Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

(Here I go then)

In the Knothole Shopping Center, a pink hedgehog wearing a light red coat goes asking, person by person, about the incident occured the day before. Some of those people regconize the hedgehog, being no other than the Freedom Fighter, Amy Rose.

"Excuse me, have you seen a snow-shooting robot around?" Amy asked every person in the crowded area. 

Finally, a witness of the battle gives her the answer she was looking for, shows her the broken robot, and leads her to the place the gang that took down the badnik supposely went to, a street with a fascinating auto shop...

"Thank you so much!" Amy says to the stranger, as she walks into the location, looking for more answers.

Edited by ChaosKaiser

"Alright then," Myra said, picking up the Skye phone, "Let's go." She headed out the door, and walked over to the auto shop.

"Being carries around in a hand-held device with no control is wierd," said Skye.  "I wonder how Mother ever put up with it."

"You have a mom?" Myra asked, surprised, "Sorry, that was rude, but I didn't know you were literally born, being an A.I. I thought you were, erm, created."

Amy finds herself in front of Peggy's auto shop. She sees a eye-catchy van, with two occupants in it.

"Hi, guys! I am Amy Rose. Could you help me?" she asked.

"I was.... I suppose born would be more accurate.  My parents made digital copies of the brainwaves, then fused the two together.  I am the result," said Skye

(Nice Avatar btw ChaosKaiser)

"Oh no a freedom fighter..." Said Techno to himself.

"Relax comrade. No need for fear we're no longer on their most wanted list. Sure we can Miss Rose." SaiBoulder.

"Great! I was looking for some information about yesterday's incident. You know... a snow-shooting badnik or something? And of course, if you've seen Sonic bravely fighting against it to save the day, you can talk about that too!" Amy said, ignoring the truth of the event.

"Huh, I think I've seen these guys before somewhere" Amy while looking at Techno and Boulder.

(Thanks, Skye! I had to fit in the role :D )

"Pfft! Sonic! He was nowhere! We took it out! With some "minor" assistance." Said Techno.

"Oh, that makes more sense." Myra replied, as they arrived at Peggy's. "Oh, there's a freedom fighter here." She added quietly, seeing Amy.

Peggy walked out of the garage, eating a bagle. "Hey everybody!"

Edited by Katmuffin

"A freedom fighter?  Uh....." The screen on the phone went blank.

(Just as long as Amy doesn't have that expression... Though, given Techno's reaction...)

"Uh, Skye?" Myra asked, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, a freedom fighter? Nice to meet you." Peggy continued.

"Hiding!" came Skye's voice over the phone.

"From who?" Myra asked, getting confused.

"The Freedom Fighter!" squeaked Skye.

"Why?" Myra asked, "They're the good guys, if you haven't heard, and she could be helpful in this mission of ours."

"Because.. uh...  I.. have my reasons..." said Skye, unsure whether to explain them or not.  "I might... be from their future..."

"You're from the future," Myra said slowly, "That just made everything so much more complicated." She continued, a look if dread on her face, she then shoved the Skye phone in her pocket. "You're right, you should stay hidden."

"Just what I needed. One of those stupid freedom fighters. Well as long as that blue idiot is not here then things are still managable" thought G to himself while he tried to sneak into Peggy's store unnoticed.

(Hatred of Sonic is universal)

"Hey G!" Peggy called out, "Want a bagle?" She asked, waving her own around.

Skye squeaked a little as he was dropped into Myra's pocket.

G just face palmed as Peggy shouted him and blew his chance to slip away unnoticed.

"So, Sonic's not here, huh? Well then. If no other Freedom Fighter is around, I'll have to get this by myself!" Amy said to herself.

"I was told that a team of heroic mobians faced an Eggman robot in the shopping center. Are you the ones I heard about?" Asked the pink hedgehog.