The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"That's the idea. A perfect prison where we don't want to leave and can't see the bars. Now, where did the others go? They were right behind me!"

------------

"Who say's that hasn't happened already Hope," said Melody with a grin.

Hope gave a look of mock shock.

"Oh no, somebody save me!" she said in a deliberately overly dramatic voice.

"Yeah," Dylan said. "I knew there was something strange but I wasn't sure which way round it was. As for the others, from what I've seen, they do well at having conversations with each other."

Dylan got up

"Shall we look for them first or go to where I've been watching you guys?"

"I'm sure they're following me, just slowly, so let's check out your monitoring station and see if we can find anything there to help us."

-------------

Melody grinned, the leapt towards Hope and grabbed her in a hug that pinned her arms to her sides. "Oh no! we're gonna stay together for ever and ever and ever and ever..." Melody said mimicking the same tone of voice her mother had used when obsessing over Crowley, straining not to laugh.

"Right, follow me then." Dylan showed the way until he got to some rocks.

"Entrance through there, it's a bit of a tight squeeze but good for hiding from anyone else."

"Did I say something I should not had ?" Asked Glen, unsure of how to take Zionna's silence.

-------------

"I'm sure they were behind us ..." Saud Tikal,

------------/

"Anyway.. What now ?" Asked Red.

(ooc: Careful with editing your post's Locke! I missed all the stuff from you're edit.)

"Even in your dreams you still want to hide Dylan?" Skye asked. He looked back at Tikal. "Yeah they were, hang on, I can see some of them coming now."

-------------

Melody couldn't keep her laughter contained any longer. She let go and doubled up, unable to stop herself.

------------

"We should be... wait, everything changing... Oooh, this is a nice island." Mina looked at her friend. "Are you ok? You look a little upset."

-----------

"Oh, sorry Glen. I was just try to think, as I've no idea what I would do."

"I guess it was a bit overwhelming ..." Said Glen.

-------------

"No , it's nothing, don't worry too much about it..." Said A sad looking Red.

-------------

"And your sister is once again preparing something with Hope." Said Tikal."They really get along, don't they ?"

"A-HA! Now the tables are turned!" yelled Hope as she jumped at Melody, missing spectacularly and landing face first on the beach.

Skye stuck his head out of Dylan's hidden station and laughed. "Yeah. It's great to see her making friends with someone who isn't related or a servant. I was really worried about bringing her into another world. Glad my fear were misplaced."

-------------

Melody gave a little gasp as Hope hit the ground. "Are you alright?" she asked, kneeing down beside her.

-------------

"It's clearly not nothing Red. C'mon, I'm your friend, I can help with the problem."

------------

"Yeah. But not something to worry us now. Let's go and catch up with the others," said Ziona as she started skipping away again.

Hope looked up with a faceful of sand.

"I'm fine Melody. Nothing hurt but my pride. And my hair do," she said.

"That's rather amusing in a way." Said Tikal , Smiling .

-----------------

"Yeah, and beside , you won't be alone to think about it this time ." Said Glen.

------------------

"Exactly Mina, this is why I cannot tell you anything... " Said Red. She took a look at crowley."The stake would be way too high..."

"Ammusing?" Skye asked.

----------

"That's good. And hey, this is a dream, so sorting your hair is as easy as thinking, right?"

---------

"What... what do you mean Red?" asked Mina, sounding worried for her friend.

---------

"Yeah, that's true," agreed Ziona as they arrived on the island. "Oooh! I wanna build a sandcastle!"

"Oh yeah." Hope gave a thought and her hair was fixed, though she now found herself in a grass skirt and coconut bikini.

"All I thought was that this place seems like what Hawaii was," she said as she went back to her normal clothes.

Crowley returned Red's look.

"Your guess is as good as mine Mina," he said.

"I could more or less understand melody, since I'm royalty ." Answered Tikal.

--------------

"You really are enjoying being a kid do you?" Joked glen."So be it , But don't forget why we came . We can always do that later on."

-----/-------

"It's hard Mina, and telling you would bring terrible consequences...." Said Red.

"Ah, of course. Did... did you have many friends?" Skye asked with a little bit of trepidation.

-------------

Melody was giggling at Hope's brief change of attire. "Looks like we need to be careful about stray thoughts then. Just be glad you weren't thinking about, I dunno, monkeys on a tropical island or some such."

-------------

"What do you mean? Is this one of those 'you're life would be in danger if it told you' things? Cause I can handle myself if it is."

(ooc: Hehehe. I can see a paradox coming over the horizon!)

------------

"I wouldn't be a kid if I didn't wanna be one, would I? But we still have some time, so I can build a quick one." Ziona hurried over to the beach near Hope and Melody, a bucket and spade shimmering into existence nearby.

(Ooc: i'm tempted to say something overly stupid .)

"Ah , kids will be kids." Said Glen as he watched Zionna playing.

---------------

"Well , I tried , but the tribe was mostly full of warrior , so they didn't had a lot of time for me ...."

-------------

"It's not that ." Said Red."But about everything around."

"Yeah. Be glad it didn't stray to late night B movies. You wouldn't believe the amount of fake looking monsters that live on islands," joked Hope, as Ziona came over.

"Hi Ziona. How's it going?" she asked, shuddering slightly when she saw Glen watching them.

Glen Wondered why Was hope looking at her strangely . Did he had solething on his face ?

"I'm sorry to hear that. But you should have a chance for more friends now, right?"

-----------

"Heh heh. Yeah, maybe they just like the solitude so people can't comment on their looks."

------------

"Everything around? You mean you know something about this dream world?"

-----------

"Hi Hope. Things are great. I'm just gonna play and make a san-castle while all the grown-up do the boring planing thing," said Ziona, as she knelt down on the sand.

"Why yes."Said Tikal happily.

-----------

"No, I'm talking about reality ." Said Red.

---------

Glen sat down and looked at the sky, leg crossed and his hands on the sand.

"Once we get out of here I'm sure you'll meet load'sa people who'll be your friends," said Skye.

--------------

"Hmm, talking of monsters.... I wonder... If the dream can summon monsters to stop us from leaving, maybe we could summon or own monster to fight back? Or use the dream to turn one of us into something powerful to fight back?"

-------------

"About real life? Why, what can be so terrible you can't say? I thought you were on vacation!"

-------------

Ziona sat on the sand, humming away happily to herself as she built her sandcastle.

"Mina...." Started Red.

------------

" It's assuming I want to be separated of you ...." Said Tikal.