Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skye Prower

Role-Play Mania 3 - All Welcome

1518 posts in this topic

Danny stared at Seviper

"Didn't expect that from him"he thought to himself

"Er... I just have a familiar face..." said Skye to Runic.  "And... if CNZ looks different to you... you might be from a different Zone... or time.... Only Danny here isn't..." he continued, then looks at the fight.

'Doesn't look like they need my help' he thought, seeing how the fight was going

"Chaos Spear!" Yelled Vivian as green glowing spear appeared in her hand as she then threw it through the robots head "Sorry about this though..." She muttered.

Seviper returned to his "normal" behavior and picked up a robot arm.

"Look! Backscratcher!" Said Seviper.

Vivian looked at the robot lying on the ground. "Yep... I just can't get used to this.. but I'm sure whoever made them will repair them sooner or later.. And there doesn't seem to be any animals powering this one..." She said.

"Well this one's history but the others you'll need to weld their joints,reconfigure their central processors, and reprogram their systems." Said Seviper smiling.

"I think I should dive into these bot's mainframes.  See if I can find out what they're after and why," said Skye.

"Please do. I was too worried about you guys so I already broke this bot.. Poor robot.. I didn't mean to but....I wasn't thinking.." Vivian said looking at the ground her head down

Edited by Shinomi-chan

"It's okay Vivian, it's okay," said Skye kindly.  "You were helping us.  And it's not like it could feel pain, or was alive."

"But I think they deserve to have a life.. Like Shard." Vivian explained

Skye immediately froze at the mention of Shard and looked down at the ground.  "Y-yeah... I guess.... but... true life...true sentience... It... doesn't just come from code... it needs a spark."

"I know.. But I still feel sad whenever I have to break a robot..." Vivian said

"I have an degree an engineering. Of course most of my race would think that be a waste of time saying we don't have hands and can't build things. So I wanted to prove them wrong!" Said Seviper.

Vivian looked at Seviper "YOU know something about engineering? Wow. I would have never guessed that... Then again I would have never guessed to meet a talking giant snake or going to other zone. Or meeting new friends." Vivian said

"Of course having no arms limit my uh...building thingy engineering doodads." Replied Seviper.

"I know what you mean. Still.. Pretty impressive my friend." Vivian said smiling

"I could build you a harness that would give you robotic arms if you wanted Seviper," said Skye as he knelt on top of one of the downed robots.

"That would attract attention" Danny pointed out

"Well when the night time comes anyone who's near me will attract attention..." Vivian said putting her hands in pockets

"That sounds great! I could finally build that yo-yo!" Said Seviper.

"Why is that Vivian?" asked Skye.  "And well... Seviper attracts a lot of attention already!"

"Yeah so what's with a bit more attention." Said Seviper.

"Well when it comes dark I'm like a living walking flashlight." She explained embarrassed.

"I know but better not to attract even more" Danny said

"And I can't hide my aura then.. I'm sorry.." She said shyly looking at the ground.