't going to help you much I'm afraid," said Zouge.

"Oh..." replied Anna, hoping she hadn't raised Miles hopes to much if there was a chance of them being dashed.

"What else can I think about? I've nothing to look forward to," said Miles

Glen sighed sadly, as he listened to the child. He knew that kind of feeling too well.... Every part of it...

"It could be the occasion to know him again Melody... Or simply avoid him forever..."

"You okay?" Ziona asked Glen quietly.

---------

"Know.. him... again...?" Melody sounded doubtful.

(ooc: Yay double standards! :P )

"I can relate to him, Zionna. we did different thing, but the feeling is mutual..."

---------------------------------------------

"Melody, now is not the time. if you want to prove yourself as a future guardian, you'll have to show some hindsight from time to time. Not just beating down anyone coming on the floating island."

"There's not even any guarantee you'll be spending any significant length of time in Zone Jail."

Melody gave a little start when Locke mentioned her hope to be a Guardian for the first time since she'd brought it up. She decided not to make a joke about Knuckles given the circumstances.

"I.... I suppose it might happen. Me, Skye, Anna... It's just, he also seemed more... forgone than the rest of us..."

(ooc: Yay! Continuity!)

------------

"Maybe he can find something... or someone else..." said Ziona. "As long as that something isn't a path right back to his old life."

------------

"The Cop Zamy... she did say something about... rehabilitation..." said Miles slowly.

"She did?" asked Anna, looking at the Cop questionably.

"Yes, we do have rehabilitative programs for certain kinds of prisoner," said Zouge, while Zamy gave Anna a simple nod.

"Certain kinds?" asked Miles guardedly.

Anna smiled at Zamy's nod and turned to Miles. "The rest of us are in those programs Miles, and we've done worse... okay, maybe not Melody... so there is a chance... if you do want to change."

"I.........."

"I... I don't want to change," said Miles. "But if it's the only way to avoid being locked up for life..."

(Yay I've been waiting far someone to get on since1am(me)

(Layose sours back down to the ground. He sits back up and says) ill be back and next time there will be 2 armies.(Layose burns Intel nothing left of him is there.

Just shut up and get out of my head. Alright lets go back and hope everything isn't destroyed.

"If you don't sincerely want to change, then the program won't be able to help you. They're designed to help people who want another chance, not those who just want an easy way out."

"I can't say Zionna... there is a lot to do to help this child... I was an adult when it happenned to me, and he is still a kid. An hardened one, but still."

------------------------------

"I know what you are thinking melody, but you should at least give it a try."

(ooc: let's all remember sonic and knucle's introduction with his now infamous dragon punch.)

Skye let the flames die and returned to his normal form. "That was fun. And if he's gonna bring up backup next time, we'll make sure to do so too.... I wonder if Melody joined u s in the dream would she be able to run?" Skye pondered.

------------

"Okay Daddy. I'll try to," replied Melody.

(ooc: Punching the super out of Sonic. That's certainly a Crowning Moment of Awesome that wouldn't me matched until Unleashed.)

-----------

"Then he's more time to get it right," said Ziona.

----------

Miles looked at Anna who had a pleading expression on his face.

"I think... I think I'm willing to change.... I'm not sure I want to... but maybe I'm just... scared."

Mast likely not but I can do the exact same thang I did with you and me just know she could fly.

"I think she'd like that," replied Skye. "Melody likes playing with transformations."

"Yeah, a very long way...."Glen held Zionna tigher.

---------------------------------------------

"Good girl." Locke genly patted Melody's head.

(Ooc: ah yes, unexpected and impressive.)

"Thank's.... So... Does this mean you approve of me being a Guardian now?" asked Melody hopefully.

-----------

Ziona gave Glen a very quick peck on the cheek. "Now, before she sees us..." Ziona whispered as she took a step away.

"Maybe when you'll have your legs back, I'll think about throwing you in the wilderness for ten years. Not before. And then, Red might kill me If I ever dare to do so..."

--------------------------------

"Yes of course."Glen backed away, gently smiling.

"Welllll... I didn't kinda spend my life until a week ago just training without real parental support! Does that count?" asked Melody grinning.

----------

"I'll make it up to you later," whispered Ziona.

Zouge shook her head after overhearing Ziona and Glen but focused on the task at hand. "It will be scary at first Miles, I won't lie. You can't wake up one day and go 'I'm changingveverything today'. This process will take time, but you're not doing it on your own."

"But it's gotta be better than the alternative," said Miles, slightly less hesitantly.

"Change isn't a bad thing Miles. I know," said Anna.

"Yeah..sure..."said Glen looking at Zouge."Even if doubt you'll be able to.." he muttured...

-----------------------

"hum, nah, doesn't count. You have to start anew after all."