Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

Amy realised how Metal was slowing down, and she wouldn't miss the chance.

"Metal Sonic looks weakened... Somehow... Hit it with everything you've got!" she yelled while trying to smash the blue robot, once again, not knowing what Skye was doing.

"I already have..." Said Metal Sonic to Skye as he shut down and fell over as Amy hit him.

Tails Doll began its gruesome transformation. 

"Ow!  Blast it! Stupid Organic Squishies!" came Skye's voice out of Metal Sonic as it fell over from the hammer blow.

G's focus switched from Metal Sonic to the Tails doll. He was hoping the kid left the not and returned to the phone. "Come on kid we need those guns!" Shouted G as he saw oil and then set the end of his pipe in fire using a lighter and the oil.

Amy seemed confused after "Metal's" last words.

"Huh... That didn't sound like Metal Sonic..."

And realising her partial victory against the robot that kidnapped her the first time she met Sonic, Amy cheered "Yay! We took Metal Sonic down! I can believe th..."

But her celebration was interrupted by the monstrosity Tails Doll was becoming into.

Suddenly, Amy's expression changed from joy to absolute fear.

Skye gave a laugh that sounded almost creepy as he brought Metal Sonic up to one knee and flexed its limbs.  "For outdated tech, this form isn't as inferior as I would expect," came his voice as he made Metal Sonic look up towards the Tails doll gargantuan form.  "Typical.  An obvious flaw, the power crystal," he commented dismissively.  "Doesn't this form have some chest cannon ability?" 

"Skye?" Myra asked, approaching Metal Sonic and dropping her shield.

Tails Doll began to destroy settlements. 

Loud rock music began to play as Techno and Boulder to drive up and planning to ram "Metal Sonic."

"I am funtion fine.  Better than that," Skyre replied to Myra, his tone very different to how Skye normally sounded.  "But first we have that inferior construct to deal with."

"Oh...t-this is really bad..." Amy said, trembling in fear after watching Metal Sonic get up again and Tails Doll's rampage.

"B-but... I can't stay here, doing nothing. I have to move...to fight" she thought, seing the rest of the team.

"And I have to trust these people" And so, she grabbed her mallet, stronger than ever before.

The duo began to ram Metal Sonic. 

Tails Doll roared. "CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE!?"

After watching the surprise attack of Techno and Boulder, Amy talked to Myra.

"Okay, could you do that shield-thing around that monster?" Amy asked, pointing Tails Doll. "We need to stop it from causing more damage. Please, I need your help. I can't do this all alone."

(Seviper, that TD reference was so well made, you deserve a medal, man. I loved it. I'm your fan)

Edited by ChaosKaiser

Myra put up a barrier to protect Metal Skye, then placed a bubble around Tails Doll, "Stop attacking Metal Sonic! He's Skye now." She shouted at Boulder and Techno.

The garage door of Peggy's shop opened, and her car rolled out with all sorts of glorious anersinal mounted on it. "Alright, who's first?" She shouted.

Despite the bubble, Metal Skye buckled and was knocked over by the force of the van impact.  "Stupid Organic Squishies!  Never thinking before they act!" he hissed.  He turned to observe Tails Doll.  "I'll distract it with a frontal assault.  It's what this form was designed to do, and coming from an ally will add to the distraction."

"Metal Sonic IS SKYE? What does that even mean?" Amy wondered.

"Alright, if that's the reinforcements, I guess the wait has worth it" Amy said to G, pointing at Peggy's car. "If we could distract Tails Doll, the firepower of the car could blast it, but the squirrel would have to free him from that bubble...

and forgive me for calling you just 'squirrel'. Guess we'll have to make presentations after this ends..." Amy excused to Myra, with a "sorry face"

"It's alright," Myra replied, "Skye, can you distract Tails doll?"

"No volunteers? I guess I'll have to pick." Peggy continued, aiming at Metal Skye.

"We have a techie on our side. If you want to be trusted then earn that trust! That doll thing is vunerable to fire. Peggy hit the doll! Once we have this in control we can make plans. Oh and freedom fighter! Were this battle you and I are not allies after your team let me down!" Said G as he ran to Peggy's and started using oil to cause a wall of fire near the tails doll.

"If you say so! Activating Boulder Catapult!" Said Techno driving towards Tails Doll.

Tails Doll looked at Peggy.

"My pleasure," said Metal Skye in the same creepy tone as he activated his jets and rocketed towards Tails Doll, aiming to slam right into him.

Myra dispersed the bubble around Tails doll, and watched Metal Skye leave, "He needs to leave that robot..." She sighed.

"Ok, creepy doll, eat rocket!" Peggy said, firing several rocket launchers. 

Tails Doll roared as it was hit.

"Ready big guy?" Asked Techno. 

"Always Comrade." Said Boulder as he was launched towards Tails Doll.

(Don't know who's creepier Tails Doll or Skye as Metal Sonic. )

(Skye as Metal Sonic, for sure. I never found tails doll as creepy as he seems to be.)

"Yes! Direct hit!" Peggy cheered.

(Should I take that as a compliment?)

"Outmoded.  Inferior.  You are not even fit for spare parts!" said Skye as he tore at Tails Doll.

(You're pretty scary right now.)

Boulder landed on Tail Doll's face and began punching him in the face. "Wait to go Comrade Skye!"

Tails Doll eventually reverted back to normal.

Metal Skye landed as Tails Doll reverted.

"Weak and Primitive.  Your will be terminated now," he said, aiming to smash the crystal on Tails Doll's head.