BlurryDawgo

Weird and funny comic moments

52 posts in this topic

Um, excuse me, but I just made a thread for the creativity of the users that grew off of this one. You can make your own jokes based on the comics, games, shows and chars here:

I saw it, and I enjoyed reading what you wrote. If I think of something, I'll put something in

Well, I heard one fan "asked Dr. Eggman" on Bumbleking if he wanted the company of date that is an equally intelligent human. Here is his reply:

"An equally intelligent human? BWA-HA-HA-HA! Ahh-ha-ha-ha-ha! HOO HOO HOO! EEEEE-HEE-hee-hee! Ah-hah-ahah-ha-haaaaah…oh…oh my…equally…PFFFT! GAH HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh! Oh my! Snively! Snively! Where are you? Listen to what this one buffoon suggested!"

Personally, I love that large Robot Master pile-up in Sonic the Hedgehog 250, the one with Quick Man.

I liked it when Omega said he must protect the bearded flabby man. In other words, Dr Light. Omega may not have been built for it, but he has a sense of humour

1 person likes this

Eggman built it, So it has an integrated humor mode.

OK, I wouldnt call it funny, but...

Drago the second from 2014. To go into more details we get another wolf jerk who has terrible relation with women and dumbest plan possible- two-timing twins, He really assumed that sisters wont mention their new boyfriend to each other? And the weird fact that is is the moment. That scene had nothing to do with story. It seen that despite that Wolf Pack members didn't really got any spotlight in this story Flynn really wanted to to use twins in some scene, even if it does nothing but reminds us that they're hard to tell apart. Heck, previous number has the same joke.

On similar charges, scene with kids serves no purpose other then reminding us that Athena is in fact mute. What makes this even more bizzare is than these scenes are very similar:

-Add nothing to do with story.

-Remind us that that female character has some trait

-Star mean male character

-Male character is a moron (how can you forget that your adopted sister is mute?)

-Their setup is just contrived

Once I noticed I couldn't unsee it.

Bean's tendency to give other character nicknames

For instance:

Sonic- Speedy Cheese

Tails- Propeller Butt

Nack- Snaggle Face McStealy Grab

I can't really think of any funny Sonic moments that probably haven't been mentioned but I'll say the funniest mega man moments.

-Guts Man's fight in #2

-Kinda creepy yet funny in my opinion at the same time... the smile on Elec Man's face for the 2nd half of #4...

-Time man and oil mans interactions in all of time Keeps Slipping

-Quick Man always defeating mega man then easily being destroyed in MM #9-11

-Probably already been mentioned, but Flash Mans "So much hair...' moment in #11

-Elec man getting cocky then Mecha Dragon appear, Elec Man's and fire man's expression in that panel was hilarious XD #12

-Interaction between Elec man and Buddy in #14 or #15

-Roll wished Fire man picked up the phone in #19, just imagining their conversation is even funnier! XD

And theone moment that makes me laugh every time I read the crossover

Knuckles: Just to be sure, these robots, smash or no smash?

Dr. light: "No smash! NO SMASH!"

Speaking of Mega Man - Wily's obsession with skulls. Even when he's pretending to be a good guy, he either ordered or made himself a skull cofee mug.

I loved that scene. And Roll's reaction to the mug. Makes me wish he HAD reformed, so there would be more interaction between the two!

Hmm...

STH # 205-206 off panel Dr. Eggman transform into El Gran Gordo, reference to Sonic X.

STH # 211 off panel "Tails! And his amazing magic hat!"

For what I can currently remember...

Cubot messing with treble following Bass stepping on him on the crossover

And Orbot writing his will in the last part of the crossover

Funny comic moments? Without a doubt Bean's Logic in the battle between Team Hooligan and the Chaotix and how everyone just stops for a moment, thinks it through and then is immediately ashamed. That was just golden.

There is one scene I forgot in the Mega Man comics from #5

Roll: AAAAAAH! ROCK LIGHT! I'LL TEAR YOU RIGHT DOWN TO YOUR SERVOS!

Rock: I'm-sorry-I'm-sorry-I'm-sorry! It was an accident!

Fire Man: Actually I set your hair on fire. Mega man is innocent of that much, at least

Ice Man: please don't be mad Roll! See? all better!

Roll: THAT'S IT! I'm telling Dr. Light!

Rock: No! Wait! Roll! COME ON!

Just seeing Rock and Roll act like little children makes me laugh XD

There is one scene I forgot in the Mega Man comics from #5

Roll: AAAAAAH! ROCK LIGHT! I'LL TEAR YOU RIGHT DOWN TO YOUR SERVOS!

Rock: I'm-sorry-I'm-sorry-I'm-sorry! It was an accident!

Fire Man: Actually I set your hair on fire. Mega man is innocent of that much, at least

Ice Man: please don't be mad Roll! See? all better!

Roll: THAT'S IT! I'm telling Dr. Light!

Rock: No! Wait! Roll! COME ON!

Just seeing Rock and Roll act like little children makes me laugh XD

They were designed like eight-year olds, after all.

I think this one part in "Scourge Lock Down" When he walks out from the lunchroom and we see Mephiles and Void sitting there and Mephiles says: "That guy's got to relax" was pretty awesome and funny. (cause I would've never expected to see those two there.)

in the 30 years later where tails was married to mina

What's weird about that? *confused*

I think it's because no one expect Tails and Mina to get marry because they show Zero chemistry in the present timeline I though it was kinda cute. Better then Ash.

I think it's because no one expect Tails and Mina to get marry because they show Zero chemistry in the present timeline I though it was kinda cute. Better then Ash.

Can't say it's that weird that they had not much chemistry at 11 and 16 (during which Tails both were obsessed with others to boot).  It's not like everyone ends up marrying the person they had crushes on as kids.

But yeah, it is cute.  Can;t say I have anything against Ash, I just think we tend to see his bad side cause he doesn't like Sonic.

Can't say it's that weird that they had not much chemistry at 11 and 16 (during which Tails both were obsessed with others to boot).  It's not like everyone ends up marrying the person they had crushes on as kids.

But yeah, it is cute.  Can;t say I have anything against Ash, I just think we tend to see his bad side cause he doesn't like Sonic.

because it was unexpected and pretty wired. i still don't really ship it.

Well everyone has their own ships that they like/dislike.  Which is fine.  I just didn't expect someone to find it weird.  Unexpected sure, and I get some people won't like it, but it doesn't seem that strange.