Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

Nauges is a master of the elements. His body could just transform into air. Also, his true form looks like a fiery head. Perhaps the fire went inside Geoffrey

Standard possession rules. When you possess someone, your body becomes insubstantial like a ghost and hides inside them.

Naugus should have the ability to turn into a ghost-like being if he can become fire and air

So the evil wizard vanished into thin air when he possessed his minion. Moving on!

As long as he doesn't start drooling, people are unlikely to notice

As long as he doesn't start drooling, people are unlikely to notice

I have no idea how to respond to that.

Incoherent rambling are also a thing of the past for Naugus if he want to avoid troubles... Especialy from the secrets freedom fighter... OH BOY.... I just got a reveelation....

It would be good if it was Sally. And it would certainly make sonic happy. Who knows what their relationship will be when she's deroboticised.

I'm really curious in that department. But it's so difficult to say how their relationship will turn out. The Genesis Wave is one of best things I've ever seen to make a story so unpredictable.

As long as they don't do many more genesis waves, it should stay unpredictable

Incoherent rambling are also a thing of the past for Naugus if he want to avoid troubles... Especialy from the secrets freedom fighter... OH BOY.... I just got a reveelation....

The question is: What happened to the Secret Freedom Fighters after the Eggman/Wily genesis wave?

The question is: What happened to the Secret Freedom Fighters after the Eggman/Wily genesis wave?

They would still be there, wouldn't they?

But: What if naugus somehow try to infiltrate these Secret freedom fighter by using Goeffrey body?

What you said shouldn't be too far from the truth. It's interesting actually, since it happened before when Shadow used Chaos Control, ripping the warp of reality. I'm really curious what will happen indeed.

I have a theory: Maybe Shadow teleported away in Part 7 to return to Sonic's world, causing the temporary time-space disturbance due to leaving the Skull Egg Zone. After that, his Chaos Control from Part 10 is used within the Skull Egg Zone only, which I'm guessing wouldn't cause a rift because he didn't leave the Skull Egg Zone.

But who knows. (I'm sure Ian Flynn does, he just hasn't told us yet.)

Well, assuming they don't change: Silver will have a headache, and Shard might get rebuilt/fixed. (I really hope he does!) As for the others... I don't know.

But: What if naugus somehow try to infiltrate these Secret freedom fighter by using Goeffrey body?

Geoffrey knows their secret, but I don't think they will give Geoffrey access to their base.

Well, assuming they don't change: Silver will have a headache, and Shard might get rebuilt/fixed. (I really hope he does!) As for the others... I don't know.

The secret freedom fighters have been around for a few issues, I don't think there will be much difference for them. Your probably right about Silver getting headache though

Elias going back to the throne due to Naugus down?

Elias going back to the throne due to Naugus down?

It would certainly finish up that lingering plotline, though I think Archie might end it via story-arc later down the line. (Or perhaps even during Countdown To Chaos...)

On the topic of Characters-in-jeopardy-because-they're-made-by-Penders, I think I once saw a fan's theory where they just re-design the characters and give them slightly different names, because of the Genesis Wave. It's a bit unlikely, but I just wanted to voice this thought.

On the topic of Characters-in-jeopardy-because-they're-made-by-Penders, I think I once saw a fan's theory where they just re-design the characters and give them slightly different names, because of the Genesis Wave. It's a bit unlikely, but I just wanted to voice this thought.

It would be pretty weird if they did. I would agree about it being extremely unlikely

It would be pretty weird if they did. I would agree about it being extremely unlikely

I was just a thought someone had. It could serve as a loophole for the Penders character case, but I'm useless at the law system in the USA. Besides, they have actually done that in a way with Scourge.

I've just remembered about the Tails doll. Team freedom still need to fight that creepy thing. If time restarts around the time that Team freedom fight the Tails doll, that will mean the secret freedom fighters should still exist and Naugus will still be king

I've just remembered about the Tails doll. Team freedom still need to fight that creepy thing. If time restarts around the time that Team freedom fight the Tails doll, that will mean the secret freedom fighters should still exist and Naugus will still be king

That's what I heard will happen in issue 252. Sonic and Tails join in and fight the Tails Doll.

Tails meet Tails doll. He's not going to like it. Wait a sec, Sonic and Tails are in the northern tundra, the fight either must be taking ages or they live a lot closer to the northern tundra than I thought

I was kinda hoping for a one-on-one tails vs tails doll at some point. As for the tundra thing, maybe they get shifted around due to the g-wave?

Wouldn't make much sense, but then again, when has a g-wave ever made sense of things?