The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Just dig a hole in a montain !" Said Tikal happily ." I'm sure you'll get it right !"

----------------

"Right now, you need to calm down ." Said Locke calmly . " She is not in a stable state. And you are the closest people she knows here . She would trust you with her guard. I'll help you as much As I can. hell... SHADOW ! MOVE OVER HERE !" Shouted Locke toward the gloomy hedgehog who is not so gloomy .

---------------

"The blushing intensifies." Said Glen , smiling .

(ooc: I had a strange idea... maybe the thing with Red could wake her up ? what's with all the shock in her mind ...)

"I suppose it is odd that as a Moebian I had better fortune, as the key event that defined him I have not experienced. Things aren't always black and white it seems. And no, I was hired to kill your brother, and your parents if they were present. I don't make a habit of killing children. In fact many a man have died for merely asking me, but Alicia Acorn was a very determined customer."

"Heh heh. Depends which mountain. You'd need to choose the right one!"

-----------

"Wait... You were hired to kill my family EXCEPT for me... Why not me?"

----------

"I guess.... I guess I'll just try and keep her safe until she wakes then," replied Mina. "She'd do the same for me."

---------

"Perhaps,"

(ooc: That's entirely up to you.)

"Skye, are your mothers okay?" Dylan said as he watched the screen

(ooc: Not sure what your planning but it is your character)

"Alicia had plans for you. What they were I don't know, we were preoccupied at the time."

Shadow came over to Locke.

"What is it?"

"I... I dunno, I better check..." Skye turned and run out of the base.

----------

"She had plans..." Mina shivered. "For once I'm really glad I'min the past where she can't find me."

(ooc: really melody? bet your life?)

"She was rather muffled but I think she wanted you as an adoptive daughter. If nothing else than to give her some semblence of legitimacy."

Red suddenly woke up , a bit shaken up by what just happenned....

-----------

"Shadow , I need help with Red . You are... the only one I can trust with her care , along with Mina... One is out of the game , and the other , is just too shaken up at the moment... will you help me?" Said Locke in a more concerned voiced than usual.

-----------

"Well, with the both of us being red, it's kinda hard to tell." Said Glen.

---------

"I'm coming Skye ." Said tikal before following.

Skye ran up to where his mother and adoptive mother were. "Is... is everything all right?" he gasped. He saw Tikal behind him and clasped her hand for comfort.

-------------

"Really, heh heh. I'd have thought Skye would have been the less risky choice of the two of us to try and... force adopt or whatever she had in mind. I dunno if I should be flattered or insulted!"

-------

Mina looked at Shadow with distrustful eyes.

----------

"Heh, maybe we should get Skye to do one of his colour spells so we can see people blushing easier?"

"It probably had something to do with her wanting a daughter as a subordinate. They tend to look nicer on royal occassions," replied Crowley.

"Sure, I'll help her," replied Shadow, glancing at Mina

"Ah. It was all about the ascetics then!" Melody couldn't help but laugh.

----------

"I won't try anything if you don't Shadow. My friend comes first."

"I have no intention of trying anything Mina."

"Exactly. That was her primary concern.," said Crowley.

"Nope. I like you the way you are. changing like this... would not be fun..." Said Glen.

EDIT .

------------

" I know we aren't on the best term, but thank you." Said Locke."I know it's not much, But I'll delete as much files as I can in our database ."

------------

Tikal held skye's hand , hoping to calm him down.

------------

"Is she.. are both of you..." Skye was shaking slightly.

"Good," was all that Mina replied to Shadow, then she turned to Skye, and despite thinking him just a figment, wanted to comfort him. "She gonna be okay, don't worry Skye."

--------------

"Heh.." but part of Melody's mind did slip into wondering whether it would be another chance to play princess.

-------------

"Wait, do you mean you like me being a kid?"

"If our relationship advance to a certain point, you being a kid might get me into prison Zionna." Said Glen."I meant , In general ."

---------

"It's alright skye, don't worry . She'll be fine ." said Locke as he put his arm on skye to get him closer .

---------

Red started to move around . She was obviously awake , and it was still night. She took a look around every room in the penthouse ... but no , everyone was still asleep . She was alone on this one ...

"I hope so. I hope so," murmured Skye as he leaned against Locke. One of Mina's eyebrow's rose, but she said nothing.

---------

"Lets... not go there," muttered Ziona

"She seems stable. This doesn't make any sense. How can you be unconscious in a dream?" said Shadow.

"How can you feel pain in a dream? How can you feel anything at all?" Mina asked. "I don't think this is a 'dream' in the proper sense."

"I like you the way you are , That is what I meant ." Said Glen."And if it meant You staying that way... I'll still love you anyway."

-------------

"There there ..." Said locke to skye ."Hum not sure about Red ... But it's true that she seems like the kind of bat that would defy the odds." Kept on Locke, to shadow this time.

"I see your point. I don't think there's anything we can really do. She's still breathing fine. Pulse is normal."

Skye said nothing, but pulled Tikal a little tighter to him.

"She's come back from worse. I'm sure a little dream distortion won't keep her down," said Mina, with rising confidence.

-----------------

"Heh, i'll take that compliment Glen."

Locke whispered to skye."Let's take out the fact that it's the second time..."

--------

"You deserve all the praise you can get ...." Said Glen."Now tell how a sweet girl like hasn't ended up in a relationship before ?"

"It only adds to what Mother was saying," Skye whispered back.

--------------

"You know the answer to that one Glen," replied Ziona a little huffily. "I was pining after someone I couldn't have."

Shadow looked to Mina.

"I'm sorry you have to see this. No one should have to see a friend like this. But at least she's gonna pull through. I'm certain of that."

(Ooc: Actually . if no one wakes up, she might end up saving , if I may, The night !)

"Unfortunaly..." Said Locke."I guess after enough time and fight , you just cannot die anymore ...."

----------------

"But only that? I doubt such lust only destroy every relationship you had..." Said Glen sadly."Oh, forget it, it's neither the place nor time for that. And I'm not better anyway..." Said Glen.