The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I really don't think Mom or Dad would let anything slip," Melody said, trying to sound confident but failing to mask her worry. "I mean, it could change every from... from... Skye might never have come to the Prime Zone..."

"This is... Don't . ever . do . alcohol." Said Glen." It's a terrible thing that can make you do very stupid thing with your girlfriend, above all things...."

------------

Red's mind got back online eventually. She found a solution to her problem... eventually. "Mina."She said in a weak voice"I didn't want to tell you this because I felt it would have been betraying you...." Said Red."Here it is.."

------------

"I might die of all this kindness , skye." Said Tikal.

(ooc: Honestly I'd find a little paradox to be fun, but I can't see how to have a paradox here without it having a massive impact)

"Is that a subtle way of telling me to shut up?" asked Skye as a joke.

------------

"I wouldn't know what would happen if they did," muttered Melody.

-----------

Mina didn't say anything, but knelt down next to her friend to listen.

----------

"I'll keep that in mind for when I grow up!" joked Ziona

"I ... not too long ago , I took a hit, without being sure of the target ..." Said Red."I got more information, and found out... you were the target ... At first , I went on and kept on preparing myself to do so ... But at the last minute I fled ... You are my only friend mina, and no amount of money would have allowed me to look at myself in a mirror ..." She felt terrible . Probably because it was part true, at the the time that is .... it's not like she was goig to tell her that the one giving her the job died shortly after doing so. along with the whole gang....

Also , probably because she was doing it to protect hersel , more than the others . Anyone protected by her white lie would habe been indirectly...

-------

"If I were to do so, that would be terrible." Said tikal."But too much affection might spoil me, don't you think?"

--------

"Yeah , right." Joked Glen." I wonder what everyone is looking at..."

"Well, I would say nothing would spoil you, but that would be another compliment now wouldn't?" Skye asked with a smile, then winced slightly as everything became disorientated for a second.

--------

"You know, oh... oh no..." Melody wobbled slightly as her head started spinning and she caught onto Crowley for support.

--------

"You... you were given a contract to take me out..." If Mina had not already been kneeling, she would have dropped down. "I... I can only thank you that you didn't see it though. I'd have done the same had I been given that kinda job. But who'd have wanted to take out me?"

-------

"No idea. Doubt its anything important," said Ziona as she returned to her sandcastle.

(ooc: Depending on the next few posts somethings could possibly change, hence the begining of the time headache, but no need to panic yet.)

"Skye?" Said Tikal, upset...

----------------

"Hum, I hope so." Said Glen."It would almost be mike we are missing an important part of the story."

--------------

(Ooc: Since I already said so , Red already killed the one responsible of the hit , along with the entire gang , to clean up any trail leading to her.)

"Don't worry about it mina..." Said Red , smiling weakly." It's already been taken care of." she tried to stand up."why do you think I would be there ? Not just for vacation ."

"Sorry, just a little... dizzy, that's all," replied Skye.

-----------

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Are you saying the people behind this job are from the Prime Zone?" Mina asked with surprise. Her eyes darted towards Shadow.

-----------

"The story? You make it sound like we're just characters in a story. That's silly nonsense."

Crowley supported Melody and sat her down against a tree.

"Are you OK?" he worriedly asked.

"No mina." Said Red." They are.. were from our zone. I left not only beczuse of the possible heat , but also because I needed to distance myself for a while ...."

------------

"Are you sure?" Asked an even more upset Tikal.

------------

"Characters ? Zionna , you seem to forget one thing." Said Glen."Who would want to read the story of two unlikable characters such as us..."

"Yeah, it's clearing already. I think..." Skye replied.

-------------

"I.. I think so... everything's just spinning a bit though, but it's slowing down."

------------

"I see, I see," said Mina. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

----------

"Heh, I dunno. I'm not the literary type."

"It's ok. You're gonna be fine," he told Melody.

"What the hell are those 2 doing?" Crowley muttered.

Tikal held Skye until she was sure he was better.

-----------------

"I also wanted to distance myself from you ." Said Red."I could not stand your sight after that, at least until i would build up enough courage..."

-------------

"Life has other plan for you Cutie." Said Glen.

"I'm... fine now Tikal. It's passed."

---------

"Heh, I think Mom might be jealous that you're taking care of me!" Melody joked.

-------

"You didn't need to do that Red. You didn't go through with it. If you had tried to I'd understand you keeping your distance, but you had no way of knowing, so it's alright."

---------

"Really? What kinda plans?"

"I hope so." Said Tikal, a bit Relieved.

----------------

"Depend if you want or not spend more time with me to know it." Said Glen.

----------------

Red remained Silent... Many things happenned in so little time... She knew she saved the timeline , but at what cost...

"Well I suppose there's a first time for everything. Somwhow I feel if Mina had her way I'd be doing this more often."

"Probably just something to do with this dreamscape," suggested Skye.

-----------

Melody burst out laughing. "You know, I'd think you suit a crown!" she joked.

-----------

"Red? C'mon, it;s over. You've cleared the air so stop looking so glum."

----------

"I'll let you know when I'm older," Ziona replied.

"I really should suggest this given the whole timeline thing of paradoxes and not existing," Melody said while still laughing, "but the opportunity is right on front of you!"

"As much as I'd like that, I couldn't do it knowing how it'd affect you and your brother."

"Well, I dunno if it'd affect me much. Skye on the other hand... Of course, there is the fact that in 30 years or so Mom'll be single so you could try your luck then. I don't think she's was as much of a fangirl then though. But you'd have a better idea as you did meet her. i think..."

"She was less enthusiastic, though there was still a spark there. If I ever do 'make a move' as they say, it will be after you've both arrived here in the Prime Zone."

"If you ever do that maybe you could... could..." Melody cast her eyes to her feet. "Maybe you could find some way of rebuilding the bridges between us and Mom. I know Skye and I will be adults by then, but..." Melody shook her head. "I know I shouldn't, but I miss her."