Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

Well , what about the spoiling cover ? Maybe they already got the ones from the next universe arc out there, don't you think?

I thought Max being a jerk was a great plot element but hey. I'm curious about what will happen now that everything gone so crazy XD.

You can say that, I wouldn't want King Max to be super nice guy every time and never contribute to the plot at all. I prefer his SATam personality and he should be jerky at times if needed but not like perviously where the whole fanbase doesn't care for him. Still too early to tell what the full extent of this new King Max will be like.

The word of the next arc is quadriptych or tetraptych.

Edited by BlueBlur62391

You can say that, I wouldn't want King Max to be super nice guy every time and never contribute to the plot at all. I prefer his SATam personality and he should be jerky at times if needed but not like perviously where the whole fanbase doesn't care for him. Still too early to tell what the full extent of this new King Max will be like.

I prefered his look in SATam compared to now, that much I'm sure of. I haven't seen enough of either to base a personality decision of him. I WANT MORE MAX!

The word of the next arc is quadriptych or tetraptych.

What?

There she is! And in more clothes than she's ever been in before

I can't wait to see all the COTC covers together. It'll be one of those cherry on the cake moments for the comic. Ben Bates has just been so magnificent with the latest covers :D And we finally see Sally on a cover at last! I like the look of her in Bates style than how she was drawn in Stanely's style.

Sally logic : Wear more clothe , still somehiw enjoy barring her midriff .

Fanservice I tell ya.

The most interesting part of that cover to me is that

Amy and Cream

are there. (Although, PPP will have finished by then, so I guess it makes sense.)

Edited by NegaMetallix

The most interesting part of that cover to me is that

Amy and Cream

are there. (Although, PPP will have finished by then, so I guess it makes sense.)

Also, have they released the solicitations yet, or is it just the covers for now?

If you go onto the Sonic Wiki and look up their pages you'll see the solicitations.

It's time! Here are the main cover and solicitation for the conclusion to 'Countdown To Chaos'! Enjoy:

BGvViPJ.jpg

It's the dramatic conclusion to the epic 'Countdown to Chaos' saga! In Part Four, it's a race against time as the countdown reaches its thrilling end! Metal Sonic is out to kill Sally and the Death Egg II has launched-things are not going well for our true blue hero! Can he and Tails get to the Aquatic Ruins Zone in time to save the day? And what horrifying discovery awaits Dr. Eggman? You definitely won't want to miss this earth-shattering climax of the storyline that shook the Sonic comic books to the core! Featuring the final adjoining cover in the series from artist Ben Bates, and a special 'end of the world' variant cover from Tracy Yardley!

Well, at least they're acknowledging that 'PPP' ends before this arc. Also, could Metal Sonic be going rogue... again? What do you guys think?

[EDIT: So, according to Ian Flynn himself, the solicitation is a bit wrong. There is no Aquatic Ruin Zone (or at least, not one that's important to the plot of CTC). Everything else is correct, though.]

Edited by NegaMetallix

Well, at least we know Metal Sonic hasn't gotten himself destroyed for the upteenth time. That's good to hear

Lol I still hate Sal's new design. But honestly how can you not like that cover. It's insane XD

Lol I still hate Sal's new design. But honestly how can you not like that cover. It's insane XD

I like the cover. It's interesting. As for Sally's redesign, it's not too bad. I mean, they could've done worse. Antoine and Rotor's redesigns are definitely worse than Sally's

Probably because everything that made Antoine what he was was basically thrown away. It's saddening.

1 person likes this

I never judge design before I see it in action. With that said I like Antoine looks, but his wardrobe less so. I also prefered when Rotor was fat, but at least he's back in action, and without that suit it seems.

It'll take time to get use to the changes,I don't really have a problem with the freedom fighters design changes.

Hey guys! Here's the variant cover for Issue 256 (CTC: Conclusion):

1299035_ful.jpg

So yeah, it's the same background from the Post-Crossover teaser in Issue 250 (WC: Part 9). Still pretty cool, though.

The whole planet is shattering,yeah that's pretty epic.

That is a pretty cool variant, I have to admit

It looks cool; even If I can't shake off the idea that they basically pasted sonic on the Background.

And they lightened his path of travel

Don't get me wrong and stuff, I like this cover ; Bur I suppose it has somethig to do with this sonic . something is off . And not just because he reminds me of Fleetway sonic.